PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Yeah that smiley is about one of the most appropriate ones.
:lol:

Confession: After years of espousing my loathing of Arcade Fire, I really like the first single off the new album.

Damn me.

I have no idea in hell who Arcade Fire is. :reject:

It happens to the best of us. I remember one time where I caught myself singing this really catchy song only to realize it was a Bieber song. (The auto-tune plus not seeing his ugly mug is what fooled me). :reject:
Bieber? Really?

Ok, same thing happened to me. Only it wasn't Bieber. And I refuse to name the artist. :shifty:

Bieber? Really?

Yeah, there was a phase where Lil' CK was really into that VH1 Top 20 countdown. He'd watch it in his room and keep track of it or something. I heard a Bieber song one time and as I didn't see the television, or who it was, ended up thinking it was really catchy. Then I found out who it was and was like OMG NO. Hasn't happened since.

However, I am a proud Directioner and love all of their songs. :shifty:

Just wanted to pop in and share some good news - I got a job!! I've been unemployed for just 80 days this time around, which is a hell of a lot shorter than my unemployment in 2011/12. I'll most likely start working at the end of the week, or early next week, depending on when I'm able to get the pre-working requirements fulfilled. I'm thrilled. This is a great opportunity and a good challenge. Plus, it's a permanent full time job with full benefits (I'm DESPERATELY in need of an optometrist and a dentist) after I complete the probationary period. Huzzah! :D

Yeah, there was a phase where Lil' CK was really into that VH1 Top 20 countdown. He'd watch it in his room and keep track of it or something. I heard a Bieber song one time and as I didn't see the television, or who it was, ended up thinking it was really catchy. Then I found out who it was and was like OMG NO. Hasn't happened since.

However, I am a proud Directioner and love all of their songs. :shifty:

Hey, I don't judge when it comes to boybands. Though I can't help but make fun of Bieber....

If it was One Direction, don't hide. :shifty: They have catchy songs. And they're just cute, sweet kids. :cute:
No, it wasn't them.

It was Ke$ha. And I now really like some of her music :reject:

Just wanted to pop in and share some good news - I got a job!! I've been unemployed for just 80 days this time around, which is a hell of a lot shorter than my unemployment in 2011/12. I'll most likely start working at the end of the week, or early next week, depending on when I'm able to get the pre-working requirements fulfilled. I'm thrilled. This is a great opportunity and a good challenge. Plus, it's a permanent full time job with full benefits (I'm DESPERATELY in need of an optometrist and a dentist) after I complete the probationary period. Huzzah! :D

Huzzah!

Sons of Anarchy-related post (apologies to those who don't care)

All I have to say is: have I mention how much I love Chibs? Because I do. I really, really, really do. He is just awesome-sauce. :hyper:

:reject:

*runs away*

:applaud: So happy for you Thora!! Sounds great.

Hey, I don't judge when it comes to boybands. Though I can't help but make fun of Bieber....

No, it wasn't them.

It was Ke$ha. And I now really like some of her music :reject:

Huzzah!

I have no problem with Ke$ha. :D Tik Tok is always on my road trip playlist. :shifty:

If it was One Direction, don't hide. :shifty: They have catchy songs. And they're just cute, sweet kids. :cute:

Oh I'd describe them as a bit more than cute and sweet. :shifty::shifty:

They're amazingly good looking, they're all of age (YAY), and hellooooooo accents! I'm a Zayn girl for sure but I have a certain soft spot for the others as well. UNF.

Oh, and Tara....
I used to like her music about 3 years ago. That phase didn't last long though, because I realized it was mostly autotuned and it all sounded alike. :doh:
And yes, I always make fun of the Bieber. Especially that one time he walked SMACK into a revolving glass door. Most beautiful "kerthunk" sound in the world.... :cute:

They're amazingly good looking, they're all of age (YAY), and hellooooooo accents! I'm a Zayn girl for sure but I have a certain soft spot for the others as well. UNF.

