PGP here to stroke Bono's....ego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't worn it JJ. :wink: You're not getting it! If I ever would give it away, it'd be to Edge. If he'd wear it that is.

:crack: I feel pretty sick. Hope this isn't another flu or bronchitis. I've had WAY too many already this year. And I"ve been taking vitamins for a while, extra vitamin c and drinks that are said to improve your immune system. Nothing works.

:shifty: Your post in another thread here works quite well too Comet.

:ohmy: which one? :shifty:

Feel better :hug:

Dude, I got 4 tickets to see Prince next month. :rockon: I have two or three friends interested in going, so I will have concert buddies.

It is going to be SO AWESOME.

Are you guys talking about Boy Falls From the Sky? There's no U2 studio version of that - I think the version you heard is the IEM version from Coimbra.

JJ, thanks for the link.

Comet, you can send me the Reeve Carney version too if you want. Thanks! I was listening to U2 Out Loud Radio this morning and they had a U2 studio version of it but it had a guy counting in the background. Does anyone have this version?

A U2 studio version? :scratch:

That sounds like the IEM from Coimbra. That has the click track. There's plenty of crowd noise though. Especially in the end.

ETA: Hold on, I don't think I have the IEM here. it's the audio of Matt's clip.

I'll send both Reeve versions over as soon as I upload them Kristen. :) I actually like him on it a lot.

And I still have a lingering affection for the Beach Clip version, geeez I listened to the hell out of that thing for years before we had a true version!

Hey Comet, do you remember where you posted the 2012 calendar pics? Were they in here or another PLEBA thread? Can you re-post 'em? (at least the LArry ones?) or send 'em to me? :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom