PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This nasty chest cold sucks. :| I'm either coughing my lungs out or doped up on cold meds so either way I can't concentrate on my computer screen. What a drag! :wink:

Seriously tho this cold :angry:

Thank you :hug: and yes please. :applaud:

Wait you didn't mean this guy did you? :eyebrow:

dancingleprechauntiny.gif~original

Thanks! :)

By the way i saw this pic on Tumblr recently and I couldn't remember seeing it here before though I could be wrong.

Love it! :lol:

shirtlessWarBonoonacrowd.jpg~original

And happy Birthday to The Edge! :applaud:

EdgeWarpianopick.jpg~original

I'm not much for baby!boys usually but um...umm....the bit in the mouth does help. Yum.
:shifty: :reject:

That being said, I'm currently in a state of mind where nothing exists but Adam. His hooks are in deep this time and oh merlin do I love it! I have a hunch it means album news soon! You know how it gets...

Don't mean to get all fangirl here but, oh my. I do like this photo.

Right? Well, nothing wrong with admiring something nice. :sexywink:

:hmm: This is nice too. :wink:

bonousfestcrowddive.jpg~original

:cute:

CK I hear ya, I would take the mature versions over the babies any day, but they were awfully cute.

That's the best shirtless one I've seen from that era, Comet. Usually I'm not a big one for the early stage diving shots but that's a great one.

CK, I have a special gif for the Adam girls but I'm having trouble uploading it. It's less than the PB limit but it still won't go.

And that's what he said. :rimshot:

:laugh: Man I missed ya around here! We think alike, apparently. Great minds eh? :wink:

:shifty: And I get the appealing factor of those photos. Him lying down on a sea of hands, imagine if we'd all be there as a group of PLEBAns. We could just run off with him on our hands, muahuahua.

Back
Top Bottom