PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too easy :rolleyes: Okay. I think I might be going to sleep..
More boredom tomorrow. It really suck to have no work. :down:

I'm seeing Thor 2 tonight! I'm really curious to see Christopher Eccleston as the bad guy.

And yeah, Mr Hemsworth isn't hard on the eyes. Or Mr Hiddleston for that matter. :wink:

MsPrrl, I love the Swedish Chef costume!! :applaud:

GG, I am not looking fwd to the temperature at the end of the month... how cold will it be? :uhoh:

Also going to the Doctor Who Experience today... :hyper:

:lol: I've no idea, it's been messed up weather the last couple of days. But I would fear for your sanity though, as it's now 9C and stormy and very, very wet.

I'll bet you can touch your ribs with your elbows just fine! Though TBH I don't prefer the super buff look on a woman, either-- if I were to pick a girl I would want her to have a little squish. :shrug: Edge circa Passengers is just about perfect for me in terms of bulk. Going any bigger, hard, or more cut than that is a net loss as far as I'm concerned. But usually in real life I go for lanky ones anyway. No accounting for taste, I guess.

I'll bet you can touch your ribs with your elbows just fine! Though TBH I don't prefer the super buff look on a woman, either-- if I were to pick a girl I would want her to have a little squish. :shrug: Edge circa Passengers is just about perfect for me in terms of bulk. Going any bigger, hard, or more cut than that is a net loss as far as I'm concerned. But usually in real life I go for lanky ones anyway. No accounting for taste, I guess.

Bono's build for most his life is my preference for men. :up: Although I'm certainly not opposed to his POP physique by any means. :love: That was pretty much perfection to me. But still he wasn't all THAT much different then either. So yeah still within my range. :shifty:

Well yeah I can sorta touch my ribs, but I'm far more muscular than average. That's what 10 years of martial arts does for you. I'm by no means a body builder or whatever, I really don't find that appealing. Can't get rid of the little squish around the hips and belly, lol. But yeah, I'm rather broad shouldered(pain in the arse to buy female t-shirts) so I would say I'm more buff than most women I know.

Bono's Pop era body is definitely pretty damn my ideal. :up: Though AB was good too. :wink: For a man that is, obvioulsly.

Speaking of... this pic has always scared the shit outta me :lol: but dayummmmm I do :love: love Bono's see-through shirt here.

And that visible hairline down the center of his belly. :faint: :shifty:

bwu2popscary.jpg~original

Jeevey I believe Edge's shirt is see through as well. There are other pics of it around and I think that's the one. :hmm:

Is that the blue plasticky one from the LNOE video? So ugly it's wrong, and yet so good. :evil:

Is that frosted look on the photo an effect of the lighting or done in editing? I really like it. Also (and here's my creep fan flag flying) it looks like that image has been inverted. Anyone else think so?

:lmao:

jeevey, no you are not alone. It might be becuase I'm super petit myself.
this dude is way to ripped/big for me. Although he has great looks.

I'm more of a Loki/ Tom Hiddleston kind of girl anyway :wink:

Tom :drool::love:

I'm seeing Thor 2 tonight! I'm really curious to see Christopher Eccleston as the bad guy.

And yeah, Mr Hemsworth isn't hard on the eyes. Or Mr Hiddleston for that matter. :wink:

MsPrrl, I love the Swedish Chef costume!! :applaud:

GG, I am not looking fwd to the temperature at the end of the month... how cold will it be? :uhoh:

Also going to the Doctor Who Experience today... :hyper:

Wait, Chris Eccleston is in it?!?? Why did I not know that??

Have tons of fun at the DWE!

*runs away*

Is that the blue plasticky one from the LNOE video? So ugly it's wrong, and yet so good. :evil:

Is that frosted look on the photo an effect of the lighting or done in editing? I really like it. Also (and here's my creep fan flag flying) it looks like that image has been inverted. Anyone else think so?

Inverted? Do you mean flipped? It's definitely not flipped but I'm not sure if that's what you mean. Not sure about the frosted effect. :hmm:

Okay, freak flag moment: Edge's eyes are quite asymmetrical, and it's getting more pronounced as he gets older. In staged solo shots and video they almost always have him from the left, his 'good side', which has the more open, younger-looking eye. But in that photo the drooping lid is on the left. Okay, I'm embarrassed now. :reject:

Okay, freak flag moment: Edge's eyes are quite asymmetrical, and it's getting more pronounced as he gets older. In staged solo shots and video they almost always have him from the left, his 'good side', which has the more open, younger-looking eye. But in that photo the drooping lid is on the left. Okay, I'm embarrassed now. :reject:

:shifty: No worries. For me it's Bono's freckles. He has the same very prominent pattern under his left eye in the center of his face for his entire life. If they don't show in a photo (for instance if they've been photoshopped out, or are covered by glasses like this one) I go by his earring. His left ear piercing is in a very unique spot, further back on his ear than the usual, so it's always easy to tell if a photo is flipped. I have flipped many a photo here on Interference over the years, that were the wrong way, because it drives me crazy when they do that.

:reject:

Now, let's fly those flags high and proud together. :shifty::wink::sexywink::wave:

OH... and there are other asymmetrical features on Bono I use as well... (his unusual natural part in his hair on his forehead, or his chin scar) so if one of those isn't visible, there's usually always another.

:shifty:

ok. :crack:

Well at least I'm not the only one! :D

... ever notice that Edge has an earring in the exact same spot? :ohmy:

:shifty: No worries. For me it's Bono's freckles. He has the same very prominent pattern under his left eye in the center of his face for his entire life.
I love those freckles! :heart: I was also looking for the scar in that photo but it's buried under the stubble.

Back
Top Bottom