PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, but I will not no way nohow delete Sugar Daddy or jeans on the beach. :shifty: Those are my staples. Ok along with a couple others. Actually we do have one empty spot in the Bono post so it can go there for now, but then we're maxed out on the mandatory Bono. :lol:

I don't think the mandatory other guys were ever posted in this thread, sadly for the Larry, Edge and Adam girls. They need to step it up for their man! :wink:

I had a dream that I was clothes shopping and I left the saleswoman's dead body in the dressing room. :uhoh: I have no idea how she died though...

I told my friend that I was shopping with we had to hurry and get out of that store QUICK though. :lol:

FfF8L.jpg

2CpGy.jpg

YaleO.jpg

Fine, but I will not no way nohow delete Sugar Daddy or jeans on the beach. :shifty: Those are my staples. Ok along with a couple others. Actually we do have one empty spot in the Bono post so it can go there for now, but then we're maxed out on the mandatory Bono. :lol:

I don't think the mandatory other guys were ever posted in this thread, sadly for the Larry, Edge and Adam girls. They need to step it up for their man! :wink:

Mandatory Adam will always include that shot of him stretched out on the bed from that ZooTV special. :drool:
And we can't ever forget his infamous nude pose. :shifty:

My daughter just got done dancing to City of Blinding Lights. I need to get this on video. Now she's shouting Elevation.

Nice pictures :up:.

Top 30 Disney Songs - YouTube

This is why I love the internet. :heart: :up:

Awww, that was cool. Not a bad list there (I'm glad they noted 'Anastasia' wasn't a Disney film at the end, though, 'cause I was sitting there thinking, "Wait a minute...". Do like that song and movie, though).

That makes me want to go watch some Disney movies now.

I had a dream that I was clothes shopping and I left the saleswoman's dead body in the dressing room. :uhoh: I have no idea how she died though...

I told my friend that I was shopping with we had to hurry and get out of that store QUICK though. :lol:

:ohmy: :lol: O-kay...

Given how you ran out of there quickly, I have my suspicions about how she might've died...:wink:.

This would be my avi if I weren't hopelessly in love with my current one.

Comet....I posted stuff for you in 2012 misc pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom