PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find the exact first day I posted in here. I narrowed it down to mid to end of May. It was funny reading the PGP from a year ago when most of us were getting ready to see different shows and making plans. *sigh*

And just cause.....

7168845010_da0786c795_o.png

7168844424_c2d19fc49c_o.png

7168842806_a4438568c0_o.png

7203823644_4a0323063e_o.jpg

:drool:

:shifty: I gotta go. My BFF is leaving for internship in Spain next week. And he still has quite a lot of my stuff. Gotta get rid of it before he leaves, as it smells too strongly to take home. I'll be back later.

:shifty:

:wave: almost home from Vegas. I hopefully can get back here and do some catching up later tonight. Hope all is well with everyone. Happy birthday zooey!

Looks like you've had an awesome time and hopefully some much needed relief from the "day-to-day-ness" of it all. :love:

Well, he also used to call me a ridiculous amount of times every day! :wink: Thankfully he's stopped, and my phone doesn't ring any more. Ahh, peace and quiet! :D

hahaha!!!!

I had a parent send me an email this morning that sent me into tears in the bathroom. Granted, my "overreaction" may have been due to PMS but really, it ruined my whole day. Actually that's not true. Two people stopped by to say hi, people that I like and didn't expect to see, so that brightened my day a lot. But the emotional response of that email first thing in the morning really too a lot out of me.

Looks like you've had an awesome time and hopefully some much needed relief from the "day-to-day-ness" of it all. :love:

hahaha!!!!

I had a parent send me an email this morning that sent me into tears in the bathroom. Granted, my "overreaction" may have been due to PMS but really, it ruined my whole day. Actually that's not true. Two people stopped by to say hi, people that I like and didn't expect to see, so that brightened my day a lot. But the emotional response of that email first thing in the morning really too a lot out of me.

Aw, I'm sorry. That really sucks. :hug:

hahaha!!!!

We had an awesome time in Vegas, and yes much needed. :) I hope you had a fab birthday. :D

That sucks about the email. :(

And GR, could you post the mullet pic from your icon? It's looking very pretty right now and I could use some pretty. We're waiting labwork on our (15+ year old) kitty who got real sick suddenly. :( He doesn't look good at all.

We had an awesome time in Vegas, and yes much needed. :) I hope you had a fab birthday. :D

That sucks about the email. :(

And GR, could you post the mullet pic from your icon? It's looking very pretty right now and I could use some pretty. We're waiting labwork on our (15+ year old) kitty who got real sick suddenly. :( He doesn't look good at all.

Aw man, I'm sorry. :hug:

It's not a great quality but it leaves me oddly speechless.
7206758834_d5e618019d_o.jpg

Maybe that's what it is. It's the open pirate shirt and cord around his neck. I know it is either the cross or god-awful bollo tie that he wore. He looked WAY too buttoned up during UF. He looks a bit wild here. UNF.

Sorry, I need a moment to compose myself.

YES I agree, all that buttoned up style... :down:

:lol:

Here... let us partake of the white see-through shirt of chest sex:

bonostripteasegodpt2BIGcomet.gif

bonostripgodpt1-comet.gif

bono-god-part7-comet.gif

bono-god-part6-comet.gif

bono-god-part5-comet.gif

bono-god-part4-comet.gif

bono-god-part3-comet.gif

bono-god-part2-comet.gif

bono-god-part1-comet.gif

Did Phil Joanou direct it? I hate his arsty out of focus/crappy lighting ways. Dude, Bono is running around in a white shirt undone. What more direction can I give you? Properly light him - zoom in close and capture the chest of sex!! I was watching Helter Skelter thinking how much fail went on in the filming of that. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom