PGP - Here It Goes Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:happy: Yeah! :hug: I was getting a little scared, for awhile, I admit :wink:

how are you?

I'll protect you! *puffs out chest*
superhero2.gif

I'm pretty good. A little busy, running in circles after puppy and all that fun stuff. :lol:

Dad went to the Docs and to get an ultrasound (Doppler or somethin?) cause his knees been swelling up off and on, and then the last few days his ankle's been swelling, and day his foot was huge...so off to the doc he went. They don't know what's causing it though...just that it isn't DVT/a clot...:slant:

How are you? What have you been up to? :hug:

PS.
1.Love your "title" :mac:
2. 405 hours? :hyper:
I'm so excited for you yet...omg...that means the S word is far too close! :scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:

PS.
1.Love your "title" :mac:

~BrightestStar~ said:

superhero2.gif

I knew I could count on you :flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Dad went to the Docs and to get an ultrasound (Doppler or somethin?) cause his knees been swelling up off and on, and then the last few days his ankle's been swelling, and day his foot was huge...so off to the doc he went. They don't know what's causing it though...just that it isn't DVT/a clot...:slant:

Good luck to dad! :hug:

I'm just sitting here NOT writing :madwife: :waiting: :sigh:

stupid writers block

~BrightestStar~ said:

superhero2.gif

My dad has something that sounds like that,it was Cellulitis,ask them if they could check it out for something like that next time Bri...:shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol:

I wouldn't want you any other way :love:

I knew I could count on you :flirt:

That's me! Defender of zaniness, bringer of all things nonsensical, and passive-aggressive defense against all forms of hooliganism.

Good luck to dad! :hug:

I'm just sitting here NOT writing :madwife: :waiting: :sigh:

stupid writers block

Awww! That sucks big time. Never fun.

Are you working on the new story? The paranormal thing one?

PS. I can't rememeber if any DavidD or Xphilers are here but Mulder's got himself a new show....

Drea said:

"dirty little member"? I thought it was "dirty little secret".... is there something you aren't telling us? :wink:

someone pointed out to me that when they saw it, right over premium member, they always read it as Larry's dirty little member, and so, of course, after that, every time I looked at it, I read it that way too :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

PS. I can't rememeber if any DavidD or Xphilers are here but Mulder's got himself a new show....

:ohmy: Really?

Unfortunately this writers block extends to anything and everything - I haven't even been able to write any fan fiction or writing exercises :sigh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom