PGP: He's got to know, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it what we're here for! (at least I hope so, 'cuz I keep babbling about TallBuffEdge, and I"m MARRIED for christssake!) And your outlook seems really healthy. I'm glad you like his wife. Some girls would be all "bitch". :hug:

:hug: Aw thanks. Heh well I enjoy your stories about TBE! Even if you're married it's still allowed to look right? :shifty:
Well I've always known I can't get him and don't even want to. I just wanted him to be happy. But for some reason the love would always win from common sense.
It would've probably be easier if she was a bitch! :lol: Same with Bono's wife. It'd be so easy to hate, but Ali's such an amazing woman I can't do anything but respect her.

Early yesterday morning I downloaded a beginner's yoga dvd, to get started on Project: Fix My Back. I was going to try it out today, but then later in the day yesterday, I twisted my knee in a really weird way. I was hoping it'd be better today, but it still hurts, owie. :angry:

Yoga Zone has some pretty good yoga workouts for free on Hulu. I've been doing their "Yoga for a strong and healthy back" - the first time it kicked my back's ass! (My back has an ass?)

K gals, we have our confirmation. He knows.

U2-360-M%C3%BCnchen-2010%20152.JPG

:bono: This is Wild's birthday pressie :sexywink: I hope she likes it :D

Duly noted. Adding some pink fluffy handcuffs and eyepatches as well.

Eyepatches got :shifty:

Yoga Zone has some pretty good yoga workouts for free on Hulu. I've been doing their "Yoga for a strong and healthy back" - the first time it kicked my back's ass! (My back has an ass?)

Oh cool, thanks, I'll check it out! Hulu doesn't normally work ,for us in Canada, but I don't know if it's the whole site, or just certain shows that are restricted.

My back is an ass. :angry:

The one I downloaded is Basic Yoga Workout for Dummies. Hopefully they'll go easy on me. Also, the Dummies Yoga book, but I'm not sure if the two are even connected, they were separate files. I tried one very easy pose from the book just after I downloaded it, and as I was getting up, my upper back cracked, and I was all "oh hai thar book, I think I love you." :love:

Wild :kiss:

Oh cool, thanks, I'll check it out! Hulu doesn't normally work ,for us in Canada, but I don't know if it's the whole site, or just certain shows that are restricted.

My back is an ass. :angry:

The one I downloaded is Basic Yoga Workout for Dummies. Hopefully they'll go easy on me. Also, the Dummies Yoga book, but I'm not sure if the two are even connected, they were separate files. I tried one very easy pose from the book just after I downloaded it, and as I was getting up, my upper back cracked, and I was all "oh hai thar book, I think I love you." :love:

Wild :kiss:

There's one pose that makes my hips pop EVERY time. It amuses me! I used to be super flexible when I took dance, but now not so much. Trying to get it back, and to make my back hurt less!

VP :kiss:

OMG 6 days :panic:

I'm SO excited for you guys!!! Can we all come with you? :D

Ok, TOO funny... I just pulled up Travelocity to look at flight prices for various 2011 tour locations, and the ad that popped up while it searched said something like "There are a lot of ways to explore Ireland... and listed various tour ideas, the 2nd of which was something like "Rock n Roll Dublin" with a pub sign that said "The Joshua Tree". I wish I could have gotten a screencap, but I cracked up! Way to know your demographic, Travelocity!!

The morning DJ on KEXP (Seattle independent, listener-funded radio station; lots of "alternative" - not like that word applies, but you get it) will often throw a U2 song into his show.

I listen to him when I'm getting ready for work, and it always makes my day to hear U2 come on KEXP. A few weeks ago I heard Red Hill Mining Town, and once I heard Heartland ... this morning, he announced what he'd played since the start of the show, and he'd kicked off his show with Zooropa. :drool:

I would have fallen over flat if I'd heard that when I turned on my stereo. I love John In The Morning. I love that he plays U2 in a music scene where it's woefully unhip to like U2.

I've sent him several emails to thank him for playing U2 ... I'm sure if he thinks of me at all, he thinks of me as that "crazy U2 fan." :lol:

Anyway. Yay for John In the Morning on KEXP!

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you, sending you "don't mess with me, douchebag" vibes.

That sounds weird, like you're the douchebag, but you know what I mean. :lol:

I know what you mean :lol:

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.

So I get to class and I'm looking down at my phone the whole time. I only look up once to sit right beside this girl at the front of the class and then I instantly put my purse and books on the desk beside me. So I'm all freaked out to look around and accidently make eye contact with him in case he takes that as an "come sit beside me" hint :huh:

So the prof comes in about a minute later and I look around after that because you can't exactly get up and move around once the prof starts lecturing. Turns out the idiot isn't even there today :doh: All that worrying about this class for nothing. Now I'm gonna have to do it all over again on Tuesday night. I'm hoping all goes well then because it's a night class and I have to walk far in the parking lot.

So I get to class and I'm looking down at my phone the whole time. I only look up once to sit right beside this girl at the front of the class and then I instantly put my purse and books on the desk beside me. So I'm all freaked out to look around and accidently make eye contact with him in case he takes that as an "come sit beside me" hint :huh:

So the prof comes in about a minute later and I look around after that because you can't exactly get up and move around once the prof starts lecturing. Turns out the idiot isn't even there today :doh: All that worrying about this class for nothing. Now I'm gonna have to do it all over again on Tuesday night. I'm hoping all goes well then because it's a night class and I have to walk far in the parking lot.

Uggh! I know you were looking forward to getting it over with, waiting sucks. Maybe he dropped the class?

Sitting up front might be a great idea, though- if he did sit near you, having the prof right in front of you might discourage the chattyness!

VP :kiss:

OMG 6 days :panic:

You must be so excited! :hyper:

There's one pose that makes my hips pop EVERY time. It amuses me! I used to be super flexible when I took dance, but now not so much. Trying to get it back, and to make my back hurt less!

I'm SO excited for you guys!!! Can we all come with you? :D

Cracking and popping. :love: Mine used to easily too, when I was going to see my chiro regularly, but it's been a few years since I've been to him, bleh, and now everything's pretty much constantly tight and sore.

And yes, for the coming with. :up:

It's been a conference call kind of day.

:yawn:

Oh no!

Maybe he dropped the class? :fingerscrossed:

Here's hoping he did drop the class.

Sorry if I'm being annoying chatting about this so much. It was just so awkward and rude and a little scary when he asked me to go with him to the washroom after class when there would be no one around because our night class was the only one going on in that building. Plus the fact that he would not let me pass when everyone was leaving the class.

I'm just going to take everyone's advice and use it on Tuesday when I know he'll be there.

I was just hoping to get it over with today.

Sorry if I'm being annoying chatting about this so much. It was just so awkward and rude and a little scary when he asked me to go with him to the washroom after class when there would be no one around because our night class was the only one going on in that building. Plus the fact that he would not let me pass when everyone was leaving the class.

I'm just going to take everyone's advice and use it on Tuesday when I know he'll be there.

I don't blame you, that bathroom thing is beyond weird. :huh: Sorry you have to wait for a few days to see if you still need to deal with it. :hug:

:

We almost did, once. :shifty: :lol: :shh:

Same roof is close enough! ;) I wonder if they'll be at the same hotel where they did Day in the life of Edge when I'm there next summer :hmm: I will toooootally pretend to be the Pavoratti if Edge will chase me across the beach! And maybe tackle me down to the sand. And... E-lec-tric-al STORM! :lol:

Trust your instincts! If your gut is telling you he's creepy, trust yourself. So much better to be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom