PGP: Hello (Hello) *Disclaimer: That is an echo, not a Vertigo reference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8:07am - Bird outside will not shut up. I'm not getting up, bird and you can't make me
8:35am - Bird has won, having coffee. House is quiet....little creepy
8:56am - Why has he called Under Dog? He always won....they should have changed his name to Kick Ass Dog. Maybe not for kids, tho
9:27am - Bollocks. Why can't I make toast?
9:29am - Bollocks. Why does Ali buy shit cereal?
9:31am - Hire full time chef.
9:48am - shout out to @edge and @gavin #howsyerhangover? Last night, did I do anything stupid? And why are my clothes wet?
10:15am - according to @gavin, I went into the Liffey.
10:22am - no more red wine, for realz

That's not really Bono's Twitter, is it?

But maybe they are thinking about getting something done. I think they are toying with us.

Lol no, Bono has no twitter. Can you imagine a technologically challenged person like him on Twitter? :lol: He'd probably end up accidentally putting private pics or info online.

8:07am - Bird outside will not shut up. I'm not getting up, bird and you can't make me
8:56am - Why has he called Under Dog? He always won....they should have changed his name to Kick Ass Dog. Maybe not for kids, tho
9:48am - shout out to @edge and @gavin #howsyerhangover? Last night, did I do anything stupid? And why are my clothes wet?

:laugh:

Lol no, Bono has no twitter. Can you imagine a technologically challenged person like him on Twitter? :lol: He'd probably end up accidentally putting private pics or info online.

Is Bono "bad at the computer?" I've seen him with MacBooks in old pictures from, like, the 90s. And wasn't he once playing Tetris instead of writing lyrics? I would killllllll to play DrawSomething with Bono. He'd be awesome at that.

12:25pm - @gavin, hey mate call my mobile 5551-23-6712
12:27pm - wtf? who are all these people calling me??? Oh feck. Ali will shoot me

Is Bono "bad at the computer?" I've seen him with MacBooks in old pictures from, like, the 90s. And wasn't he once playing Tetris instead of writing lyrics? I would killllllll to play DrawSomething with Bono. He'd be awesome at that.
It's said and written on more than one ocasion that Bono's not that bright with electronics. Apparently he managed to crash that old Macbook during Zooropa recordings, and he types with two index fingers. :wink: Plus he tends to lose his cellphone every other week.

12:25pm - @gavin, hey mate call my mobile 5551-23-6712
12:27pm - wtf? who are all these people calling me??? Oh feck. Ali will shoot me

:lol: Shite liek that yeah. I can so see it happen.

You'd fit right in in my cube! My cubemate and I, though we sit a mere 8 feet from each other, use IM to egg each other on. We both have to leave the cube sometimes when the other is on the phone to avoid making the other lose it.

Yay! You have to do stuff like that if you're stuck in a cube all day, right!? :D

Yeah, I have Easter pics up on there as well as a few more random ones.

I'm trying to get a pic of her each month for her baby book/photo album like I did with Lil'CK. His baby book was a really nice one complete with a space for a photo every month.(My mom bought it as part of my shower gift) Hers was sent to us courtesy of the hospital, and is really nice but doesnt have as much picture room, so I bought a teeny little "brag book" photo album to go along with it.

Here's the Easter card I made of the kids on shutterfly for my family.
Easter2012.jpg

Oh, and while I'm sharing, I took a GREAT picture of the first tulip to bloom in our front yard this year. (Took it using my Galaxy so I'm really proud of how good it turned out.)
tumblr_m2tx2eu9iu1qddewvo1_500.jpg

:cute::cute: L'CK looks like a very proud big bro. Thanks for sharing! I feel so bad about my kids' baby books. :reject: Chelsea's is about half done, and I never got around to Camille's at all. I did gather all the info on scraps of paper and have it in a box though, so maybe I should try and sort it out for her someday. I found making a baby book was the last thing I could keep track of with a new baby and a 3 year old! You must be much more calm and organized than me!

And oooh pretty tulip! I love tulips.

:lmao:

I never would have assumed that, based on that picture! Frankly, I can't really see the resemblance. :lol:

And speaking of iPhones, I got a text yesterday that said I was now eligible for a free phone upgrade! I thought I was a year away from that, but apparently not. I'm going to investigate this weekend, and hopefully get a new iPhone within the next few days! Woohoo!

My head hurts this morning. Wish I could have slept for longer. Oh well, that's what naps are for! :wink:

I recognized that was Bono right away when they first used it. :reject:

(But then I was also obsessed with the video it's taken from, so that could be why!)

Michael W Smith posted a pic of him and Bono in Dublin (he's a Christian music artist in case you've never heard of him) -@u2 posted the link on Twitter.

I posted the link yesterday in the "2012 pics" thread :sexywink:

I recognized that was Bono right away when they first used it. :reject:

(But then I was also obsessed with the video it's taken from, so that could be why!)

Is it from the live OOTS thingy of him wearing that black shirt? :hmm: I recognize it but I can't exactly place when/where it's from. It's the same as was on the U2 iPod, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom