PGP: He's got the submarine AND the gasoline, baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first interference lesson: Avoid FYM like the plague, unless you're REALLY really really bored.

Haven't gone there in ages. Not planning either. :yikes:

God yes. I want it too. But I cannot complain if they keep the recent opening song. Plus that song that replaces THAT song.

IS IT JULY YET???? :hyper:

:wave:

I stopped by Goodwill to see if I could find some fun travel books (I didn't). BUT! I finally found the exact kind of denim skirt I was looking for, AND! A perfect bag to use as my day bag around Ireland! FOR FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!

:panic:

I think it's the same brand I had bookmarked for a while. I had been meaning to go to REI and check out their various types of day bags. I'll use this one for a while and see how comfortable it is, but for $5, it was worth a shot.

Also found: a $5 raincoat that's very light but could be used for layering, which I think will be ideal for Ireland. A pair of Dansko loafers for $8. Three more skirts. I got quite a haul.

I used to go thrift shopping all the time back in Wisconsin, but not so much anymore. I don't know why - I keep forgetting what awesome things I find at the Seattle Goodwill and Value Village locations!

Also, I'm breathing much easier now. Even after a few hours this morning, I was able to nap on the couch and had no trouble breathing. I had the pharmacy reach out to my doctor to see if they would give a prescription for it without having me come in. I can't imagine they'll get a response back before Monday.

Worst case scenario, if it happens again tonight, I can go to the walk in clinic and probably get a prescription from them.

And poor Phoebe just had another hacking cough - I haven't heard her cough since last Sunday, and I thought it was already out of her system. :(

I hope you sleep well tonight Cori. I'm sorry Phoebe's cough is back.:sad:

:giggle: You always find things when you're searching for something else right? So typical. But cool you got them nonetheless!

Tht doesn't sound very healthy. So Phoebe has a cough as well? That's a nasty coincidence. Hope you both get better soon!

That might work! We'll talk about it more when it gets closer then. :) I imagine we're going to leave super early that morning so we get to SF at a decent hour. (I just asked Charlie and he wants to leave around 5-6 am.) Caravaning is a good idea. It's just you and your son driving right? (unless I'm remembering wrong :reject: )

Sorry about your barfy house! Yuck! :crack:

Cool! We'll talk. Yeah, it's just Owen and I. And depending on where we stay, if you leave at 6am, we could meet for breakfast at 7:30ish and be on our way.

New thread time?

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...elves-until-june-july-210280.html#post7182922

The trip was really, really cool. Perhaps the best part was that we were all such a close group. I'm gonna miss it.

But I won't miss the sharing rooms and showers. : wink: I prefer my privacy.
I'm glad it mostly turned out so well! Sorry to hear you got sick at the end.:hug:

I think that's a great idea!:up:

I hope your . schedule works out for U!

Things that make you feel like you're 16 again: getting a call from your mother, and pretending you're not tipsy. :uhoh :

Speaking of which, just found out last week that a TO agency we work with has a drink cart that comes around every Friday at 3 pm. We're seeing what we can do to institute that rule at our workplace. : wink: And also naptime, which I came up with after a bizarre dream I had recently, in which I found out that naps at work "enhance creativity." My brain. : cute:
:uhoh: your mom's call! and :giggle: at your spoiler!

hmm... 2nd fave sexy voice? I have no idea. I'll have to ponder that a bit this weekend.
Off hand I'd probably say Springsteen.:drool: :D he was my frst b-man!

Awww thanks Dazz : hug: Hope things are good with you.
Pretty good, K! thanks.

Nothing like waking up at 5:00 and be wheezing like ... well, like an asthmatic. :huh :
:yikes: : (
I hope you are real better, real soon!!!:hug:

Kristen, WHAT THE FECK IS WITH THE SNOW???????? :crack:
I know!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry : It better melt fast!!

Last exam today :hyper:
Hmmm..... well..... you both DO live in Thunder Bay....
when does the last snowfall usually or occasionally happen,Here in the NYC/North NJ area it's the last week or two of March. So it does snow at times after Spring "officially" starts. :|
Our semi-rare one is to get in in the 1st week of April.

Yay for being done with your exams!
really relax these next 2 weeks as you can, Kristen.

:madwife:
The thread on pro choice in here is frustrating.: crack:
I hear ya!

Back
Top Bottom