Oh, and Tara....
I used to like her music about 3 years ago. That phase didn't last long though, because I realized it was mostly autotuned and it all sounded alike. :doh:
And yes, I always make fun of the Bieber. Especially that one time he walked SMACK into a revolving glass door. Most beautiful "kerthunk" sound in the world.... :cute:

I only know 2 Ke$ha songs and yes they do sound alike. :lol: But Tic Toc is catchy enough for me to give her a pass. If I have even one song by someone on my ipod I can't be a hypocrite. :lol:

And I can see your adoration of 1D for sure. :wink: I just don't see them that way, but I do see the appeal. And I think they're cute. :cute:

Oh, and Tara....

I've never listened to One Direction, but I don't begrudge the people who do. I myself like Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, Take That, and 5ive.

I do so love those British boys. Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams make me go :drool: :love:. Not so much the 5ive boys, but I do love their music anyway....

I think that's what I like about Ke$ha. I don't have to think when I listen to her music. I don't have to have my appreciation radar going. I can just listen and not pay attention. :lol:

Oh, Bieber into the door was the most beautiful sound. And it was freaking hilarious. I still laugh about it. :lol:

And I can see your adoration of 1D for sure. :wink: I just don't see them that way, but I do see the appeal. And I think they're cute. :cute:

I luff them. :heart:

I've never listened to One Direction, but I don't begrudge the people who do. I myself like Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, Take That, and 5ive.

I've been a proud Backstreet Girl since 1998. AJ was my first love. And Lil' CK's middle name is actually in honor of AJ.

We named him Clinton Alexander, Clinton for Pres. Clinton, and Alexander for AJ. He's seen the former Pres. speak, and I met AJ at a fan conference when Lil CK was still a baby, so in a way we've gotten close to both namesakes LOL.

Oh, Bieber into the door was the most beautiful sound. And it was freaking hilarious. I still laugh about it. :lol:

As do I. :yes: As do I.

It's probably just a "fool me once" kind of thing. I don't think anyone expects anything all that earth-shattering from U2.com anymore.

It just pisses me off that once again it's aimed at their US fans. :| For an Irish band their US based website is pretty shitty for their own fans, as that announcement is around midnight here. Way to work with the timezones U2!

But yeah, I don't expect much. Either they announce a new subscriber gift, which always happens around this time, or they announce that this year won't have one. Which is the case in years that are followed by a tour, ie subscription presale codes. As they are touring this summer, I expect the latter.

It's probably just a "fool me once" kind of thing. I don't think anyone expects anything all that earth-shattering from U2.com anymore.

Do you remember Kaffy's

Guy 1 guy 2 guy 3 at U2. com
FAKE CONVOS about releasing album or tour news
:lmao::lmao:

I've keep printed out stuff of fav pleba/ns stuff b/c i had no computer to store it

then i saved stuff on puter insrtead
when i had the net connection going

i ran into that print a few weeks back

hA54E8768

:wave: very quik hellos

chork :( your friend

:applaud: rocking hair cut, dinner & i pod

my guilty pleasre back in the day were The Mokeys in 67 -69?

the thing they really did do a great job on some songs!

and Nesmiths ? "fading into the door of summer" is fabulous

It just pisses me off that once again it's aimed at their US fans. :| For an Irish band their US based website is pretty shitty for their own fans, as that announcement is around midnight here. Way to work with the timezones U2!

I don't know, this time makes sense to me. East Coast fans (all the way down, including South America) are out of work and it's 11:30 in Western Europe, ie nobody's at work and many people are still awake. Releasing when it's 6:30 in Ireland means its the middle of the work day for the entire Western Hemisphere, which is not very desirable.

Hooray, new song! AND the Mandela trailer is running before screenings of 12 Years a Slave- double whammy for Cumberbatch/U2 fans!

Do you remember Kaffy's

Guy 1 guy 2 guy 3 at U2. com
FAKE CONVOS about releasing album or tour news
:lmao::lmao:

I've keep printed out stuff of fav pleba/ns stuff b/c i had no computer to store it

then i saved stuff on puter insrtead
when i had the net connection going

i ran into that print a few weeks back

No, I have no idea what that is. Maybe before I was here!

Back
Top Bottom