PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh, possible new U2 album to look forward to next year? That's exciting news!

And I'm not entirely sure what all this talk about Bono and U2 and a Kennedy is about aside from what I read here, but it sounds pretty funny :).

Glad all is well with everyone here. Today was a good day-more training at work and met a couple more of my co-workers, who are really nice, and I ran into my old boyfriend at the mall today, too! We're chatting online as I speak, and he suggested we go out for coffee sometime. So, uh, yay!

Also went over to a friend's house this evening and played Clue and watched a movie. A horror movie (the remake of 'Halloween'). Going home at night after that=creepy images in my head :p.

Angela

A supremely irritating female VJ on MTV in the early to mid (?) 90s.

In other news:

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, LOOK! LOOK!!!

U2 to release new album in 'early 2011' - The Irish Times - Mon, Oct 18, 2010

AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :panic:

Edit after actually reading it: Okay, he does say "I would guess." But considering it's coming from Paul McG himself, I find that very encouraging. :)

:panic::happydance:wheeeee!!! this is awesome news! must... get... ready!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

In other words, Edge is huddled unshaved and unfed in a studio somewhere, in the dark, not noticing that it is the middle of the night, as we speak.

he wouldn't notice it's night anyway. Bono said that The Edge is an owl!
but I like the visual of him in a studio corner, doing mastermind work :drool:

Two more, and yeah, not nekid. :angry:

EdgeLasCruces.jpg

edgelascrucesjttourguitar.jpg

olalalalaaaa :combust:are you trying to give me a heart attack?? :drool: and no, this ain't complaining :wink:

Oh hai thar! Went to the hockey game and am pleaseantly buzzed. My friend drove, so I could drink. Hee hee. Canucks won, yay! And U2 news! doubtle the yay! I should really go to bed soon, because I know s I"m going to regret this tomorrow. :lol:

EAT - and the Justine Bieber thingy was just a rumor, thank gossd. Didn't have to use the earplsug after all! :D
and there went another drunk of the thread, obviously... Glad to hear that you didn't have to wear earplugs and eyepatches for protection against Bieber!!

Well, I was close. My mom woke me up at 1:30 (she thought I was still awake.) to tell me the cockatiel we've had since I was in 8th grade died. :( He's not been very healthy the last few months, but still sad.

Going to curl up and try to sleep again! See you guys at 7 when BonoCat curls up on my neck to sleep.

I'm so sorry to hear that MTE :(:hug: I had cockatiels too when I was younger! they were cuties!

Chapter 48 - Kennedy walks into the backstage party after the last Sydney show and says to Edge
Hi, would you like to go on a date with me? These are my real breasts!

Then she says she's going to write a book about going on dates with famous guys and call it
Date Rape

WTF? :doh:

Brilliant!!! MUST get this book, cause shamefully I don't own it yet!!!
still waiting for my U2 by U2 book, maybe it comes today?

So uh anyway... :wink: MsTE... that nekid Edge pic I think was mislabeled as Vegas. I think it's Las Cruces. Maybe you still have time to switch locations on your birthday party. :D

(double checks thread title like 10 times :uhoh: )

It could be worse - my first setlist party we were still doing caps over here and I had both pages open... and posted the Adam story into the setlist party :lol: Took it down as soon as I realized, but a couple people had seen it :uhoh:

Hey Kristen, Amy - did you see there might be a Winnipeg date May 29th? :hyper:

Oh HAI THAR Winnipeg!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I think my parents will think I am insane if I did this show, but the hubby is in!:shifty:

I just looked at hotels, and you can't book the one I would want yet...too soon?:lol:

ETA: It was announced on the radio in Winnipeg!!!!!!:yippie::happydance::panic:

It could be worse - my first setlist party we were still doing caps over here and I had both pages open... and posted the Adam story into the setlist party :lol: Took it down as soon as I realized, but a couple people had seen it :uhoh:

Hey Kristen, Amy - did you see there might be a Winnipeg date May 29th? :hyper:

I didn't hear about it until I got your BB message this morning :hyper: :hug:

I'm soooooo there!!!! :yippie:

Oof, my head. :crack: :lol: Oh well, it was totally worth it. Such a fun night out. :D It's even better when the Canucks win, and they won it handily last night. Would have been bad if they lost to the team they were playing. :lol:

Excited for even more new dates! Very cool about Winnipeg! :D

Nope! :D If you'll see my drunk posting from a few pages back, he was not there! :lol: It's funny, lots of people around our section had heard the rumour, and we're yelling stuff like "Bring out the damn Bieber!" :lmao: Pretty funny stuff.

Oh, and I just uploaded this. Dorky, but whatever. It's the Canucks! And Streets! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHdpguYk2TY

ETA - and speaking of that teenager, a news story just came up on my feed reader that he's being investigated for assault at a laser tag place in the area! :lmao: Oh my god that is all kinds of awesome. :D

A supremely irritating female VJ on MTV in the early to mid (?) 90s.

In other news:

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, LOOK! LOOK!!!

U2 to release new album in 'early 2011' - The Irish Times - Mon, Oct 18, 2010

AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :panic:

Edit after actually reading it: Okay, he does say "I would guess." But considering it's coming from Paul McG himself, I find that very encouraging. :)

AAAA! Oh my god and BFFTS WILL BE ON IT???? :panic::panic::panic: That is fucking awesome! I can't wait to hear a studio version of that song. And well MERCY. :fuckyeah:

:hyper:

:giggle: I suppose there are worse things a girl could have a reputation for.

Cori, I think U2gigs picked up our observation over in the new music thread. LOL

u2gigs

@atu2 Haha, love how Irish Times calls new song "Boys Fall From The Sky", not Boy Falls. Prequel to It's Raining Men?

:lol: I didn't even notice that!

Btw guys: seen this yet?
U2 to visit Winnipeg in 2011? - U2gigs.com

:cute: Oh U2.com. Please keep failing like this, and accidentally leak the Dublin date this week? Kplzthnx!

GG...that date is already up on Ticketmaster, and U2.com hasn't listed it yet!:lol:

Well, I was close. My mom woke me up at 1:30 (she thought I was still awake.) to tell me the cockatiel we've had since I was in 8th grade died. :( He's not been very healthy the last few months, but still sad.

Going to curl up and try to sleep again! See you guys at 7 when BonoCat curls up on my neck to sleep.

:hug: Sorry to hear that MTE!

They'll be glad to hear that. :wink:

:uhoh: Maybe I shouldn't have tried to control my dreams tonight... I sorta got out of bed at 3.. 3pm that is. :reject:

I was walking in a BOOKstore isle today and suddenly from the corner of my eye I noticed a familiar face - Oh HAI THAR The Edge :) and the other guys... CD of October. So I just stopped for a while, stared the CD and then went on with a big smile on my face. I just didn't expect to find it in a bookstore, but apparently the store has extended it's field a bit. No biggie, but just a sweet & unexpected small thing that made my evening :)

Back
Top Bottom