PGP: He's got to know, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2010%20-%20360%20Degrees%20Tour%2F2010-09-15%20-%20Munich%20%28Photos%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2010-09-15_20-53-06_P1390677.JPG

Someone is looking confident and ready to show IT off!

Bono pout. :ohmy::combust:

IT shows itself of, as IT has its own mind. :ohmy::shifty:

How about you distract Bono, and I'll play with his Edge? :shifty:

:lmao: Have fun with Bono's Edge. Like you won't.:sexywink:

Oh my god. Matt's photos ftmfw. :bow: He always gets such great photos.:love:

I agree! His are consistently some of the best photos of the tour. :love:

Wish my camera would cooperate when I was at shows. :angry: :lol: I've gotten some good shots, but many of them are blurry. Hopefully by being closer in GA next year, I'll be able to get some good ones! :D

ETA - G'night, Jem! :hug: Sleep well!

Have any of you guys ever seen one of the old black War tee shirts in the women's "skinny" style?

I could find a white War shirt pretty easily, but I'd love it if I could find the black one, like the one Bono war in the Red Rocks video. If I'm remembering that one correctly, I used to have that tee shirt, but it was really big and baggy.

I found a vintage one - sleeveless and all! - that's a size Small on eBay, but the fucker wants $86 for it! There's a button that says "make an offer." I'm tempted to keep an eye on it.

I want it so I can wear it for our theoretical mini Red Rocks set whenever my friends and I get to do it. I asked my guitarist friend if he'd be up for it, and it sounds like he is. *fingers crossed this all ends up working*

HI Domo :wave:

Wonder what we'l be doing this time next week? :hmm:

Celebrating your B-day Last time to make sure I don't arrive there!:wink:
I read the dresscode was something "ArHH"
I'm wondering about allot of things next week. Mostly just " :hyper:?"

I'm thinking of wich sings I should make/take...

Sorry I gone off like that, GG was seriously distracting me (She's a pro at that)
And I was drawing some stuff :drool:

Time for me to sign off. Promised ma I'm helping out at her work tomorrow. The primary school has its 25th anniversary so they're having a grande day of fun. The teachers are going in the neighbourhood dressed up as someone else and the kids have to find them and get their stamps so they can prove they found them all. Called fox hunt in Dutch, not sure if it's a known game in English. I'm going to walk with a group of 6 year olds, should be fun. :wink:
And after that I'll see my babysit kid again. :heart:

:yawn: 'T was nice seeing all you ladies here, see ya tomorrow! :hug:

We'd call that a "scavenger hunt" here in Canada :) Usually involves bringing back items, but getting stamps is the same basic idea.

Have any of you guys ever seen one of the old black War tee shirts in the women's "skinny" style?

I could find a white War shirt pretty easily, but I'd love it if I could find the black one, like the one Bono war in the Red Rocks video. If I'm remembering that one correctly, I used to have that tee shirt, but it was really big and baggy.

I found a vintage one - sleeveless and all! - that's a size Small on eBay, but the fucker wants $86 for it! There's a button that says "make an offer." I'm tempted to keep an eye on it.

I want it so I can wear it for our theoretical mini Red Rocks set whenever my friends and I get to do it. I asked my guitarist friend if he'd be up for it, and it sounds like he is. *fingers crossed this all ends up working*

I've seen some really dodgy fakes on the internet,but I've never seen an original one! I would go nuts for it, but I have to agree that charging $86 for a vintage is robbery.

Your Redrocks plan sounds like heaven to a European like me.

I hope we can pull it off. Our next work concert is in October, but we didn't sign up in time, so hopefully the next one .... I'm guessing it would be in the spring. It would be sooooo fun.

Ouch, that's expensive! :yikes: You should definitely keep an eye out for it - maybe the price will go down if nobody buys it? I forget how eBay works. My PayPal account got all fucked up and it's not usable any more, so I've given up on eBay for the past few years. Although, now that I have a new credit card number, maybe I can try again to get that working. :hmm:

Congrats on your hockey tickets Sharon :hyper: What day is the hockey game and who are they playing??

All this swing talk is making me think of a game we used to play when I was little. It was called "Spider." Anyone else hear of that?

We obviously didn't see it in a pervy way back then, but when I think of it now it does (especially if you think of it with the Bono mic :sexywink:).

Basically one person sits on the swing the normal way, and the other person gets on top of them facing the other way and sits on them so their legs are out facing the opposite way. It's supposed to look like "spider legs" :wink: :shifty:

If you find a baggy one, you could always alter it to fit! I have a surplus of baggy shirts given to me by local bands, so I've become an expert at altering them into something cute! (I'm currently turning a maroon t-shirt from Target into Edge's awesome Elevation 7 shirt but with a more girly fit.)

I hope we can pull it off. Our next work concert is in October, but we didn't sign up in time, so hopefully the next one .... I'm guessing it would be in the spring. It would be sooooo fun.

We'll in the spring it probably wouldn't be such a pourdown as a certain Irish band had. I hope you pull it off, Can I ask you what you are playing?
I played drums myself untill we moved to an apartment :(

Last night i came in from the football and asked NI if we had any post

He said yes it was on the table, looked through it and no tickets were in pile :sad:

For 5 nmnutes i :rant: & :angry: & :madwife: about the tickets not being there

Ni just said nothing, then when i paused for a breathe said

"Is this what you're looking for?" :D waving the tickets at me with a cheeky grin

:tsk:

:lol:

We'll in the spring it probably wouldn't be such a pourdown as a certain Irish band had. I hope you pull it off, Can I ask you what you are playing?
I played drums myself untill we moved to an apartment :(

:lol: Well, we'll be indoors.

I sing, that's my thing. I have some musician coworkers I've played with before, and I know they're U2 fans as well, particularly of the older stuff. So the bass player guy had the idea to do like a mini "Red Rocks" set.

His first idea was "let's do side one of the old album," but then we were talking and he found out that the VHS version of the Red Rocks show was not the full concert, and now I think he's open to picking songs from the whole show.

We'd only have about 30 minutes, so we'll have to figure out which songs to do. I told him I'm open to doing anything but 40 or Party Girl ... would do 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, but it's not high on my list.

We'll see. Fingers crossed!

And re: the altering solution - I'm not much for sewing, that's for sure! I can sew a button back on, and that's about it. I'll probably just buy a size small of the "new" black War tour tee shirt - it looks like that will be easy enough to find.

Congrats on your hockey tickets Sharon :hyper: What day is the hockey game and who are they playing??

All this swing talk is making me think of a game we used to play when I was little. It was called "Spider." Anyone else hear of that?

We obviously didn't see it in a pervy way back then, but when I think of it now it does (especially if you think of it with the Bono mic :sexywink:).

Basically one person sits on the swing the normal way, and the other person gets on top of them facing the other way and sits on them so their legs are out facing the opposite way. It's supposed to look like "spider legs" :wink: :shifty:

It's not for a game - it's for a team practice. :) I should have been clearer when I first posted, because now everyone thinks I've got tickets to an actual game. :lol:

I don't remember calling it Spider, but I do remember swinging like that when I was a kid. :D

in the meantime.......

jemma glad you're heading in the healthy direction again!:hug:

VP glad that Sarah's beginning to feeel better! :hug:

WIld! congrats to your family if it's jamie's cousin... i forget you have at least 1 sibling? a sister? who else?

Thora :hug: glad you got some kind of Hockey tix! :applaud:

WIld yay for your tix at last NI? :shame: :giggle:

K ooooooh damn!!! the only good thing would be is IF he did quit the class! IF notttttt ugh. Def sit up front!
what he did was very creepy -the bathroomk room thing was weird/creepy . blocking you off.that 's just uber creepy...unacceptable behavior......
try and forget about it till like mon and immerse yourself in U2 fandom and other good things!

MTE? you're still on the Yard sale thing...i'm getting tired getting abit confused on who has the upcoming yard sale.

i better go soon...... not quite yet....

if I forgot anyone what I wanted to comment on posts I sorry :blearyeyed:

vp - hope your knee feels better fast!

a yogs breath technique is to imagine breathing into the area that's hurting. I have found it useful :)

personally i think that since you don't have to get on the ground to do any moves. i think in general Tai CHi is better for peolpe who want to start out getting or regainhing Flexibilty.

Now in Tai Chi I'm not talkin about the Form we saw Edge doing on the beach ( ADITLOTE ) the deep bends near to the ground... not all Tai Chi has those moves.

I have done both less Yoga than Tai Chi.

I thought my friends and I were the only weirdos who did that! :D We figured out it looked "wrong" around the age of 10 haha.

K gals, we have our confirmation. He knows.

U2-360-M%C3%BCnchen-2010%20152.JPG

WHEW, good thing he pointed it out, we had totally overlooked it up until now!

:giggle:

img9675c.jpg

holy SHIT that is a CLEAR pic! :shocked :

woweee! :love: nice pic.

Hey daz sorry if you were saying Hi to me and I wasn't really here, I had gone back to read the last 24 hours worth here, and it took me forever, along with watching the X-Files I'm also marathoning right now. Sorry! :reject:

I'll never remember everything and I didn't wanna quote a gazillion posts so like Zooey I'll try to remember a few!

:ohmy: Kristen, I hope things work out for you at school, that guy would really freak me out too, but I think everyone here gave the best advice. Good luck. :hug:

VP so glad to hear Sarah feels better! That's excellent. :) And I think that pic you posted of her might be the first time I've seen a photo of her. :cute:

All you lucky ducks goin to these shows in Brussels and evrawhere over there. :drool: soooo jealous.

Gg, I haven't heard you talk about you know who in so long. I had been wondering how things were on that front but figured it was alright now. Sounds like things are good. :up:

Back to the X-Files. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom