PGP...."Hey Cowboy...wanna get lucky?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RANDOM/

DREA........

I figure to advance my knittin i'll be brave g.prbably in the fall.i figure i'd try a bit of Cable stitch samplers ;giggle: and "lace" pattern samplers

right now off & on b/c i'm trying to get [s-o s-l-ow-l-y] more jewelry done for myself and people I o:uhoh:ow - i'm kniting with gorgeous fingerling multi-colored [fire-red, fuhisa, purple, orange, yellow-orange] merino yarn on size .um...11 needles .a little decrotive scarf........

I really waNTED ro use size #15 but i ci\ouldn't find the 2nd needle :reject: in my currently messy room.

:ohmy:
:giggle:thanks
thanks SG i'll def try tomorrow!

got about 5 more mins..............so i just give my official TTFN go well everyone and hang out till time is up

:giggle: I've never seen any sim "movies" before :hyper: most be so :cute: & :laugh: !

Last edited:
Hi Bri! :hug:

Thanks SG and Jo. :D Yeah, I figured it would be worth it. I branched out a little, because all my other bathing suits are black or blue, and this one is a beautiful purple colour. Gotta change things up every now and then. :lol:

OMG i got them.there ASORABLE make that ADORABLE i can't see the type that well on the screen :rant:!!!!

i only wish *sniffle* that i could have had a previous sim!dazz & sim!bono movie clip :sigh:

:sigh: it's partly the nearly impossible go to hawaii see u2 IN { STILL haven't BEEN in GA for frekking OB|NCE :scream: less than 24-hr concert date annoucement BLUES

:madspit: :mad:

:wink:
but def have to see the REST of the sim movies you ddid already :hug: } :giggle: :lmao:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

:sigh; it's partly the nearly impossible go to hawaii see u2 IN GA for frekking OB|NCE :scream: less than 24-hr concert date annoucement BLUES

:madspit:

Dazz, not that many people are realistically gonna be able to see U2 in Hawaii. :(

I, for one, will be nearly broke and/or working on Dec. 9. :sad:

Oh and Jo - I recommend 'Kate and Leopold' but especially 'Someone like you' :up: love that one

(And of course the X-men movies, too :wink: )

{Hugh Jackman Films}

Sad_Girl said:
Oh and Jo - I recommend 'Kate and Leopold' but especially 'Someone like you' :up: love that one

(And of course the X-men movies, too :wink: )

{Hugh Jackman Films}

Well, I knew about the X-Men movies ...

:takes notes: :wink:

jobob said:

Dazz, not that many people are realistically gonna be able to see U2 in Hawaii. :(

I, for one, will be nearly broke and/or working on Dec. 9. :sad:

of course, your're correct, jo....

intelectuarally speaking.............

:rant: :rant: :rant:
but fuckinjg DAMN i wanted to finally have a GA time {and hell, yes, another chance to finally meet B/ and for the record I'd like to meet adam again. :) }

//END RANT

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Adam decides he doesn't need his toga, either :giggle:
Streak.jpg

:lol:!

He lookin to flash Bono? :lol:

That was our longest walk yet! :happy: We went about 6 extra blocks, reasoning that we could stop and swing for a couple of minutes.

But when we got to the park, Kenny X and his posse had taken all the swings. :madwife: Damn kids. :|

SG or Jo, where is Clarkston in relation to Auburn Hills? My incestuous crush just sent me info about the Steely Dan tour, and that's the closest to here they're playing. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom