PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Suit sandwich!! :applaud: Plus, the way he's touching his clothes boosts the temperature up a little bit.

Just thought I'd post this here for anyone who doesn't venture out of Pleba often and might not have seen the thread in Lemonade Stand... RIP RavenBlue. :sad: She hadn't been around here lately, but was a frequent Pleba and PGPer in the past and during the 360 tour. She and her mirror-ball disco squirrel :cute: avi will be missed :hug:

No, but if you go to the Lemonade Stand thread there is a link to the obituary. :( No explanation is offered though except that it was unexpected.

:( Man, that's horrible. I knew she was depressed, she didn't come here that much anymore lately so I hoped she'd found something good to distract her.

V6mevUB.jpg

I started my first semester as a bona fide English major last week. Interesting classes and great professors... now I just have to actually do the work.

Chork your pm box is full
Just wanted to apologize on behalf of the majority of this forum that do have a sense of humour. :crack:

I blame Jeevey for the full-upedness.

And my complete inability to delete anything ever.

And I thank you kindly and vow to continue to abuse my position and fuck up the mainstream. :hug:

Just thought I'd post this here for anyone who doesn't venture out of Pleba often and might not have seen the thread in Lemonade Stand... RIP RavenBlue. :sad: She hadn't been around here lately, but was a frequent Pleba and PGPer in the past and during the 360 tour. She and her mirror-ball disco squirrel :cute: avi will be missed :hug:

Even though I didn't know Raven well (if at all)...her presence hear will be missed. :sad:

RIP RavenBlue. My thoughts and good wishes to her family/friends.

My brother is the best person in the world to me right now. Why? Because he gave me his old external hd. IT HAS TWO BABY PICTURES OF JAMIE. :cute:

epn4.jpg

o9vm.jpg

The reason this is important to me? I adopted Jamie from bro's ex-wife when he was 9 months old, and he was at least twice this size.

:reject:Sorry for the gushing. I still really miss him.:reject:

Back
Top Bottom