PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh look what Comet just spammed in the misc pics thread.. :shifty:

bonopopbadass.jpg

:tongue: I know, it just sounded funny in my head.

:crack: Maybe I should get some coffee as well, still fuzzy. Very very fuzzy.

:wink: Glad my drunkenness could amuse you! :D

Coffee is excellent. My cup this morning is especially delicious. Coffee always seems to taste better the morning after I've been drinking, for some weird reason. :lol:

ETA - Oh hai thar, Bono! :drool: That's one of my favourite pictures of him. :love:

:wink: Glad my drunkenness could amuse you! :D

Coffee is excellent. My cup this morning is especially delicious. Coffee always seems to taste better the morning after I've been drinking, for some weird reason. :lol:

We need at least one drunk in the thread per day. :wink: Spices up a lot of things!

I don't tend to drink it too much as it keeps me awake so badly. But sometimes when I'm really tired I enjoy a good cuppa cappucchino. :love: With some chocolate powder sprinkled on top.
Perhaps it tastes better after drinking cause you're dehydrated?

Oh yeah, it's one of my favourite Bono pics. :drool: We lovingly call it Wifebeater Bono. Cause he's so damn bad ass in it. And I love the three earrings opposed to one, and the Batman necklace. And the smoldering intense look he gives.. the smoke helps ofcourse.

We need at least one drunk in the thread per day. :wink: Spices up a lot of things!

I don't tend to drink it too much as it keeps me awake so badly. But sometimes when I'm really tired I enjoy a good cuppa cappucchino. :love: With some chocolate powder sprinkled on top.

That it does. :lol:

I only drink coffee in the mornings. I can't have any kind of caffeine or sugar after 8pm, if I want to go to sleep at a decent hour.

Maybe so. I drank bucketloads of water when I got home last night, and this morning before I left the house. So I think I'm close to being re-hydrated. However, this coffee won't help that. :lol: Will have to drink more water after I'm done this. :)

I should make that photo my desktop at home. :love: :drool:

Not all of them.... :shifty: Just... two of them. And if you know me a little, I'm sure you can guess which two.

I shouldn't be discussing slash right before going to bed. :lol:

:ohmy: must've been a dream... Hmm... I'm not 100% sure whom to offer, cause I'm still in a learning process, but my guess would be Bono and my man??? this would explain why he was gone from my dream today.... :hmm::D

That it does. :lol:

I only drink coffee in the mornings. I can't have any kind of caffeine or sugar after 8pm, if I want to go to sleep at a decent hour.

Maybe so. I drank bucketloads of water when I got home last night, and this morning before I left the house. So I think I'm close to being re-hydrated. However, this coffee won't help that. :lol: Will have to drink more water after I'm done this. :)

I should make that photo my desktop at home. :love: :drool:
Ah I'm totally the same.

That's pretty healthy, though don't forget that you lose a lot of vitamins when getting drunk as well, so some fruit juice wouldn't hurt either. I usually just throw in a multivitamin tablet and I'm good. :D

So no hangover today?
:ohmy: must've been a dream... Hmm... I'm not 100% sure whom to offer, cause I'm still in a learning process, but my guess would be Bono and my man??? this would explain why he was gone from my dream today.... :hmm::D
:uhoh: Sorry about that. Didn't mean to steal him... he just... tagged along.. sorta. It wasn't my idea!

yeah, definately a drunk per thread! but we are lacking volunteers! it should be an international campaign :) soooo much spicier..

damn, I ran out of cocoa... must get some!
but I just remembered that since it's getting colder, snow is soon coming - it's time for mulled wine!!!

Oh hey, Vp, Jem, Me and Thora have already volunteered in the las tweek. :lol: So you're up!

Cocoa is always good. I throw Nesquik in about anything. Yoghurt, porridge, milk, it just rules. /addict
mulled wine sounds nice too. :shifty: but what about a hot chocolate with some Baileys poured in. And whipped cream, ofcourse.

Oh yeah, it's one of my favourite Bono pics. :drool: We lovingly call it Wifebeater Bono. Cause he's so damn bad ass in it. And I love the three earrings opposed to one, and the Batman necklace. And the smoldering intense look he gives.. the smoke helps ofcourse.

and the freckles!!! definately one of the coolest Bono pics!

uhoh.gif
Sorry about that. Didn't mean to steal him... he just... tagged along.. sorta. It wasn't my idea!

hah, I knew it!! Edge, you really need to stop tagging along with Bono... look what trouble he gets you in :D
You just actually wanted to keep Bono, right? but if you would have woke up to kick Edge out, you would have lost Bono too. So you had to tie them both and keep them in your dream, yes?
No, really, we need DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS!!! :hyper:

Ah I'm totally the same.

