PGP here to stroke Bono's....ego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe I'm doing this. :sad: I'm making a big pile of games and old consoles that I'm going to list and sell. There's stores here that buy them for a good price so they can sell them again, and I have nearly everything in its original box with booklet, so that should be a good deal.
But I collected so much stuff over the years, I now just don't have room for it. And really, no need. Because all my Gameboy Advance games I can play on my DS, all GameCube games on my Wii, and the gameboy games I can get an emulator for the DS for. So there's no need for me to keep this all. But it's such a big part of my childhood it makes me sad.

:reject: Can't get myself to sell my original Gameboy Colour and Pokemon Yellow & Silver though. Nor Zelda Oracle of Seasons.
I'll only keep the games I really love or still play. The rest can find a better home.

*good vibes* being sent :zen: :hug:

Thanks! :) I'm sure it will all work out - it always does. It's just a little baffling that the economy is so bad, yet airfare prices are so high. Does not compute. :tsk: :lol:

I can't believe I'm doing this. :sad: I'm making a big pile of games and old consoles that I'm going to list and sell. There's stores here that buy them for a good price so they can sell them again, and I have nearly everything in its original box with booklet, so that should be a good deal.
But I collected so much stuff over the years, I now just don't have room for it. And really, no need. Because all my Gameboy Advance games I can play on my DS, all GameCube games on my Wii, and the gameboy games I can get an emulator for the DS for. So there's no need for me to keep this all. But it's such a big part of my childhood it makes me sad.

:reject: Can't get myself to sell my original Gameboy Colour and Pokemon Yellow & Silver though. Nor Zelda Oracle of Seasons.
I'll only keep the games I really love or still play. The rest can find a better home.

Aww, it's tough to let go of your childhood things. I definitely understand. :hug: When I moved out of my parents house, I kept a lot of my old toys and books and stuff there, since I was just 18 at the time. By the time I was about 23, they told me I needed to take the rest of my stuff with me or throw out/sell whatever I didn't need or want so that they could redecorate my room. It was a difficult thing to do. Since I was living in a very small place (hell, my place NOW is still small), I couldn't bring everything with me, so I had to decide what I loved most and just keep those things.

Hopefully it won't be too much more difficult for you. :hug:

Aww I know how you feel Gg. :hug: DEFINITELY keep those ones you feel are the most special. I have a confession. I'm 50 and there are STILL things from my childhood I miss and wish I still had. :reject:

Aww I know how you feel Gg. :hug: DEFINITELY keep those ones you feel are the most special. I have a confession. I'm 50 and there are STILL things from my childhood I miss and wish I still had. :reject:

You are not alone. I have a Barbie collection. I haven't added to it in a while, but I do display some of them at Christmas (Totally tasteful. No really. I know what you'd think with me, but seriously, it's tasteful.)

I gots me a head full of foamy hair dye.

This mousse-style hair color out of a box is the best invention ever.

:reject: I have a teddybear that I've had since I was 3. I refuse to get rid of him. (yes, it's a he. His name is Tomas.)

Also, I still have a bear that, when you wind the key in its stomach, plays Brahm's Lullaby that I've had since I was born.

:shifty:

I gots me a head full of foamy hair dye.

This mousse-style hair color out of a box is the best invention ever.

It really is!

I saved a few teddy bears (one that I've had since the day I was born), a few of the original Cabbage Patch Kids dolls (and their clothes), and most of my books. :love:

I had a doll house that my dad made for me, and it was the most beautiful thing ever. Unfortunately I agreed to let my parents take it to their camp to have for kids to play with, and it was absolutely ruined. :sad: That's the one thing I regret ever agreeing to. I must have been on crack that day or something, because I don't know what possessed me to think that it would survive. :sigh: At least I still have pictures of that. It was gorgeous.

Aww thora :hug:

I do still have some things, so I'm glad for those. But there will always be those few things that you regret getting rid of later. I've saved a few of my kids toys too against their wishes. LOL. I've told them they roll their eyes now but later they'll thank me. They have also saved some things too that they can't part with so I love that.

What color? I want to go strawberry blonde next time I go under the dye.

My usual dark brown.

Last time I tried the foam style, I ended up with not-quite-as-dark-as-I-like, so I went back to my usual color, even though it's more of a pain in the butt to do.

But this time I found the mousse style in a darker brown, so I'm hoping it'll be more to my liking.

Glad to hear I"m not the only one having trouble letting go. Though these things are quite worth the wait now cause they're quite valuable.

:reject: I'm not letting go of my stuffed animal collection though.

I know. What shocks me most is that someone agreed to video this, thus being an accomplice to this crime against humanity.

I still quite haven't gotten over how my younger sister talked my mom into selling my Super NES and all the cartridges after I moved out back in '03. :angry: And I also wish that my mom had held onto our childhood Barbies as well. (I've made up a bit for the Barbie thing by starting my own collection over the last few years. Nothing uber-expensive, just a few dolls here and there. :reject: I also have started re-collecting My Little Pony horses and a few other little things. :nerd: )

I still have a few actual dolls from my childhood, including my GloBaby that was given to me when I was a little over a year old. I don't care HOW ratty he is, he is never going anywhere.

I still quite haven't gotten over how my younger sister talked my mom into selling my Super NES and all the cartridges after I moved out back in '03. :angry: And I also wish that my mom had held onto our childhood Barbies as well. (I've made up a bit for the Barbie thing by starting my own collection over the last few years. Nothing uber-expensive, just a few dolls here and there. :reject: I also have started re-collecting My Little Pony horses and a few other little things. :nerd: )

I still have a few actual dolls from my childhood, including my GloBaby that was given to me when I was a little over a year old. I don't care HOW ratty he is, he is never going anywhere.

oh if I had a SNES I would never sell it! :bow: Sacred perfect game console! I have a couple games for the Wii Virtual Console. Like Mario Bros 1,2,3 and Mario World. <3
Sucks she sold it without asking though! That's pretty nasty. :(

The NES still works, but only if I open the case and mend some thing before trying. So it's quite bothersome.

:uhoh: I also have barbies. And legos, shitloads of legos. But those are for my children later. That's totally my excuse.

Anyone need a tremendous laugh?

Brunch with EdgeFest has brought me this....
U2 - Out of control - YouTube

This is all kinds of wrong....U2 should sue this effer.
ELKELKAPOSZTA's Channel - YouTube

ELKELKAPOSZTA's Channel - YouTube

Seriously, you could waste an afternoon on all 87 of his crimes....videos.

Oh...dear...gawd...
Please tell me that these shenanigans have not gotten this sad lil' mofo laid.

ETA OMFG...Mothers of the Disappeared....there are no words. Other than OMFG. O...M...F...G

ETA again....I've never wanted to hurt somebody over the internet so bad.

The WOWY....the gut hanging out....he needs to be stopped. I just realized I've seen that awful Night and Day video before.

There. I finally sent Universal an Email I'm tired of all this bullshit and want a refund or a new shipment.

I still feel kinda bad though, since perhaps this dude did whatever he could for me. But then again it's been nearly 3 bleedin' weeks! :crack: Hope it won't take much longer. I want this drama to end well.

And I just made a list of what my games and consoles are worth. Going to take that around two stores here that buy older games, asking what they can pay me for them. If it's around what I can get on ebay I'll sell it to them. Otherwise ebay is the way to go I guess.

There. I finally sent Universal an Email I'm tired of all this bullshit and want a refund or a new shipment.

I still feel kinda bad though, since perhaps this dude did whatever he could for me. But then again it's been nearly 3 bleedin' weeks! :crack: Hope it won't take much longer. I want this drama to end well.

Hopefully they'll respond to you quickly! You were supposed to get it by the 1st, right? :tsk:

I wouldn't feel bad about contacting them again - the guy never got back to you, and you want your shipment! Nothing wrong with trying to resolve the issue.

I obviously ordered mine later than all of you, and the status is still "awaiting shipment." On my order page it says it will be delivered by Dec 2nd. I hope it will be sooner than that!

Yeah, shipped the 26th with 3 day shipping. :crack: Two weeks ago I should've had it. And I still don't even know where the F the boxes are!

Odd that you don't have yours either. How come it takes so long?

You definitely have every right to pester them! You've paid for it, so they need to get it to you!

Well, on the website I ordered it from, it didn't say it was in stock - it said that it ships in 1-2 weeks. So they must not have them in their warehouse or something, and have to special order it maybe. I don't know how that works. It's been a week and a half since I ordered it, plus I got free shipping (didn't want to pay extra), so it probably will be Dec 2nd before I get it. :lol: Oh well. At least it's on order and coming eventually. Hopefully. :lol:

Hopefully not. :wink: I ordered it from a Canadian book & music website, and I've never had a problem with them before, so it should be legit. They have super slow shipping if you go for the free shipping option, but since I didn't pay for that, I can't really complain about how slow it is. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom