PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's nothing quite like travel for conceiving a surprise baby, is there?

Is anyone else a little bummed out by the spreading word that the album will wait til next year? I really was hoping it would be sooner.

Is anyone else a little bummed out by the spreading word that the album will wait til next year? I really was hoping it would be sooner.

And there's nothing like a vasectomy for preventing those surprises. I got one for my birthday this year! :applaud:

Bummed is understating it. I am desperate for it. I am so goddamned ready it's not funny. I believe I am actually physically aching for it now. But, on the other hand, there's a degree of relief because it means I've got more time to save up for the tour that we're all assuming will follow the album that we all assumed we'd have by now.

We did the same last year. What a super choice that was. Congrats!

And I'm glad you can see an upside to the push back. I'll tell myself that.

We did the same last year. What a super choice that was. Congrats!

And I'm glad you can see an upside to the push back. I'll tell myself that.

That sort of mentality is all that's gonna get me through until we learn something concrete. This speculation is a pile of pigshit and is no good for my soul. I shall henceforth hunker down and await word from on high (aka formal release of info sanctioned by Principle).

She was conceived prior to MI, but hey, surprises are still fun either way :lol:

And I'm still thinking it's gonna be this year. I doubt they'd pass up the prime holiday retail season. Especially as NLOTH was a March release (and thus didn't do as well sales-wise).

aaawww :hug:tara....you'll both have a great time! It's sometime new, different you could be a little nervous.

We'll want a report, you know.

:wink::hug:

And I will do my best. But, it might just be a bunch of

"OH MY GOD I HAD SO MUCH FUN," type of stuff. :lol: :hyper:

VG5rqm2.jpg

:wave:

:lmao:

The only part of the VMAs I regret missing was Justin Timberlake's performance.

And the internet is the gift that keeps on giving...

BSjtC87CQAEjslz.jpg

Celebs React to Miley Cyrus's Racy VMA Performance

:applaud:

Bummed is understating it. I am desperate for it. I am so goddamned ready it's not funny. I believe I am actually physically aching for it now. But, on the other hand, there's a degree of relief because it means I've got more time to save up for the tour that we're all assuming will follow the album that we all assumed we'd have by now.

I hear ya. What the the waiting and all, I might actually be able to go to a concert! That'd be fun. I wanted to go to the 360 show that stopped here in SLC, but alas, rent for a place to live was more important.

At least, that's what I was told. :shifty:

The only part of the VMAs I regret missing was Justin Timberlake's performance.

They've been rerunning the show like 3 times a day. Check the tv listings; maybe you'll catch it. He was on for a good 15-20 mins about halfway through the 2 hour 'ceremony'.

I finally saw the end of the show last night (we went to bed around the time Macklemore performed), and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD BRUNO MARS. :drool::drool::drool: I was practically squealing!

:lmao:

hF079D593

We let Lil'CK watch the reruns last night (he wanted to see Justin Timberlake) but I will tell you that Mr CK changed the channel as soon as they announced Miley/Robin and didn't change it back for a good 10 minutes. No-one should have to relive that agony. Plus there is no way my kids need to see that. Ever.

As gutter-brained as I am, that was more wrong that anything I've ever thought of or said. :crack:

Holy U2 tumblr. Somebody does a really lovely job of curating this site- lots of unusual pics and funnny quotes, and up to date on the summer stuff from Bono too. My U2 World: Archive Christmas is coming early to all the band member threads.

Why nervous? You'll have fun. :D
Because the most famous person I've ever seen up close was a local news anchor. Also, a hell of a lot of people.

And, I don't doubt the fun part. I do love cons, especially when they're about stuff I enjoy.....

Yea, that sentence kind of got away from there. :shifty: (sorry, I couldn't help the Doctor Who reference)

Alec Baldwin had an incident with a paparazzi, so

l8pleMq.jpg

is now

bMf4C3Z.jpg
:no:

Why do you have to be nervous? You are going to have an amazing time! :wink: :hug:

See way up there :hug: :D

But, we get swag bags for buying tickets. So, YAY. :dance:

Oh :D that's U2yness :applaud: She has a great u2 tumblr. By the way, she's a member here too. :shifty: She lurks but doesn't really post here, but she is a poster on @u2, as jen. :)

By the way I don't remember if I've ever linked here to my tumblr, if anyone is interested, :reject: it's here.:

Vertigo

Mine is not U2 exclusive tho, just to warn you. Though it IS Bono-centric, I do sometimes post other interests too, though it is rarely. I do a Bono-a-day at least though. :wink:

What an incredible site. I couldn't even make it though may of this year in the archives without going cross eyed from overstimulation. That is a LOT of good stuff.
Tell her from me, a thousand thanks. PS, I saw she gave you a shout out!

What an incredible site. I couldn't even make it though may of this year in the archives without going cross eyed from overstimulation. That is a LOT of good stuff.
Tell her from me, a thousand thanks. PS, I saw she gave you a shout out!

She did! I was ignoring my Tumblr for a long time. :reject: She encouraged me to blow off the cobwebs and start posting again. We do reblog each other's U2 pics a lot too. :D

Back
Top Bottom