That's pretty healthy, though don't forget that you lose a lot of vitamins when getting drunk as well, so some fruit juice wouldn't hurt either. I usually just throw in a multivitamin tablet and I'm good. :D

So no hangover today?

:uhoh: Sorry about that. Didn't mean to steal him... he just... tagged along.. sorta. It wasn't my idea!

Not too bad, no. Just a wee bit of a headache, but nothing that isn't manageable. :)

For all you Edge lovers, thought you might be interested in this auction! Behind the scenes tour with Edge! :D The cost is a little steep, though. :uhoh: :lol: It's for a good cause, though! :yes:

charitybuzz | #2051127 - liveBID! U2 and You - World Tour 360? with a Behind-the-Scenes Tour Conducted by The Edge

Nope! :D If you'll see my drunk posting from a few pages back, he was not there! :lol: It's funny, lots of people around our section had heard the rumour, and we're yelling stuff like "Bring out the damn Bieber!" :lmao: Pretty funny stuff.

Oh, and I just uploaded this. Dorky, but whatever. It's the Canucks! And Streets! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHdpguYk2TY

ETA - and speaking of that teenager, a news story just came up on my feed reader that he's being investigated for assault at a laser tag place in the area! :lmao: Oh my god that is all kinds of awesome. :D

That's so cool :drool: Hockey and Streets FTW :up:

Oh hey, Vp, Jem, Me and Thora have already volunteered in the las tweek. :lol: So you're up!

Cocoa is always good. I throw Nesquik in about anything. Yoghurt, porridge, milk, it just rules. /addict
mulled wine sounds nice too. :shifty: but what about a hot chocolate with some Baileys poured in. And whipped cream, ofcourse.

hah, I kind of was the other day in here while drinking wine and vodka the whole night :cocktail:but guess i really should have tried more :D
I really should bring myself some Irish booze!!!
will try the hot chocolate with Baileys and whipped cream on another time!

and the freckles!!! definately one of the coolest Bono pics!

hah, I knew it!! Edge, you really need to stop tagging along with Bono... look what trouble he gets you in :D
You just actually wanted to keep Bono, right? but if you would have woke up to kick Edge out, you would have lost Bono too. So you had to tie them both and keep them in your dream, yes?
No, really, we need DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS!!! :hyper:

:lmao: I'm so not posting the details. Don't wanna get banned on multiple grounds.

And I think the reasoning Bono used to convince me was something along those lines..

Not too bad, no. Just a wee bit of a headache, but nothing that isn't manageable. :)

For all you Edge lovers, thought you might be interested in this auction! Behind the scenes tour with Edge! :D The cost is a little steep, though. :uhoh: :lol: It's for a good cause, though! :yes:

charitybuzz | #2051127 - liveBID! U2 and You - World Tour 360� with a Behind-the-Scenes Tour Conducted by The Edge
Ibuprofen is your best friend after a rough night. :wink:

If I had the money, I'd bid on that! :ohmy: Very cool!

hah, I kind of was the other day in here while drinking wine and vodka the whole night :cocktail:but guess i really should have tried more :D
I really should bring myself some Irish booze!!!
will try the hot chocolate with Baileys and whipped cream on another time!

:tsk: Still no Irish booze in the house? That's a shame.

charitybuzz | #2051127 - liveBID! U2 and You - World Tour 360� with a Behind-the-Scenes Tour Conducted by The Edge

:ohmy::drool::drool: oh please, let me win a lottery!!!
Get a behind (or should we say below?) the scenes look at the engine room of the Space Station
isn't it clear what they offer??? oh YES, please!!! :shifty::whistle::giggle:

:tsk: Still no Irish booze in the house? That's a shame.
i know... really, shopping tomarrow!

:lmao: I'm so not posting the details. Don't wanna get banned on multiple grounds.

And I think the reasoning Bono used to convince me was something along those lines..

:D must've been VERY interesting in your dream!! and til 3PM??? Bono holds pretty long :silent: wow... I'm just speechless...
well, next time when Edge happens to tag along again, just tell him to sneak out of the back door and come to me :wink: he doesn't have to stay to watch you and Bono dealing with some... extracurricular activities :lol:

Last edited:
i know... really, shopping tomarrow!

:D must've been VERY interesting in your dream!! and til 3PM??? Bono holds pretty long :silent: wow... I'm just speechless...
well, next time when Edge happens to tag along again, just tell him to sneak out of the back door and come to me :wink: he doesn't have to stay to watch you and Bono dealing with some... extracurricular activities :lol:

:shifty: Who says he was only watching?

Back
Top Bottom