PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excited for new U2 music, but need to hear the whole song. I've actually had that cover they did this year, This Is, stuck in my head all day, so right now I'm more into that one. :lol:

Must've been before I was here. Hubby & I lurked here during Vertigo (we'd read for news/gossip/etc) ....but I didn't actually make an account until much later. :reject:

I remember printing stuff out while using school computers for bands like BSB back in the day, during like, my high school and early college years. Because even though I had a desktop at home, I wasn't permitted to have an internet connection. :reject:

Fun day today- went through somebody's vinyl collection and came home with a bunch of great classic records and some massive old speakers to play them through. Didn't find any vintage U2, but only got through about half the collection so there may be some in there. Preparing to blow my kids' minds with Hendrix, Beatles and the Who.

Fun day today- went through somebody's vinyl collection and came home with a bunch of great classic records and some massive old speakers to play them through. Didn't find any vintage U2, but only got through about half the collection so there may be some in there. Preparing to blow my kids' minds with Hendrix, Beatles and the Who.

Almost Famous - America scene - YouTube

Simba, remember who you arrrrrreeeeeeeee

they are touring this summer,

Orly....:hmm:

It'd be nice if we could get some music SOON :waiting: so we could all start getting hyped up and salivating properly.

Hi Dazzy!! :hug:
Hope all is well with you. What's up on the artsy front?
I haven't done much myself in awhile, too busy, mostly.

And hai all you other lovely ladies! :grouphug:
Nice pics at the start :sexywink:

fly by post
:bump:

I still love a lot of Monkees tunes. :reject:
Monkees! :hyper:

NEW MUSIC. :panic:

MANDELA SOUNDTRACK MUSIC BUT STILL.

NEW. MUSIC.

*dies*
:hyper:

Excited for new U2 music, but need to hear the whole song. I've actually had that cover they did this year, This Is, stuck in my head all day, so right now I'm more into that one. :lol:

I play "This Is" constantly. :reject:

Is it sad that I actually watch this movie for Philip Seymour Hoffman? Not because I have a crush on him or anything.... I just find him incredibly talented.....

.....and maybe just a little cute.

Totally not true. See Fig.1, Stage Beauty.

Stage Beauty - YouTube

Can't find the hottest scene right now, but god it's good.

Why did I not know this movie existed before now??? :ohmy:

I get the Phillip Seymour Hoffman thingie. Loved him muchly in "Magnolia"-- he made it worth sitting through the Tom Cruise scenes.

Also, he killed me in "Boogie Nights".

Orly....:hmm:

It'd be nice if we could get some music SOON :waiting: so we could all start getting hyped up and salivating properly.

Hi Dazzy!! :hug:
Hope all is well with you. What's up on the artsy front?
I haven't done much myself in awhile, too busy, mostly.

And hai all you other lovely ladies! :grouphug:
Nice pics at the start :sexywink:

fly by post
:bump:

:faint:

I mean :angry: WTF you doin' here???????

:hug:

I gotta love how some people still haven't learned how special U2.com is. :lol: Some actually expected something really exclusive and new this time.

Preparing to blow my kids' minds with Hendrix, Beatles and the Who.

:up: Best parenting choice ever.

Ohhhhhhh this movie. I need to own it again. I used to have a VHS of it way back when but the tape broke.

I gotta love how some people still haven't learned how special U2.com is. :lol: Some actually expected something really exclusive and new this time.
Haha. :lol:

...and could someone send me "This Is" via email please? aj.clayton1@gmail.com

Well, the vinyl is a hit and I'm particularly thrilled because he loved old school Billy Joel right away. It's not the best music ever of course, but Glass Houses is the very first record I ever remember hearing--my parents used to play it all the time and dance around the house.

The downside is that I forgot how incredibly shitty the sound in my crosley turntable is. Time to have a lookout for a vintage stereo!

Almost Famous was the best, wasn't it? It was the ten minutes when Kate Hudson was genuinely cool, and I love that Cameron Crowe really was deflowered by groupies!

That film has nearly ruined every actor in it for me. To my mind, they were each at their finest in those roles and every subsequent turn has been a disappointment.

Also, the director's cut is beautiful.

Also, Best. soundtrack. ever.

Also, I will always have a sad little crush on Penny Lane.

Well, the vinyl is a hit and I'm particularly thrilled because he loved old school Billy Joel right away. It's not the best music ever of course, but Glass Houses is the very first record I ever remember hearing--my parents used to play it all the time and dance around the house.

The downside is that I forgot how incredibly shitty the sound in my crosley turntable is. Time to have a lookout for a vintage stereo!

Almost Famous was the best, wasn't it? It was the ten minutes when Kate Hudson was genuinely cool, and I love that Cameron Crowe really was deflowered by groupies!

That film has nearly ruined every actor in it for me. To my mind, they were each at their finest in those roles and every subsequent turn has been a disappointment.

Also, the director's cut is beautiful.

Also, Best. soundtrack. ever.

Also, I will always have a sad little crush on Penny Lane.

I think I need to see if the video store has Almost Famous tonight. It'll probably be in the really cheap $1 rental section so I think I can spare the buck lol.

And then I need to start looking for a cheap DVD copy. It's the sort of movie you find in those $5 bins lol.

Back
Top Bottom