PGP-Hoping For Some BOOMCHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dazzled! :hug: I'm not sure if she ever got it working or not. Or, if she just forgets how to work it.

oh, yeah, right- damn. :( :hug:( the forgetting possibility)

She's not much of a tv watcher, anyway, so that's not really much of an escape for her. I kind of wish she were, though.

oooh double damn...... my Mom enjoyed enough TV to walk, later wheel herself out the common room - since she choice not to take a TV with her: really serious forgetfulness wasn't {thank the powers} her problem.

VP - I don't know if you're still around, but I just read on Twitter that the first few minutes of Lost have been posted! :yikes:

I may have to start avoiding the internets NOW instead of on Tuesday afternoon. :laugh: MUST. NOT. GET. SPOILED! :scream:

Dazzled, Thora, anyone else who watches Lost - be really careful online for the next few days if you don't want to be spoiled. Sarah just told me that the first five minutes of the new episode have leaked online. :|

VP - I don't know if you're still around, but I just read on Twitter that the first few minutes of Lost have been posted! :yikes:

I may have to start avoiding the internets NOW instead of on Tuesday afternoon. :laugh: MUST. NOT. GET. SPOILED! :scream:

Dazzled, Thora, anyone else who watches Lost - be really careful online for the next few days if you don't want to be spoiled. Sarah just told me that the first five minutes of the new episode have leaked online. :|

:lol: Thanks for the warning!

I posted it in the Lost thread, too.

OMG - tell me about it. :|

It really sucks living on the West coast and having to avoid everything for hours on show nights until it airs here, so I'll be glad in one sense once the show is over. This is the only show I truly do NOT want to be spoiled about. I prefer to stay mainly spoiler-free for all the shows I watch, but it only devastates me when I find things out about Lost.

Being surprised and shocked is half of the enjoyment of watching the show, in my humble little opinion.

OMG - tell me about it. :|

It really sucks living on the West coast and having to avoid everything for hours on show nights until it airs here, so I'll be glad in one sense once the show is over. This is the only show I truly do NOT want to be spoiled about. I prefer to stay mainly spoiler-free for all the shows I watch, but it only devastates me when I find things out about Lost.

Being surprised and shocked is half of the enjoyment of watching the show, in my humble little opinion.

:up: Exactly. And with a season as anticipated as this one, the news is going to be all over the place. :| Sarah said she already saw it listed on Jezebel, but didn't see enough to get spoiled before she clicked away, thank goodness.

Kirsten & VP :drool:

Bono could warm me up too :shifty:

OMG the thought that he might be in so near me on Sunday :combust:

Alas i can imagine a few not understanding the concept of RED and moaning :tsk: :sad:. I will have to bite my lip or i'll start a riot :lol:

:shifty: There's a part of me in chaos that's quiet... there's a part of you that wants me to...

RIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :rockon:

:up: Exactly. And with a season as anticipated as this one, the news is going to be all over the place. :| Sarah said she already saw it listed on Jezebel, but didn't see enough to get spoiled before she clicked away, thank goodness.

Yup.

That's good that she wasn't spoiled! :) I'm SO tempted to watch it, because I'm so stinking excited about the show, but I know that would ruin the experience for me. I can wait 4 days. :yes: It also helps that I have no sound on my computer at home, so I can't watch any videos on the weekends or at night. :lol: A broken computer is a blessing right about now! :wink:

Yup.

That's good that she wasn't spoiled! :) I'm SO tempted to watch it, because I'm so stinking excited about the show, but I know that would ruin the experience for me. I can wait 4 days. :yes: It also helps that I have no sound on my computer at home, so I can't watch any videos on the weekends or at night. :lol: A broken computer is a blessing right about now! :wink:

You know, you might be on to something, there. It might be better to just watch it and get it over with, rather than getting spoiled accidentally. :hmm:

I think I'm going to try to wait, though.

Hi GG. :wave:

Holy shit. :lol: :mindmeld:

Glad you know about it. AVOID AVOID!!!! :lmao:

HEY, THANKS, THORA !!

I'm OFTEN A serious Non-Spoiler person when it comes to Movies, TV and Books!

not U2 ALbums ! :lol:

I'm prety carfeful about reading stuff-- b/c once or twice I got /or almost got spoiled on biggest plot points in 2 of my Fav SF movies/ TV series.

this is hilarious :lmao:

You know, you might be on to something, there. It might be better to just watch it and get it over with, rather than getting spoiled accidentally. :hmm:

I think I'm going to try to wait, though.

Hi GG. :wave:

Waiting, ftw! :up:

Hey VP, Thora. :wave:

How are you guys?

Hi GG! I'm doing pretty good, thanks. SO glad it's Friday. I think I'm gonna leave work early today. I just wanna get out of here, go home, put on PJ's, and start relaxing! :drool: How are you?

this is hilarious :lmao:

Yeah, that was pretty awesome timing for both of us!

We're a dedicated bunch. :wink: And we apparently have a collective unconscious, or something. :lol:

I guess the PGP will do that to ya, if you hang around long enough. :wink:

Hi dazz! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom