PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We don't get the new "Thor" until the 8th of November. :sad:

I probably won't be able to see it anyway. I only get to see one or two movies in the actual theatre like this, and I'm saving my choice for the new Hobbit.

:ohmy: Wow, I babbled. I'm sorry. I'll shut up now. :reject:

Oh, but they are so amazing to see in the theater! There are a few movies worth shelling out for the big screen and those are among them.

:drool: Thorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gs_chris_hemsworth_2.jpg

I implore you to find a way to see LOTR TT & ROTK on an IMAX screen. The battle scenes at Helm's Deep and Pellenor Fields (which are only rivaled by the "Once more unto the breech" battle scene in the Ken's "Henry V") are the epitome of magnificence on that scale.

*waves dork flag*

I think we get to see the 'once more unto the breach' speech in my shakespeare class next week. I'm pretty stoked.

Of course I could watch it on Netflix any time, but it's different on a big screen with other people. Plus I have friends in the class who are totally unfamiliar with his work, so it's really fun to see them get introduced. And my sister in there too so we get to squee together a bit. Apparently we are the only Shakespeare-on-film nerds in there.

I implore you to find a way to see LOTR TT & ROTK on an IMAX screen. The battle scenes at Helm's Deep and Pellenor Fields (which are only rivaled by the "Once more unto the breech" battle scene in the Ken's "Henry V") are the epitome of magnificence on that scale.

*waves dork flag*

I would love to see all 3 LOTR on an IMAX screen. It would just be so epic. :hyper:

I think we get to see the 'once more unto the breach' speech in my shakespeare class next week. I'm pretty stoked.

I just watched it on YouTube. :shifty:

Unfortunately, I can't get anyone I know excited about Shakespeare. The only one my brother gets excited about it the 1996 Romeo & Juliet movie... though, I like that one too. :reject:

jeevey, no you are not alone. It might be becuase I'm super petit myself.
this dude is way to ripped/big for me. Although he has great looks.

I'm more of a Loki/ Tom Hiddleston kind of girl anyway :wink:

:wink: More Thor for me then!

Okay he could do with a little less bulk, but man, he's such a pretty face.

Oh Domo you'll love this. I was looking up player heights on my mom's ipad, searched Daley and she responded right away with "ohh he's got a cute face!" :lol:

Laughing at your mom. What did you say? Dibs on him ?

Okay. that was quite an awesome match to watch against PEC. We got the whole package. Lots of drama, red cards, hellish downpour.

Btw. like you don't know his height. You just want to see the picture.

Back
Top Bottom