PGP - Hitching a ride With Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We just need to get winter out of the way

You got that right :up:

Where Kristen is does - here in TO we won't see snow till Nov, more likely Dec :wink:

I still got those snowballs all ready for ya Drea :shifty:

It's supposed to be 97f (36c) this weekend. Good think I didn't put away my tank tops yet.

Way to brag there Zo :wink: :hug:

:lol: What a contrast!

I love snow so much, I really live in the wrong country!

After one winter in Thunder Bay I can bet you a million dollars you wouldn't be saying that anymore :crack:

We're supposed to have a bad winter with a lot of snow. I like snow, but I hate driving in it and I don't like a lot at once.

I try not to go out when it is snowing or icy, but if I have to go to work then I have no choice.

Hi ladies. :hug:

I've had a rough few days. This week, my mom fell ill with bronchitis. Her emphysema, asthma, and the cold weather have made it worse. She's been literally struggling to breathe. She's hardly been able to go downstairs because the stairs are so hard on her. I've been doing everything. On Wednesday, I called out of work because I didn't want to leave her. Tonight I was able to get my shift covered by a friend who rearranged her day off to help my mom and I out. I'm so grateful.

Dazz, thank you for sending the drawings and photos along with the money. I know times are tough for you and I appreciate you sending as much money as you did. But seeing those photos and sketches helped lift my spirits so much, you have no idea. I was touched that you took the time and spent the money to print out the color photos from your shows. They're amazing. My favorites are the picture of the screen during Unforgettable Fire and Bono sitting on the bridge. After seeing the pics and realizing how happy it made you, my mom has come around and is glad I got you a ticket. And your sketches-wow! You truly are a talented artist!

Wild and zooey have been there for me to e-lean on the past few days since I haven't been able to post. Thank you. :hug: Im posting on my iPod touch, but can't always get a wifi signal. My email is achtungbaby44 @ hotmail.com. I can respond to emails on my blackberry. Miss you ladies.

Hey ladies!

I have a new original piece of artwork hanging on the door of my office :wink:

DG, I'll email you this weekend. Hang in there. If I were there I'd totally buy you a margarita and we could spend some quailty "girl time".

Oh, and Kristen, I wasn't gloating about the weather - I actually hate the heat. We desert rats always say "It gets better at Halloween - If we can only make it to Halloween" Last week we had some really nice cool weather but I knew it was too good to last. Hoping for a cool front next Tuesday in the GA line in Phoenix :barf:

Hey ladies!

I have a new original piece of artwork hanging on the door of my office :wink:

DG, I'll email you this weekend. Hang in there. If I were there I'd totally buy you a margarita and we could spend some quailty "girl time".

Oh, and Kristen, I wasn't gloating about the weather - I actually hate the heat. We desert rats always say "It gets better at Halloween - If we can only make it to Halloween" Last week we had some really nice cool weather but I knew it was too good to last. Hoping for a cool front next Tuesday in the GA line in Phoenix :barf:

Haha I know Zooey :wink:
I'm not too thrilled about heat either :lol: I could live with a nice fall climate all year around.
I'm keep my fingers crossed for nice weather for ya next week :hug:

We don't really have fall. We have summer and... um... not summer. I guess our winter is what most other climates would call fall or early spring. :rolleyes:

How are you, btw? I haven't "talked" to you in awhile.

Oooh fall weather in winter, I would love that :D

I'm doing good thanks. Over the past couple weeks I've kind of been going back and forth over school stuff but I have it all resovled now. Decided I'm gonna go back into history and finish my degree in that. I was a major in history before and switched into political science but I'm switching back. I only have 1 and half years left :hyper:

How are you? Still recovering from the show :wink:

I think I finally recovered. Grades are due tomorrow so I think I"ll get to bed early tonight and come in early tomorrow to get them done in the morning. Then I'll feel really ready for the next leg.

I was going over my calendar, for what my sub will do while I'm gone and I just realized how quickly this adventure, that I've been planning since January, will be over. :ohmy:

eta: I just realized what a "cup half empty" statement that was.
FIVE more sleeps until the next show!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Oh, and I"m going pumpkin picking this weekend :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom