PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait, so you found out who that guy is?

Exactly. U2 are, after all, a man band. :shifty:

YES!! He's the one who took the hairy crotch pic :lol: I was going thru a bunch of old magazines and clippings and found an article about this guy. He's an artist/photographer. If I'm not mistaken, he recently passed away, but I could have him mixed up with someone else. Anyway, I saw the pic and was like HOLY CRAP THAT"S THE DUDE!

:lmao:

Hang on I'll post it...

Edit: I searched a bit and couldn't find anything about him dying, so i probably mixed him up with someone. Sorry dude, if you're still alive!

DevilU2NekidBonoZooTVTroyDavies.jpg~original

:lol: I still don't quite get how they went from getting access to the dressing rooms to having a photo of Bono's crotch, saying it like it's the only logical conclusion!

he walks all alone in a street...with nobody around him?!?!? This could NEVER happen in Italy!!! :D

As long as we agree that it's fake and most definitely NOT a sport, it's cool.

Nothing wrong with a wee bit revealing costume though... :shifty:

I reckon that Adam photo will be in Anton's vault somewhere. He lives in London nowadays I think.

Though accidents do happen, there is no way in hell anyone could ever convince me that professional wrestling like that is real. :lol:

I agree. Some of those guys on there are just.... :drool:

Adam pictures? In Anton's vault? :hmm: Makes me wish I were professional thief, almost....

And, I approve of all the Bono love happening. :love:

:lol: I still don't quite get how they went from getting access to the dressing rooms to having a photo of Bono's crotch, saying it like it's the only logical conclusion!

Uh, from all I've heard of what boys do in dressing rooms: yes.

:lol: Great weather there! Mudsliiiiiide!

It's funnily enough warm here again too, was 10c last week, back to 17-20 now. Much better. :D

You never fully realise the depths of your fandom until you hear a tiny two-year-old voice chanting "I got a submarine, you got gasoline" from the backseat of the minivan.

Yep. Mine was two, doing the snake arms that Bono did in Zoo Station and singing the sha la las from Wild Horses. My nine year old son is in love with Electrical Storm, and I can't tell if it would be wrong to show him the video or not.

Back
Top Bottom