PGP: He's got to know, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K gals, we have our confirmation. He knows.

U2-360-M%C3%BCnchen-2010%20152.JPG

Nothing like working with people on vacation to strip out your humanity! :D

Humanity, brains, I know the feeling, I work at a amusement park to.
It even made me learn a bit of German. Something I swore I would never do.:angry:

Humanity, brains, I know the feeling, I work at a amusement park to.
It even made me learn a bit of German. Something I swore I would never do.:angry:

Ohhh, I feel ya. This was my typical day:

Guest: "Habla Espanol?"

Me: "No."

Guest: (babbles on in really fast Spanish)

Guest 2: "Portugese?"

Guest 2: (rants in Portugese)

Guest 3: Francais?

Me: Je parle un peu.

Guest 3: (starts speaking lightning-speed French, of which I catch about every 10th word)

Guest 4: Hi!

Me: OMG, you speak English?

:grumpy: Brb. Going to get groceries now inbetween these weird rainstorms. It's bright sunny outside, yet every once in a while it pours like mad. While still sunny! Weird weather all around.

That's so cool. I can imagine working there would be so much fun.

It is! I had an especially cool gig because they would send us out for "product knowledge" so we got to eat in the restaurants for free now and then, or the occasional really cool stuff like parasailing or riding in a race car. Plus the whole "I'm bored, wanna go to Epcot?"

WHEW, good thing he pointed it out, we had totally overlooked it up until now!

Guest 3: (starts speaking lightning-speed French, of which I catch about every 10th word)

:uhoh: Why do they speak all in foreign languages to you?

:lmao: Yes ! Exactly! :hug: *shoots*

Duly noted. Adding some pink fluffy handcuffs and eyepatches as well.

Yes we don't need to have the swords and hooks anymore, don't worry about those, already have them :D enough for everyone.

Thanks for the concern VP :hug: Glad you were able to get some sleep.

I think he's just genuinely creepy because when I was trying to leave the class on Tuesday night, we was blocking me and kept asking me to come with him. I actually had to push past him to leave.

I think I really have to say something to him today so that doesn't happen again next Tuesday night.

I'll let you guys know what happens.

Blocking you is NOT cool. Yeah, he doesn't deserve politeness. Might sound crazy, but maybe if you practice being firm/telling him off, it might be easier. Good luck. :hug:

:lmao:

We get it B, it's a source of pride for you and you want the world to notice!

MTE, do you do travel writing now? That's what I assumed from some of your comments. :)

Pure evil? :D We have a translator service, but takes a minute to get someone on the phone, so most of them seem to think if they just keep repeating themselves, I will totally understand what they are saying.

Don't forget the over excessive body language, or hand gestures...:crack:

Kristen, if you're still around - Sarah told me a while ago that in the online Waterloo paper, it said that last night a couple of men waved a machete at a couple of university students on a street near the school. I said "THEY'RE TOTALLY SHRINERS!" :scream: :lol:

Duly noted. Adding some pink fluffy handcuffs and eyepatches as well.

Did you break the last of the handcuffs again?

MTE, do you do travel writing now? That's what I assumed from some of your comments. :)

I write just about whatever I can get paid for. :up: But mostly hotel-related stuff, since that's my background. I keep waiting for someone to pay me for "Top 10 U2 videos in which Edge is totally hot", but no luck yet, so I have to stick with the OTHER stuff I know!

(BTW, by "I have a background in hotels" I totally do not mean "I am a hooker".)

Don't forget the over excessive body language, or hand gestures...:crack:

And drawing! I actually had a hilarious time with some Japanese girls once where they were trying to ask where to buy Christmas tree ornaments. It involved sketching on a Hello Kitty notepad, since my Japanese is limited to "Good morning! Two beers, please!" and other such important phrases.

I write just about whatever I can get paid for. :up: But mostly hotel-related stuff, since that's my background. I keep waiting for someone to pay me for "Top 10 U2 videos in which Edge is totally hot", but no luck yet, so I have to stick with the OTHER stuff I know!

(BTW, by "I have a background in hotels" I totally do not mean "I am a hooker".)

Oh cool! Yes, "I am a hooker" would imply a very different kind of writing.

Blocking you is NOT cool. Yeah, he doesn't deserve politeness. Might sound crazy, but maybe if you practice being firm/telling him off, it might be easier. Good luck. :hug:

:lmao:

We get it B, it's a source of pride for you and you want the world to notice!

Yeah that made me really mad. Let me go buddy :angry:
I'll just have to deal with it today and hopefully that'll be the last time he talks to me.

Kristen, if you're still around - Sarah told me a while ago that in the online Waterloo paper, it said that last night a couple of men waved a machete at a couple of university students on a street near the school. I said "THEY'RE TOTALLY SHRINERS!" :scream: :lol:

:laugh:

Hopefully the Shriners convention that was taking place at my hotel was a one time thing in Toronto. Maybe they'll hold it in another city next year.

now I'm laughing picturing how you would have freaked out running through the halls back in July :lol:

Kristen, I just had a thought- do you happen to know anyone else in that class that could walk there with you and sit with you? I would imagine he'd be way less likely to annoy you if you aren't alone!

Dear AOL News,

This kind of headline before I've had enough coffee not to accidentally get all excited about it is really, really mean.

news.jpg

(All my poor brain saw was "Edge in Nov!" and I was all "Wooooo!" But then I saw Palin and I was sad.)

Pure evil? :D We have a translator service, but takes a minute to get someone on the phone, so most of them seem to think if they just keep repeating themselves, I will totally understand what they are saying.

Oh that sucks! :lol: Perhaps you should start speaking back in a diff language so they're equally confused!

:flirt: Consider the mansion restocked.

Kristen, I'm so sorry to hear about the creepy dude at your school. :hug: Everyone else has given excellent advice, so there's not much I can add. I had a stalker once, and it was pretty scary and annoying. Especially since my asshole coworkers EGGED HIM ON. :crack: He was mentally not all there to begin with, but yeah. I won't go into all that right now, but I agree with telling people, especially authorities at the school. Stay safe! :hug:

Sarah's feeling much better today. : ) And I slept for nearly 10 hrs last night. : ohmy:

Oh yeah, I had a dream last night that George Stromboulopoulos was my new boyfriend. There was kissage, and he made me a friendship bracelet. : cute: Omg, what am I, 15? : lol:

Glad to hear she's better! And yay for sleep!! :hug:

Aww, our boyfriend George! Cute dream! :giggle: :love: It was so cool to meet him earlier this year. :drool: Did you hear his show is being cut down to just a half hour? :sad: I don't know why, but that kinda sucks. Not that I can stay up that late to watch anyway, but I do try to watch it online when I can.

And drawing! I actually had a hilarious time with some Japanese girls once where they were trying to ask where to buy Christmas tree ornaments. It involved sketching on a Hello Kitty notepad, since my Japanese is limited to "Good morning! Two beers, please!" and other such important phrases.

:lol: You crack me up.

Yeah, if someone could pay us to watch and analyze U2 videos, I think we'd all be in our element. :lol:

:tsk: Nah, Bono kept struggling. He really needs to stop that.

Dear AOL News,

This kind of headline before I've had enough coffee not to accidentally get all excited about it is really, really mean.

news.jpg

(All my poor brain saw was "Edge in Nov!" and I was all "Wooooo!" But then I saw Palin and I was sad.)

:lol: And Edge is even capitalised! Mean! Not sure if I'd want to see him with Palin tho. :uhoh:

Kristen, I'm so sorry to hear about the creepy dude at your school. :hug: Everyone else has given excellent advice, so there's not much I can add. I had a stalker once, and it was pretty scary and annoying. Especially since my asshole coworkers EGGED HIM ON. :crack: He was mentally not all there to begin with, but yeah. I won't go into all that right now, but I agree with telling people, especially authorities at the school. Stay safe! :hug:

Sorry to hear you had to deal with a creeper too. That is so rude that your co-workers encouraged him.

Hmm, mom's on a diet now where she can't eat fruit since she's not allowed any sugar. She had 6 apples left that I do not like.

:D Making applesauce then, anyone want some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom