PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:kiss: Good morning, sunshine.

I'm bad at figuring out how many portions/servings something makes, but it seemed like it made a LOT.

I know I have a container of leftovers in the freezer, but I don't remember how much I'd started out with. Sorry I couldn't be more specific!
:tongue: It's afternoon you silly!

Ah well that's clear enough for me. :) Sounds like they're big portions. I'll have a look on how to convert everything. Thanks!

I'm off to work with a smile on my face because of that video and all of the wonderful friends in here that turned a horrible experience into one where I learned that you all are there for me when I need it! Thanks!:hug::hug::hug:

:hug: That's the beauty of the internet. We're all there when you need us to be.

Christmas music sucks. Especially Mariah Carey. :wink: I'm not fond of having bleeding ears.

Ah well, as long as I don't have to hear it I'm fine!

I have a lot of Christmas music, and there are a few new holiday releases out this year (NOT Mariah Carey, thankyouverymuch) that I'd like to buy.

Christmas music, ftw! :hi5: I can't listen to it before American Thanksgiving, though. It just seems wrong to do it before then. :lol: One of my FB friends was wondering this morning about when it was proper for her to start listening... :D

Ah that's much more traditional christmas music. :) That's quite all right. Is that second one in Spanish or so? :lol: It sounds very cool!

I'm a choral music nerd. :heart:

Oh, and one of my all-time favorites. I will accept no other version of this song. The strings! Oh, the swoony strings at the beginning! :heart:

YouTube - The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

Huh, I can't seem to find the version I know. It's very similar to that one, but he must have done several versions. It's weirding me out!

Yep, Riu Riu Chiu is Spanish, apparently it's a Mexican carol.

I have some cheesy pop Christmas CDs as well, but my favorites are the more traditional choral stuff. (And Charlie Brown Christmas, of course.)

I'll shut up about Christmas music now. :reject:

AWESOME video, MTE. :bow: :love:

Leaving to pick up Sarah in about an hour. :happy: Then I'm going to come home and hide my head under a blanket for the weekend, and she can deal with everything. :wink:

Feels like I've been SO busy lately, and yet I can't really point to anything specific that I've accomplished. :crack:

About the Christmas music, the whole commercial aspect of rushing the season burns me out WAY before Christmas even gets here. Just over a week ago, I noticed that the people across the street not only put up their lights (understandable, wanting to do it in decent weather) but they also had them ON. My next door neighbour (drunken porch girl) and I have made tentative plans to meet at 4 am some night, and go take all their bulbs out. They can have them back Dec. 1st. Fuckers.

Yep, Riu Riu Chiu is Spanish, apparently it's a Mexican carol.

I have some cheesy pop Christmas CDs as well, but my favorites are the more traditional choral stuff. (And Charlie Brown Christmas, of course.)

I'll shut up about Christmas music now. :reject:
It sounds like fun! And I have to admit your taste in christmas music is pretty good. The traditional stuff is okay with me, the cheesy pop stuff that gets repeated to death each year is what I can't stand.

AWESOME video, MTE. :bow: :love:

Leaving to pick up Sarah in about an hour. :happy: Then I'm going to come home and hide my head under a blanket for the weekend, and she can deal with everything. :wink:

Feels like I've been SO busy lately, and yet I can't really point to anything specific that I've accomplished. :crack:

About the Christmas music, the whole commercial aspect of rushing the season burns me out WAY before Christmas even gets here. Just over a week ago, I noticed that the people across the street not only put up their lights (understandable, wanting to do it in decent weather) but they also had them ON. My next door neighbour (drunken porch girl) and I have made tentative plans to meet at 4 am some night, and go take all their bulbs out. They can have them back Dec. 1st. Fuckers.

Glad she's coming home for the weekend. :hug: You deserve some rest after everything you've been through the past few weeks!

:giggle: Drunken porch girl? Is there some back story I've missed?
It sounds a bit early to have christmas lights on already. Here it's usually after St. Marten's day(little similar to your halloween, though no creepy dressing up and kids sing songs in order to 'earn' their candy) on november 11 that the lights go up on most houses. Some wait till after Sinterklaas though. That's december 5, and our traditional present giving holiday. :sad: Only for kids tho, I haven't had pressies in years.

Drunken porch girl = my neighbour, who lives in my mom's old place now, in the other half of my side-by-side duplex. She works at a job 2 days on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off. The days she's off, she drinks at night. Sometimes with other neighbours. Quite late at night. And they talk and laugh very loudly, as drunk people are wont to do. In the summer it's not so bad, because they're in the backyard and I can't hear them, because my living room is at the front of the house. But in the fall and winter, it's party on the front porch time. :crack:

Otherwise, she's a great neighbour, that's why I haven't said anything to her. So far the noise hasn't kept me awake or anything. If it did, I'd ask her nicely to keep it down. It's just damn ANNOYING. I bitch about it from time to time on here.

Hm that's quite frustrating. :crack: So it should be fun now winter is coming around again. Why can't they just drink inside?

I love Christmas music too. :heart: I have tons and tons of it. I really love the old stuff like Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole and so on. I have a few albums from the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra performances (a few of which I was a part of, which I'm RIDICULOUSLY proud of :lol: ), and much more that I can't even think of. One of my favourites is the John Denver & The Muppets Christmas album. :reject: :lol: It's seriously awesome, though.

That John Denver and Muppets album is great - I need to pick that up one of these years, but I have The Twelve Days of Christmas as an mp3 somewhere.

Our choir's CD of last year's Christmas concert should be ready soon! I can't wait to hear it. I may upload a track or two to share here. :)

That John Denver and Muppets album is great - I need to pick that up one of these years, but I have The Twelve Days of Christmas as an mp3 somewhere.

Our choir's CD of last year's Christmas concert should be ready soon! I can't wait to hear it. I may upload a track or two to share here. :)

Miss Piggy's parts are the BEST! "Ba dum dum DUM!!" :laugh:

Cool! I'd love to hear it! The performances that I was in oh so many years ago are sadly just on tape. Some day I need to look into getting that converted into CD or MP3 format.

21 days till Auckland. Not sure if we'll have links, as Mikes is European based.

:( but hopefully someone will somehow organize one for Aussie/NZ tour!

Just wanted to see Bono's ass.

/drive by

ahaa.... another time that ass just draws her near :D
she is still human! :lol:

I'm listening to Christmas music :reject:

no worries, I might have played I Believe in Father Christmas by U2 once today... :whistle:

I'm off to work with a smile on my face because of that video and all of the wonderful friends in here that turned a horrible experience into one where I learned that you all are there for me when I need it! Thanks!:hug::hug:

glad that this & we made you feel better!:hug:

:reject: You guys even have christmas cds?

sure, i have a few!
beware, Christmas music babble ahead...
the classic oldies are the best - by Frank Sinatra. And there's one that has some festival singers singing traditional songs that I like (more festive one!)
got to admit that "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" and "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas" are my most favourites from the classical repertoire..
And I just love Loreena McKennit's versions of "Good King Wenceslas" & God Rest Ya Merry Gentleman"!!

and a few more Christmas albums I like:
Jon Anderson's "Three Ships"
Sting's "If On A Winters Night"
Kontor Christmas Chill: The Reindeer Room

and Trans Siberian Orchestra's version of "Carol of the Bells" is pretty good too!there are more of nice songs, but not gonna bother you with all of this :lol:

oh, And a few of our own local Christmas songs are quite lovely too !

Leaving to pick up Sarah in about an hour. :happy:

yeah, i hate it when they do it too! this is always the thing which ruins Christmas for people! everyone just goes nuts with the commercial aspects and gifts instead of taking it slow and easy and enjoying the holidays with family! i saw the first Christmas advertisement in July!!! shops are already full of the Christmas stuff and some streets and some houses haven't even bothered to take down Christmas decorations :ohmy: so they don't have to bother anymore to put them up now!

Glad that Sarah will be home!! hope the two of you will get that pill down of Max's throat!

God, today is just dragging. It's not even 11 yet.

Allergies and a headache (too much time online last night) are just killing me today. :(

Want some ibuprofen? I got plenty. :crack: It's nearing 7pm, but the evening will be dragging a long time here too. And I'm starting to get hungry.. :sigh: it's gonna be a long, long evening.

And I'm starting to get hungry.. :sigh: it's gonna be a long, long evening.

care for a sandwich?? :D:shifty:
_BEmic.jpg

_awww-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom