PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
1274458166046.jpg

Come on guys, the suspense is killing us all!

I couldn't find the one I wanted to use, which was of Bono making a kissy face to the camera sometime during the 360 tour. It's saved to my computer but I can't upload it. :grumpy:

Nice!

And ok I really must go for a bit... but, can we take one moment to remember this special little moment in 360 Tour history?

Thank you.

bonorippedpants.jpg~original

These 360 photos just make me sad and mourn the death of Bono's sex appeal to me. That's okay. The next tour will really be about the music and no lusting for the first time ever.

:love:

*bounce*

:love:

*bounce*

*staresanddrools*

:cute:

I should bring him back sometime... :hmm:

I wast a giant B/E spam. Now. Please.

:D soon...

These 360 photos just make me sad and mourn the death of Bono's sex appeal to me. That's okay. The next tour will really be about the music and no lusting for the first time ever.

That's ok. The music is nice too. :wink: But you never know, he could surprise you. Who knows, he's done it before. :hmm:

It will be really interesting to see if this continues for you, Grace. Maybe he will continue not to appeal, or maybe it'll creep back up on you. He seems to me to be in a between-tours awkwardness, and you've got tons of stuff going on logistically and also physically/hormonally with the new babe. My personal hope is that he's going to decide that he really needs to do the older-rock star wellness routine, get a super new stylist and jumpstart his mojo for the new tour. Here's hoping!

It will be really interesting to see if this continues for you, Grace. Maybe he will continue not to appeal, or maybe it'll creep back up on you. He seems to me to be in a between-tours awkwardness, and you've got tons of stuff going on logistically and also physically/hormonally with the new babe. My personal hope is that he's going to decide that he really needs to do the older-rock star wellness routine, get a super new stylist and jumpstart his mojo for the new tour. Here's hoping!

He definitely did just that very thing for the second half of the 360 Tour. Pre surgery tour Bono had a buzz cut (not a bad thing in my opinion but most prefer the later 360 hair), t-shirts, jeans and jackets (still not bad), ok glasses, and the CREEPERS (No.).
But post-surgery Bono swung, danced, and slinked (LITERALLY) onto the stage decked out in full Terminator gear: Leather, more leather, biker boots, goggles (almost a return to The Fly), better hair (lol), and attitude oozing from every crevice. (sorry :lmao:)

It sort of shocked the hell out of us. It was a thing and he was awesome. He can pull it off. :up: Just sayin'. :wink:

Yeah I completely lost interest in most of 2009, but then The Leather came. :drool: I cannot resist The Leather.

Though I dunno if he can pull that off again now. :uhoh: Certainly NOT with that haircut.

Have faith. :) After all, this is Bono we're talking about. I still think he can pull it off. I can't imagine that man standing still with 20 to 50 thousand people in front of him. I agree that with a great stylist, a healthy work out schedule (hence the Armstrong photos) and a health conscious lifestyle he'll be tour ready in no time.

And I still do find him quite appealing.:sexywink:

For me, I want that strong voice to be there so, I guess I'd include vocal training in that list I mentioned above.

P.S. ~That hair style is more popular than I thought. When I was in NYC over the weekend men of all ages were sporting that haircut.

Well, he's working out so I'll give him points for that. And he's got his natural skin tone so bonus there- I'll forgive him for not looking sexy on the bike. A bike is a pretty inherently nonsexy item, imho.

The man sucked me in at the age of 13. (And I'm looking down the barrel of 40.)There has been no incarnation of Bonodom that has failed to get my engines purring, and I absolutely do not see a cessation of that effect anytime soon. Shite hair or no shite hair.

Back
Top Bottom