PGP: Hello (Hello) *Disclaimer: That is an echo, not a Vertigo reference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
tumbleweed.gif

:sigh: It's awfully quiet around here right now. :ohmy:

edgemorocco1991ac.jpg

larryelevationgroupcrop.jpg

larryarmswhitet.jpg

Adamroseshades.jpg

:shifty: Yes, I am adding a new required Edge pic. Any complaints... please send an email to u2.com for prompt customer service. :p

EdgejeansGlastonbury.jpg

Oh look, a new pic in the first posts. *pokes belly* :shifty:

It never fails to amuse me how he's all man in that pic... until you check his back pocket... flowers on your jeans Bono? :giggle: Sure, why not.

:wave:

:shifty:

Oh look, a new pic in the first posts. *pokes belly* :shifty:

It never fails to amuse me how he's all man in that pic... until you check his back pocket... flowers on your jeans Bono? :giggle: Sure, why not.

Whose belly are you poking? Both new pics have pokeable bellies. :shifty: And I :heart: that Bono pic. And he's mine. The pic was taken on my birthday, therefore I claim him as my bday prezzy. :p

:grumpy: Off to the hardware store it is. For some reason the time clock I have on my aquarium light is funky. It won't go past 4am, so each day the light won't go on. If I manually force it past 4am it works again. But there's nothing stuck there or bent out of shape, so I don't get why it won't go past it! :doh: Bleh, off to buy a new one.

OMG a pirate smiley :love:

:lol: We definitely could use that in here.

So I bought 3 timeswitches, was cheaper than buying one, funnily enough. At least my fish have light again, hope the plants didn't get too much of a shock not having light for a full day.

What happened to the Psycho Girl Party thread name?

I loathe the train some mornings. There is plenty of room yet people creep on my back. And it's hot in here.

I like that picture. I'm not really a "yes sir!" type of girl but I like that authoritative gaze.

I'm taking this as a Vertigo reference even if it isn't (as it says it isn't0

speaking of which, I was photographing someone for a project a week ago and counted down like Vertigo Bono and they thought I was crazy...

Yay :D

Sorry about the thread title. I asked what the title idea was last night but there was no one around. And yes I missed much of the last thread. :(

:grumpy: UN-FOR-GIVABLE!:tsk:

:flirt: Well, the first post makes up for it. Can we add the new found pic to it?

:hyper: FINALLy I'll be able to train again on wednesdays. Our group was so small at karate, we never really did anything but shoot some hoops, so my friend and I were fed up with it. We're going to train with the kids today. :wink: Our Sensei said it was okay, so that's what we'll do. I'll be gone during Big Bang Theory, ah well, but at least I'll get some workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom