PGP - Hitching a ride With Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope they come through for you WIld! :hug: I just got a confirmation mine are reservated too. :uhoh: What a strange system! I hope my tickets will go through, you'll get some from me.

Is the general sale friday or saturday? If it's friday I can try get some tix for you as it's my day off?

I really don't get why it takes so long for them to check the payment. On other occasions it was paid within seconds! :huh:
Strangest thing is.... the site's in English for me. Not flemish/Dutch or French, English. While I noted I'm Dutch. :lol: And it was in Dutch for you wasn't it Wild?

Brusselgate latest :angry:

:scream:

My friend also got a refused. So she spoke to bank (which happens to be same one as me amd my employer :tsk: ) who said it was because of security. WTF :angry: Belguim is not a blacklisted country. Anyway she got them to unblock it and has resubmitted a order and speaking to a person at the ticket place ,emailed them the new comfirmation order and asked to be emailed once it goes through.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hope they come through for you WIld! :hug: I just got a confirmation mine are reservated too. :uhoh: What a strange system! I hope my tickets will go through, you'll get some from me.

Is the general sale friday or saturday? If it's friday I can try get some tix for you as it's my day off?

I really don't get why it takes so long for them to check the payment. On other occasions it was paid within seconds! :huh:
Strangest thing is.... the site's in English for me. Not flemish/Dutch or French, English. While I noted I'm Dutch. :lol: And it was in Dutch for you wasn't it Wild?

I'm sure you'll be fine :hug: It is a really weird system, as you say normally the payment goes straight through.

No it was in English, only the email was in Dutch.

Thanks hun for the offer , we'll see what happens.:hug:

Now to goand sort out my presale code :yikes::uhoh:

:confused: Because of security? What the heck? I hope her new order goes through!

This gets more and more weird every minute!

You really should get your code back, it's nasty that you lost it this way. :tsk:

Brusselsgate update:

My friend got a automated call from the bank security and the payment is going through

So although i'm not uncrossing anything just yet i'm at least a bit hopeful now :wink:

automated call? How does that work?

So why exactly was the payment cancelled for security reasons? :huh: Did they think it was a fishy transaction or something like that?

automated call? How does that work?

So why exactly was the payment cancelled for security reasons? :huh: Did they think it was a fishy transaction or something like that?

I work for the said bank and i haven't got a clue :lol:

If Belguim was an embargoed/dodgy country i could understand it,but it's in Europe :crazy:

i can appeciate the need to be security concious but at bit over the top.

Must inform themi'moff to US next week:lol:

:crack: What a major mess up. At least the shipping costs aren't as insane as those on Eventim, but now I'm thinking I would rather pay more than have this huge inconvenience.

Brusselsgate update:

My friend got a automated call from the bank security and the payment is going through

So although i'm not uncrossing anything just yet i'm at least a bit hopeful now :wink:

:pray: Good luck Louanne. :hug:

What bizarre system. They should tell you at point of purchase if its gone through. WTF kind of system???!:angry:

I am also with the same bank and they put a hold on all my cards the day before my trip to US/Canada. I was all :scream::crack: They are very security concious now. Maybe next time we book tickets we need to call them and warn lots of ticket transactions might be going through. :lol:

Wild definately let them know about Vegas trip. :yes:

ETA: They definately need to sort out your code, yeah the problem was with bank but you still didn't manage to purchase any tickets, therefore the code is not used. Doh!! u2.con morons :angry:

You guys are gonna have a blast in Vegas :hyper:

We need to have a PGP in Toronto next leg :drool:

We had a small one during Vertigo, and an even smaller one this tour... I agree, we need a bigass party here next year :yes: Depending on how much after the end of May the boys are here I could claim it was my belated birthday party :lol:

We had a small one during Vertigo, and an even smaller one this tour... I agree, we need a bigass party here next year :yes: Depending on how much after the end of May the boys are here I could claim it was my belated birthday party :lol:

We could all party it up in the GA line :hyper:

Yes you could definitely claim it as your belated b-day show :D

:hug: Sometimes you just have one of those days I guess... I'm sure that you'll get the phone fixed Wild. And U2.com has to give you a new presale code. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom