PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Y'all, I just have to tell you that the Mumford & Sons show totally blew me away! It was at an outdoor pavilion northeast of Indianapolis with 6000 seats in the pavilion and 24,000 more people on the grassy hill behind the pavilion. Marcus said they never thought they'd have an opportunity to play to that many people, and it showed--the band was very energetic and enthusiastic, and the audience gave it right back to them. MrPurrl and I were in the 25th row from the stage on Ben's side of the stage, and it seemed like there was a basketball team between us and the stage--very tall young men. But I got some pictures anyway. I didn't stop smiling from the minute to show began until I went to bed hours later. If you EVER get the chance to see them, GO--you won't regret it! :hyper: :love:

I spent a good chunk of the weekend watching S2 of Revenge with my sister. 6 episodes down, 16 more to go. Shame I can't stream it :(
(Stupid internet data limits...)

Seeing as how none of the rental places around here have it, I might break down and buy it at Best Buy since I've got $15 in reward certificates to put towards it. Then I can always resell it or trade it in somewhere. :shrug:

Y'all, I just have to tell you that the Mumford & Sons show totally blew me away! It was at an outdoor pavilion northeast of Indianapolis with 6000 seats in the pavilion and 24,000 more people on the grassy hill behind the pavilion. Marcus said they never thought they'd have an opportunity to play to that many people, and it showed--the band was very energetic and enthusiastic, and the audience gave it right back to them. MrPurrl and I were in the 25th row from the stage on Ben's side of the stage, and it seemed like there was a basketball team between us and the stage--very tall young men. But I got some pictures anyway. I didn't stop smiling from the minute to show began until I went to bed hours later. If you EVER get the chance to see them, GO--you won't regret it! :hyper: :love:

I hope I do get the chance. It sounds like fun!

:grumpy: So it's Adam's fault we're not getting an album this fall then.

Wait, whaaa...? :ohmy:

*doesn't venture out of the PGP if she doesn't have to* :shifty:

okay.

I have something to admit.

BlueLightBar4913_zpsb4513386.jpg

:combust:

:reject: I haven't had that feeling in a LONG time looking at new Bono pics...

:lol: I'm seriously laughing at my monitor riight now Jari! Guesss who's eating popcorn right now, and about to hit that thread? :laugh: Perfect timing!!!

So for those of us not brave enough to duck over there anymore, what Pat Kenny interview? :reject:

The one in which Mr Bono dropped the :crack:COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED TOTALLY NEW:crack: news that they are "hoping to release an album in 2014", the ratbastards*.

*Use of "ratbastards" in reference to the band in no way detracts from the fact that I'd like to tongue-bathe each of them simultaneously.

The one in which Mr Bono dropped the :crack:COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED TOTALLY NEW:crack: news that they are "hoping to release an album in 2014", the ratbastards*.

*Use of "ratbastards" in reference to the band in no way detracts from the fact that I'd like to tongue-bathe each of them simultaneously.

I'll join you in that bathing bit. Dibs on Clayton. :shifty:

And pffft COME ON BONO we know there's an album near finishing! Tell us something we DONT know. :doh:

okay.

I have something to admit.

BlueLightBar4913_zpsb4513386.jpg

:combust:

:reject: I haven't had that feeling in a LONG time looking at new Bono pics...

Ha.

(And funny because I would have never thought that photo would be one to get you, as I didn't think it was one of his hottest pics. :lol:

And I'm back from Vegas today. Fantastic trip but I am sooo sick today. :scream: I just got over being sick like a week ago seriously. This sucks. :|

Back
Top Bottom