PGP...."Hey Cowboy...wanna get lucky?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG THE NEW TOUR DATES. :combust::drool::hyper:

Joins everyone in wishing she could go to Hawaii. :sad::scream: My fave band AND swimming with Dolphins on the same trip. :drool:

Thora sorry it hasnt worked out for you. Hope you can sort something out. :hug:

Off to get some tea.

:wave:

x

*walks in with blue denim shirt, skinny black jeans, silver colored calf-length boots,& silver & turquoise {what ele4s} necklace, bracelets and dangling earrings*

*Tips Bono's white, cowboy hat up, leans in a bit and semi-whispers...."hello there, cowboy". :sexywink:

and Hello everyone :flirt:

I got IN before {hopefully not...:uhoh:} Intrfrnc site jams up..........

:ohmy:
I haven't looked at it yet but something was officially anounced about the dates...:hyper: :hyper:

I'm gonna take a look at the news...BRB>

Last edited:
damn over 10 new pages in TWO HOURS!

:tsk: I can never leave you kids alone now can I?

:scream: I wANNA GO TO HAWAII!!!!

but I need more money!

Back from lunch, but I have to go to another meeting in a little bit. :wave:

I just got off the phone with my best friend, telling her the concert news. Her office is more strict with internet usage, so she was relying on me to hear. She's now wanting to go to Hawaii too, as she's a huge PJ fan as well.

oh :madspit: no new Continental dates:sad:

I'm glad though {mostly} for everyone who will get to who had lost their chance ESP those who could NOT AFFORD to go else where, and haven't seen the band since their last tour in their country {or State}. and of hope most of you who lost money will be STILL able to go.

I AM CRY. :sad: :sad:

and I AM :grumpy: :grumpy: now
*crickets*
*tumbleweeds*

:wink:
see you at from library tonight

Last edited:
I was hoping they'd play Vancouver, or play Honolulu a few days later than the 9th. I get there on the 21st. :sad: I'm so happy to go there, but to be there such a short time after they're there is just torture.

I don't know. I've been doing that too. :sigh: The funny thing is that right now it's cheaper for us to fly at the beginning of the month rather than closer to Christmas time. :hmm:

ThoraSEB said:
I don't know. I've been doing that too. :sigh: The funny thing is that right now it's cheaper for us to fly at the beginning of the month rather than closer to Christmas time. :hmm:

:hmm: So the money you save on the flight could go toward extra days of accomodation. :happy:

That's a good point, VP! :D I don't know how easy it would be to change our hotel though. That's the biggest issue. We have a timeshare, but as far as I know, we're on the top of the waiting list to get in on the 21st. I'll talk to my dad tonight and see what's up. It's worth it to ask. :up:

Wild - I'm doing pretty good. Looking forward to the weekend and all the fun things I'll be doing! :D How about you?

ThoraSEB said:
See ya later VP! :hug:

Who's your favourite player, Wild? Enjoy the long weekend! :drool:

Dennis Bergkamp :love: He's birthday is May 10th :shifty: and his Dutch. I've seen him play for 11 years :drool:

t04-1.jpg

t08-1.jpg

bergkamp_action.jpg

_41171725_cup13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom