PGP - Here It Goes Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggo

Blue Crack Addict
Wow. I got to start the PGP thread.

I feel honoured. And dorky for not being able to think of a better title... :shrug:

It's a good title, Frankie :D :up:

:wave:

How's it going?

And I always meant to ask... why are you "RegularBonoFan" if you're a Sparkyholic? :wink:

Alisaura said:
It's a good title, Frankie :D :up:

:wave:

How's it going?

And I always meant to ask... why are you "RegularBonoFan" if you're a Sparkyholic? :wink:
Well, my friend told me to join and that's the only user name I could think of. It's actually a play on my username on a Green Day fansite like this one. RegularFrankieFan (which is why I'm called Frankie), which is not only a Rocky Horror Picture Show reference, but shows who my favorite member is, Tré Cool (aka Frank Wright), the drummer boy :drool:.

I'm also a Bonoholic, so it works :wink:

Alisaura said:
Thank you, I understand now :D And now I also know why you're called Frankie! I'm learning up a storm here :wink:
:yes: If I had known I loved Ads so much and his nickname was Sparky, I would've come up with something for that when I joined.

Anything else? :wink:

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
Hmm... what's the meaning of life? Might as well go for the big ones :D
The Meaning of Life?

Uhh... 42. :D

Sad_Girl said:
Just a quick request: You should try and always link over to the new thread when you start it

(IE: http://forum.interference.com/t179049.html )

this makes it much easier for the regulars who are subscribed to the PGP thread and don't tend to go browsing through the Plebans forum
HI, SG!

Oops, never done it before. Thanks for letting me know though! :wink:

Alisaura said:
Hey SG :wave:

I see you're counting down the hours now! :hyper:
How are things, otherwise?

:hyper: It's crazy! :heart:

Things are ok - I'm at war today with my recent lack of creative productivity :madwife:

How are you? having a good holiday? :hug:

RegularBonoFan said:
The Meaning of Life?

Uhh... 42. :D
... Cheat :tongue: ... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Things are ok - I'm at war today with my recent lack of creative productivity :madwife:

How are you? having a good holiday? :hug:
Writer's block :madwife: ... or any block, for that matter!

Holiday is great so far, staying with a friend near Glasgow for the next week. :)

Hey GG2 :wink:

Galeongirl said:
:angry: I swear if I'm not getting an email tonight I"m gonna thwack somebody on the head as soon as he dares to meet me :madwife:
I know how you feel. :hug:
Still no phone call. :madwife: Men.

Galeongirl said:
:angry: I swear if I'm not getting an email tonight I"m gonna thwack somebody on the head as soon as he dares to meet me :madwife:

Men :madspit: :madwife:

:hug: hi, BTW

unfortunately, I have to go make a call to the insurance company :grumpy: I'll be back ASAP

Alisaura said:

... Cheat :tongue: ... :wink:

:D

I tried to come up with something, but I like 42. it's a simple answer that confuses the heck out of people who don't know HG2G.

Actaully, I best be off. :hug:'s all around!

Hope you hear from the guitar man soon, Gg!

Hey everyone :) How's everyone doing? God I'm crapping myself, I get my results tomorrow and I'm trying to work out how to break it to my parents when I fail french :| :happy: Fun times

Back
Top Bottom