PGP...Hey! lets get together and go Ikea whoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Hopefully soon :evil: :bow:

I'm hoping that if I wait till the show is closer, I can get them at face. Otherwise, I really don't see how I can afford to go. If I had to pay broker or ETS fees, it would end up costing me a couple of thousand dollars along with travel and hotel, and I just can't afford that. :(

VintagePunk said:

I'm hoping that if I wait till the show is closer, I can get them at face. Otherwise, I really don't see how I can afford to go. If I had to pay broker or ETS fees, it would end up costing me a couple of thousand dollars along with travel and hotel, and I just can't afford that. :(

:hug:
Girl, you and Ruff have some of the best luck around with tickets.
It's like you've got irish in you or something! :ohmy:

Or Buttons.
Har de har har.
:|

:lmao:

Yeah, VP I did get your E-mail thanks :hug: Wednesday! :rockon: :hyper:

BG, Wild, VP, Bri :hug: How are you guys?

I got an e-mail from DG, she's not doing too great but she's hanging in there. I'm sure she'd appreciate all the good thoughts/prayers you had for her. :heart: I don't want to make it sound worse than it is, but I don't want to go into detail about it on here, either. You might want to send her a quick E-mail to let her know she's missed here, though.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I got an e-mail from DG, she's not doing too great but she's hanging in there. I'm sure she'd appreciate all the good thoughts/prayers you had for her. :heart: I don't want to make it sound worse than it is, but I don't want to go into detail about it on here, either. You might want to send her a quick E-mail to know she's missed here, though.

Awww :( Poor DG :heart:
I was thinking of sending her an email to say hello this week anyway.
We all should :yes:

MBS said:

:hug:
Girl, you and Ruff have some of the best luck around with tickets.
It's like you've got irish in you or something! :ohmy:

Or Buttons.
Har de har har.
:|

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm not so sure if it's luck as much as it is a willingness to spend countless hours online obsessively refreshing ticket threads/sites so you're the first one to respond to available tickets. :lol:

You asked about Ruff - last time I talked to her, last week, at the beginning of the conversation she was like "I definitely can't go to Detroit." By the end of the conversation she was "I really should try to get to Detroit."

10.gif

*chatter chatter chatter...Hi...*chatter chatter chatter

Sad_Girl said:

I got an e-mail from DG, she's not doing too great but she's hanging in there. I'm sure she'd appreciate all the good thoughts/prayers you had for her. :heart: I don't want to make it sound worse than it is, but I don't want to go into detail about it on here, either. You might want to send her a quick E-mail to let her know she's missed here, though.

:sad: She posted earlier this morning, I see. :(

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm not so sure if it's luck as much as it is a willingness to spend countless hours online obsessively refreshing ticket threads/sites so you're the first one to respond to available tickets. :lol:

You asked about Ruff - last time I talked to her, last week, at the beginning of the conversation she was like "I definitely can't go to Detroit." By the end of the conversation she was "I really should try to get to Detroit."

I love a gal who knows where she stands and sticks to her guns. :lmao:

Ruff :heart:
She's so easy. :lol:

MBS said:

I'll take that as a y-e-s-!
:wink:

:lol:

It was fun for the moment, but I think it cured me of wanting to see him. I've barely thought of him since then, so I guess that says something right there. :huh:

I've sorta got my eye on someone else at the moment, anyway. :eyebrow:

Dis!! :hug: You made it through the wind? :)

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

It was fun for the moment, but I think it cured me of wanting to see him. I've barely thought of him since then, so I guess that says something right there. :huh:

Indeed....

And perhaps after seeing you this morning he's been cured of wanting to see you?

:lol: :hug: I kid!

Honestly though, I'm just glad you enjoyed yourself, and didn't regret/beat yourself up about it afterwards. :hug: :)
A girl deserves a lil fun and..."enjoy: in her life.;)

I've sorta got my eye on someone else at the moment, anyway. :eyebrow:

He wouldn't happen to be a security type bald guy who kinda ressembes Mr. Clean, would he?
:tongue:

DIS! :hug: :heart:

Yep Dis :sad: :sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi to no one (as usual) :sigh:

Since things pretty much suck financially right now, getting the net back on at home is the least of my worries right now. :| I swear if I didn't have my music I'd be going nuts. And it's frustrating to only be able to come on here in the mornings and not have anyone to talk to. Not any of your faults, but it's just frustrating. So unless I can get on when there are actually people on instead of me just talking to myself like I usually am, I won't be on much. I miss you all tons and I hope you all are doing OK. I know some of you (SG, Sami, Russty, and others I can't think of right now) have more concerts coming up. Have a great time! Wild and Jem, due to time differences I probably won't talk to you until Boston if I can't get net service back at home before then. I can't wait to meet you girls. :)

I've gotta run but I love you all tons and miss you all lots! :( :hug: :heart:

Bri:heart:
VP:drool:
Wild:hug:
SG:wave:

anymore of ya out there?:wink:

Yes I made it through the wind but now its really really cold! snow:yikes:

Poor DG:( I should email her too but I don't have her address:(

VP when I think of you I cannot help but :drool: :drool: :drool:

my email is top secret:shifty: If I gave it too you I'd have to kill you:shifty:

^ what if we post hers here for a sec?

Or, you could just get a gosh darn hotmail account :angry:

:p
Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Bri! Great idea :up:

Dis, I don't have your e-mail address or I would send you hers ! :lol:

I thought so. :wink:

Honestly though, I was thinking we all reply to her posts, but she probably never sees them cause we go through threads so fast. Now at least we can chat with her. :yes:
So even if we're not there when she's on....
Ya know?

:sigh: I miss her. :(

MBS said:

Honestly though, I was thinking we all reply to her posts, but she probably never sees them cause we go through threads so fast. Now at least we can chat with her. :yes:
Ya know?

I don't know:scratch: could you run that buy me again:|

I miss her too:sad:

MBS said:

Or, you could just get a gosh darn hotmail account :angry:

:p

Ya know?

:sigh: I miss her. :(

Got ya :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom