PGP: Hello (Hello) *Disclaimer: That is an echo, not a Vertigo reference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

:drool: Love love love LOVE that song.... one of my all-time favorites.

:lol::lol: Total Ali!

:adam:
9:15 Got one of these to keep an eye on Bono...
10:15: Deleting this thing. Bono doesnt shut up here either. *facepalm*

:larry: TOLD YOU.

:lmao:

:cute:

Finally able to get in and do a proper catching up! Hi, all :wave:!

Tara...sigh. I am so, SO sorry to hear about Jamie :( :hug: (imagine that being the biggest hug imaginable).

GG, :hug: to you as well about your foot. Hope you can figure out what's up and get it healed as soon as possible.

Comet, your story about talking to that person on the phone about the pianist...I would've totally done the same thing :lol:. That makes me think of being at work...yesterday, I think it was, and there was a guy who came in to order a book, and he had a really funny name. I know the first name was Wood...I want to say the last name was Cudder, or something that sounded similar to "cutter"? I had to ask him again for it, 'cause I thought he was joking around with me.

And CK, like your pictures. Very nice indeed :).

I was watching a TV show earlier today, and there were several mentions of the word pianist. I totally giggled because of what was mentioned here about that word. :lol:

Very disappointing night for me hockey-wise. :sigh: As I always say, maybe next year. :(

(M_A, hope you had a good week/a good day at work! :hug:)

It's been a hectic time of it this week work-wise, and last Wednesday/Thursday we had kids in the mall for soccer photos and whatnot, and kids were running around with soccer balls in the store or in the main area of the mall and...yeah. And then on Friday I stayed an extra hour because a co-worker had to leave early for a doctor's visit (nothing super serious, but she's got that fibromyalgia thing and has shooting pains every now and then that really wear her down at work-retail is not a job for people in that condition). And then I worked yesterday, and we were super busy. The last couple weeks have been like this, because a couple co-workers quit-found new jobs, and one is on leave for a while due to family issues. So since I'm about the only person at work who doesn't have a second job nor much of a life outside of the job I do have, I got to pick up a whole mess of those people's hours while my manager went around looking for new employees (she's found 3 and they've been hired and are starting this week). On the downside, I'm exhausted. On the upside, bigger paychecks. So it all balances out.

But today, I did not work! I got to relax at home! Back to work again tomorrow through Thursday, though, wooooooo.

OMG TEARS...dying...hahaha! Bono as the Alpha Male...I just swooned a little.

Comet, your story about talking to that person on the phone about the pianist...I would've totally done the same thing :lol:. That makes me think of being at work...yesterday, I think it was, and there was a guy who came in to order a book, and he had a really funny name. I know the first name was Wood...I want to say the last name was Cudder, or something that sounded similar to "cutter"? I had to ask him again for it, 'cause I thought he was joking around with me.

I occasionally have to take calls from a cranky guy named Richard Wiener. Hilarity ensues.

eh5oH.gif

That sucks :hug: I know the feeling very well :wink:

Well, at least your team is still in it! :lol:

Okay, so the announcement about the job is coming down the pipes in about 5 minutes. We'll see if they actually meant it when they said 8am Monday. :lol:

I really don't think I'm going to be on the shortlist. There are probably SO many people who have bigger food blogs than I do, or have a bigger community of followers. I don't know. I'm really trying to steel myself for disappointment here. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom