PGP - Hitching a ride With Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll wait foryou there

Then give you my room number :sexywink:

*pant pant*

Three weeks ago.........
!!
:hyper: I was at the Outer Rail (!!!!):hyper:
....waiting for Muse to start and being
Absolutely Amazed!!!!!
(near:faint:)

CLOUD 9 :zen: :heart::drool::hyper:

Outer Rail, ftw!

I wasn't drawn in to the Muse camp by their show. I didn't really like them going into the show and they didn't really change my opinion of them with the live act. I just thought they were too bombastic / overdramatic and a little whiney. But I know lots of ppl (Mr.Z included) loved them and were very very happy to have them open.

I'm actually starting to think that BEP might be sort of fun. I can see myself bopping along to one or two of their songs. :reject:

Outer Rail, ftw!

I wasn't drawn in to the Muse camp by their show. I didn't really like them going into the show and they didn't really change my opinion of them with the live act. I just thought they were too bombastic / overdramatic and a little whiney. But I know lots of ppl (Mr.Z included) loved them and were very very happy to have them open.

I'm actually starting to think that BEP might be sort of fun. I can see myself bopping along to one or two of their songs. :reject:

:lol: BEP def NOT my faves

Muse
I think they have too many influences in a way....I liked parts of what they did...
and I do love...ah heck, the song w chorus " we will not be controlled, we will be victorious!"

Who are the 4 others lurking here, I wonder. Wait a minute... 4 lurkers... U2 has already soundchecked in Houston but doesn't hit the stage for another 3 hours. What else are they going to do? :hmm:

There are 3 lurking members and 1 lurking guest - I wonder which 3 are members and which is the guest? My guess is Larry's the guest. :wave: :flirt:

Who are the 4 others lurking here, I wonder. Wait a minute... 4 lurkers... U2 has already soundchecked in Houston but doesn't hit the stage for another 3 hours. What else are they going to do? :hmm:

There are 3 lurking members and 1 lurking guest - I wonder which 3 are members and which is the guest? My guess is Larry's the guest. :wave: :flirt:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi larry! Great droooming!!! :wave:

*entire Skydome (or at least it sounded like it) singing along...*

:sigh: A month ago all my stuff for the concerts was next to me and I was counting down the hours till work was done and I was off for two days of fun, friends, music and a hot bassist :wink:

*entire Skydome (or at least it sounded like it) singing along...*

:sigh: A month ago all my stuff for the concerts was next to me and I was counting down the hours till work was done and I was off for two days of fun, friends, music and a hot bassist :wink:

I could hear it at the Skydome too Drea :D Everyone in my section was singing :applaud:

The weather in Jersey sucks too. Raining, windy and cold. I'm staying inside all day.

Back
Top Bottom