PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay ladies (and JJ), I posted about this in another thread but I really am wondering.

The undercut is a hip thing right now. Are there male interferencers wearing this thing that keep hearing their haircut made fun of? All of a sudden I feel a little bad about it.

Ha! Well I wouldn't feel bad about it. Lots of people around here love to make fun of Bono whenever possible so I'm sure they could handle a little being made fun of as well.

:wink: At least you'd like to think so.

But anyway, I don't know what many of the male interferencers around here look like right now, so I wouldn't know. :hmm:

Ha! Well I wouldn't feel bad about it. Lots of people around here love to make fun of Bono whenever possible so I'm sure they could handle a little being made fun of as well.

:wink: At least you'd like to think so.

But anyway, I don't know what many of the male interferencers around here look like right now, so I wouldn't know. :hmm:

ZOMG Bono is fat, bald and ugllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!11!1!!

I very much love this smiley right now: :ohmy:

And I don't know why. It's making me giggle, a lot.

eta - also on the Sons of Anarchy front

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? Is Tig gonna die?!? Tig can't die!

Bringing a few of these here for those who don't get out much. :wink:

U2Manhattanrooftop10-1-20131.jpg~original

U2Manhattanrooftop10-1-201315.jpg~original

U2Manhattanrooftop10-1-201318.jpg~original

:panic: They're all four there! TOtally new album shoot! It's still coming out next month! :panic: :panic:

No but seriously, this reminds me of Beautiful day for some reason, maye the shades..

:lol: Awesome. Drinking event tonight at uni, on our way to getting dinner, a mate and me got stopped by national tv asking our opinon on the Playboy. :lmao: And it was broadcasted by the news this evening... fuckin' hilarious!

Yup. If the magazine was still relevant. :lol: Since nobody ever buys it anymore. And of course they pick a nerd who speaks in a very monotone voice(he read an article, hilarious!) and me for that shite. It was perfect timing and typecasting. :p

Ok, then. Playboy. :lol:

Huh, the only time I've ever had any real interest in that magazine was when they had Marge Simpson on the cover. I thought that was hilarious. :lol:

:hyper:

I haven't been able to stop grinning all day. :D

And of course, I put R&H on. On the 46in HD flat screen. :shifty:

I plan on watching all the dvds I own in the next day or so. And then repeating them on a loop until someone announces something! If I scream loud enough, maybe they'll hear it. :sexywink:

I had never actually seen a Playboy before in my life. :wink: So it was a revelation, haha. I still don't get the appeal though, to watch naked pictures of women I'll never get anyway. Guess men are different that way.

Oh and this is totally the entire fandom's reaction to the new pictures btw:

954900_378355118961763_161405950_n.jpg

:wink: Takes a bow.

LOL. Seriously, when I found them I took a deep breath, because I knew the fandom was about to freak out. :lol: I immediately came to Interference first and said I'd post them here first because this place is my first U2 home. :cute:
Too bad we couldn't see more, but hopefully we will see the actual pics soon!

:wink: Takes a bow.

LOL. Seriously, when I found them I took a deep breath, because I knew the fandom was about to freak out. :lol: I immediately came to Interference first and said I'd post them here first because this place is my first U2 home. :cute:
Too bad we couldn't see more, but hopefully we will see the actual pics soon!

:hug: Well thank you for bringing them here first. And praise be to whomever snapped them in the first place!

Back
Top Bottom