PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That, my friend, is the ONLY way to look at that series of pics.

oh, and btw. It's Beer O'clock.

Did I already post this pic? Tough. You'll have to look at it again:
larry0343.jpg

:lmao:

As alcohol is not allowed in our house, does root beer count?

:lol:

I wish it was beer O:clock here. :grumpy:

It's actually walk:eek:'clock here, since I've procrastinated all day and haven't done it yet. :wink:

I went for a walk today. Walked from the back edge of the apartment complex (where I live) all the way to the front and back. In 15 minutes. :doh:

Will do it again later, because I have to check the mail. :lol:

It's shirtless Larry O'Clock :D

Also...my family was considering adopting a cat over the summer...we just checked out the humane society and good lord, the huge amount of kittens...! KITTENS. KITTENS EVERYWHERE. Can I have all of them please

Is it bad that, lately, I very much love John Cusack?

Really. I can't not watch a movie he's in, even if I just watched it. :reject:

ETA: Root beer for everybody! Oooo, and apple beer! It's like cider, only it comes in beer bottles, and tastes better. :shifty:

I probably shouldn't do this. I'm expecting news that could be very good or quite bad, and the latter would just suck drunk and alone. Plus, a shitstorm that's been brewing all week at work will be striking tomorrow.

Oh well, I've never been known for responsible decisions, why start now?

I probably shouldn't do this. I'm expecting news that could be very good or quite bad, and the latter would just suck drunk and alone. Plus, a shitstorm that's been brewing all week at work will be striking tomorrow.

Oh well, I've never been known for responsible decisions, why start now?

But you won't be alone. We're here :hug:
I just put on Pop - gonna listen to the whole thing - start to finishi

Thora! Can you tell us anything about the job? Fingers crossed so hard for you!

I won't hear anything until next week, most likely. I'll absolutely be letting you guys know as soon as I hear anything. I'd really like this job. :yes:

Tomorrow I'm going to drop off my resume for another cool opportunity, so there are definitely possibilities out there. :)

fuck yes!

I was just about to text you to say that you needed to get in here for the eye candy! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom