PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
donkeybono.jpg

:eyebrow: What were YOU thinking?

MrsTheEdge's awesome home made clip :heart:
Okay, here is the rough draft that I have so far! SUGGESTIONS NEEDED PLZ!

YouTube - U2 Weekend #1

Oh, and for the record:
bonobackuvroma081010.jpg

for a proper picspam..
bonorollingstone1126200.jpg

bonoelevatorparis1809.jpg

bonogoateejune242009com.jpg

Sandwich anyone?
bedgemine.png

edgelarryhug.jpg

adambonothrustcolour.jpg

bonolarryedgehughorsens.jpg

bandhughannover.jpg

yay, new thread and gorgeous picture spam!!!
awww.. i sooo love Edge claiming B and E&L hugging!
wait? why isn't the Bono elevator moving many floors down yet when scrolling? :lol:
ah, guess it will come later... not nice to frighten people on the first page of the thread!:lol:

OMG I can't breathe from laughing so hard at that clip MTE made :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
It's awesome isn't it? :heart:

yay, new thread and gorgeous picture spam!!!
awww.. i sooo love Edge claiming B and E&L hugging!
wait? why isn't the Bono elevator moving many floors down yet when scrolling? :lol:
ah, guess it will come later... not nice to frighten people on the first page of the thread!:lol:

I couldn't put more in due to the pic limit. :wink: And this page will take aeons to load as it is.

OMG MTE - you used my "Celtic testosterone" line. :applaud: :heart: :heart:

I couldn't finish watching the clip because I'm at work & literally could not stop laughing while it was on. I'll have to check it out later.

LMFAO :lmao:

OMG MTE - you used my "Celtic testosterone" line. :applaud: :heart: :heart:

I couldn't finish watching the clip because I'm at work & literally could not stop laughing while it was on. I'll have to check it out later.

LMFAO :lmao:

:flirt: how you doin'!

You do have some epic awesome quotes on here. :love:

:blush: Aw - you like me! You really, really like me! :hug: :wink:

:doh: Is that thing EVER gonna' see the light of day? (No pun intended. :giggle: )

Ofcourse we do! How could we not? You're one of us, after all. :sexywink:

I hope that it will, but disaster just keeps on striking. :crack:

:lol: Hey! This is my 48884th post!

:shh: OK - couldn't wait until I got home. Just finished watching the XtraNormal clip. :reject:

Dude's reaction to the Celtic testosterone quote is fuckin' epic!! "I'm not even going to pretend that I understand that." ROLFMFAO :eeklaugh:

OMG!!! I am laughing so hard I am crying!!!! That is EPIC MTE! I wish it was longer!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Are you going to post it on facebook???:shifty::wink:

I'm Home!! abd:lol: I Love the video !

Plus I have to agree , its like there's some kind of curse on that musical...:doh:

it's official - can't really listen to Fever Ray's "Triangle Walks" without thinking when the heck is U2 going up on a stage...
how many days til the concert again?
btw, Mike's site will be airing it again, right?

Cori! :flirt: Just who I needed. That shrimp with pasta recipe vp posted came from you right? I'm planning to make it tomorrow, but how would you say are the portions? The site says the recipe serves 8, are those 8 portions for regular, small or big eaters?
Sorry if the question's a bit odd, but I eat quite big portions so I would need to know in order to make the right amount. :lol:

MTE, I am still laughing at that video! "Amy and Zooey need to be on the rail to see Larry's moobs....." :lmao:

Cori! :flirt: Just who I needed. That shrimp with pasta recipe vp posted came from you right? I'm planning to make it tomorrow, but how would you say are the portions? The site says the recipe serves 8, are those 8 portions for regular, small or big eaters?
Sorry if the question's a bit odd, but I eat quite big portions so I would need to know in order to make the right amount. :lol:

:kiss: Good morning, sunshine.

I'm bad at figuring out how many portions/servings something makes, but it seemed like it made a LOT.

I know I have a container of leftovers in the freezer, but I don't remember how much I'd started out with. Sorry I couldn't be more specific!

I'm off to work with a smile on my face because of that video and all of the wonderful friends in here that turned a horrible experience into one where I learned that you all are there for me when I need it! Thanks!:hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom