PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you not seen the video? It's Adamtastic.

I dont watch many videos anymore; we only have 10GB of data per month for both me & Mr CK's phones as well as the laptop. :sad:

If you want to linketh me to it, I might be able to see it next week when our bill cycle resets. (And it'd give me something to look forward to lol)

:sad: They closed the Boobs thread.

:shifty: I mean, U2.com email thread of course...

I totally should have posted the Samantha Morton gif that's in the Larry thread there and I didn't even think of it until too late. I would have earned the eternal gratitude of every man on that thread.

Thoughts on seeing the live stream of Macbeth today:

Alex Kingston played that whole role with no bra on. And those are real boobs too. I think I love her.

The posters are not lying. Kenneth Branagh really is a much, much more attractive man now than he was twenty five years ago.

Bono and Sir Kenneth were born just nine months apart. Apparently 1960 was a damned good year.

I have this theory--based entirely on Bono and Sir Ken--that 1960 was the finest year for mens to be borned.

Speaking of the Ken, I'm watching "Dead Again" on Netflix right now. Pretty sure this was his Orson Welles era. And he nailed his Yank accent.

I totally should have posted the Samantha Morton gif that's in the Larry thread there and I didn't even think of it until too late. I would have earned the eternal gratitude of every man on that thread.

By all means feel free to share said gif here... :shifty:

It's rather hypnotizing.... like a jack in the box just popping up in yer face.. :shifty:

:wink: OK the Larry girls can have Lardence, dibs on Samantha Morton! I'm done fighting over the U2 men, they're far too old for me these days. :lol:

Thoughts on seeing the live stream of Macbeth today:

Alex Kingston played that whole role with no bra on. And those are real boobs too. I think I love her.

The posters are not lying. Kenneth Branagh really is a much, much more attractive man now than he was twenty five years ago.

Bono and Sir Kenneth were born just nine months apart. Apparently 1960 was a damned good year.

Seeing as how Adam was born in 1960 as well, quite clearly SOMETHING was in the water that year! :drool:

:lol: How the heck is larry able to turn his face upward????
I'm done fighting over the U2 men, they're far too old for me these days. :lol:

He appears to be focusing on her neck...maybe he's into nibbling? *blames my love of vampires for this thought process*

And how can they be too old? Sheesh, I'm young enough to be one of their kids and I still want Adam like nobody's business! (In fact, I think one or two of Edge's girls with Aislynn are actually older than me...)

I don't know, I just got turned off as soon as they started looking like old men. :lol: I'm only 24, after all!

And I believe I have insufficient evidence here. :grumpy: I cannot see her neck in this gif!

Maybe because he knows the others are all watching from a balcony as they film. The "making of" video shows them alone in a courtyard with Anton and a camera and Bono watching from far off. Besides I think the averted gaze is sexier. The tension!

I just want all the footage and pics from Ad's "nude" shoot back during AB. :shifty: :mac:

I sense a co-op mission here.... :mac:

Anton must have a great vault of pop Bono/Edge goodness as well. So might as well raid that too for Comet and myself.

Sooo on the list:

Adam AB pics
Pop BEdge
Sam Morton ES shots

:shifty: What else?

2RutMUj.jpg

:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom