PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually slept for once and you guys started a new thread! Excellent postwhoring! :up:

re: all the too early Christmas stuff, all I can say is try living at Disney World. Life is lovely and normal on Halloween, and then the next morning, BAM, it's like Santa threw up everywhere. By two months later I'm sooooooooooooooooo sick of all that holly jolly!
:crack: Ouch. That sounds like me at work. I always hear the tunes at work and it's frustrating after weeks of the exact same songs.

Hey can someone post the vid that MTE made, or PM me a link or something? I never got to watch it.

:shh: Check the first page.

That John Denver and Muppets album is great - I need to pick that up one of these years, but I have The Twelve Days of Christmas as an mp3 somewhere.

:)

That album was on several times during the Christmas season at our house - and the Bing Crosby White Christmas one was a must, too.

I have a great Louis Armstrong and Friends Christmas album that I listen to a lot during the holidays. Thinking about throwing a holiday party... :hmm:

And did you realise that there's a clip floating around of Edge's voicemail? :shifty: No clue where it's from, but it's awesome.

:crack: Ouch. That sounds like me at work. I always hear the tunes at work and it's frustrating after weeks of the exact same songs.

:shh: Check the first page.

We had the WORST music loop at work last year! It's played over a big sound system thing throughout the lobby, gift shop and food court, so we couldn't change it. Some songs were ok, but we all decided that anything sung in a kid voice made us murderous (Two Front Teeth, I'm Getting Nothing for Christmas, etc.)

Oh god, those are awful. Add the original I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus to that list of torture.

We had the WORST music loop at work last year! It's played over a big sound system thing throughout the lobby, gift shop and food court, so we couldn't change it. Some songs were ok, but we all decided that anything sung in a kid voice made us murderous (Two Front Teeth, I'm Getting Nothing for Christmas, etc.)

:crack: Sounds familiar. And then you have a coworker who loves the songs and sings along to them every fuckin' day.

Hippopotamus is the Greek spelling as far as I'm aware. :hmm: Don't actually know if that's the English spelling as well.

Hippo being horse, potamus being something watery.. sea or river or so...

donkeybono.jpg

:eyebrow: What were YOU thinking?

Something along these lines...?
YouTube - Fry & Laurie - My Ass

I remember when we first saw that Father Christmas video. After the initial :drool: they look gorgeous we were all ZOMG IS EDGE WEARING PLAID??!!! :ohmy: I think that was our first glimpse of him wearing it in their new NLOTH era. :lol: Love the song. They did good. :up: Okay I'm off til tonight. Taking my mom to a check up then we're getting this super YUM New York pizza. :wave: Have a good day/night everyone. (Gg I'm watching my back :eyebrow: )
:wink:

I remember when we first saw that Father Christmas video. After the initial :drool: they look gorgeous we were all ZOMG IS EDGE WEARING PLAID??!!! :ohmy: I think that was our first glimpse of him wearing it in their new NLOTH era. :lol: Love the song. They did good. :up: Okay I'm off til tonight. Taking my mom to a check up then we're getting this super YUM New York pizza. :wave: Have a good day/night everyone. (Gg I'm watching my back :eyebrow: )
:wink:
:mac: Have fun. I'll be posting a 133 posts while you're out!
:lol: I remember everyone was happy that Edge wore plaid, but then after a while it was "Oh god, is he wearing plaid again?"

Wasn't this also the first time we could see Bono with the guyliner? I can't remember if the Q photoshoot came out before this video or not, perhaps somebody else does?

I think the Q photoshoot started it.

I just have to pop in and say: MTE, that video was brilliant!!! :lmao:

"DG gets to sleep in the bathtub" :laugh: "Of course everyone loves Bono..." :lmao:

Ah. That made my day:

And did you realise that there's a clip floating around of Edge's voicemail? :shifty: No clue where it's from, but it's awesome.

I'm tempted to put this on on my answer machine or voice mail. :shifty:

Wasn't this also the first time we could see Bono with the guyliner? I can't remember if the Q photoshoot came out before this video or not, perhaps somebody else does?

LOL! I was just coming back to say exactly that!!! :lol: I'm pretty sure this came before the Q shoot (at least I think we saw it before those pics were public) because yes there was much debate and scrutiny over whether or not he was wearing it in this video) :lol: We were saying yes he IS, but it was very surprising so that's why I'm thinking this vid was before the photos where it was then obvious.

Ok i really must go. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom