PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonocomet gets an Interferencer of the Year Award for breaking that story.

It's still not showing up in the regular news anywhere yet, is it? Slowpokes. Alan Cross is gonna post those things like ten days from now.

I had never actually seen a Playboy before in my life. :wink: So it was a revelation, haha. I still don't get the appeal though, to watch naked pictures of women I'll never get anyway. Guess men are different that way.

Yea, I don't get the Playboy appeal either. But then, nudity like that tends to freak me out.....

..... there are certain exceptions, of course. :shifty:

Okay, okay. The new Bono photos are not that bad. He looks pretty good. I don't think he recaptures the sex of 2011, but still nice.

Some new photos of Gloria.

Attachments

• image-784423158.jpg
    image-784423158.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 16
  • image-514146569.jpg
    image-514146569.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 16
Yea, I don't get the Playboy appeal either. But then, nudity like that tends to freak me out.....

..... there are certain exceptions, of course. :shifty:

Partial nudity is fine by me, say, upper bodies. :wink: But I really do not need to see the junk of a random woman I do not know. Nor from men, for that matter.

My mum got a good laugh out of it though.

Okay, okay. The new Bono photos are not that bad. He looks pretty good. I don't think he recaptures the sex of 2011, but still nice.

Some new photos of Gloria.

Don't work for me, but if they're the same as on fb they're adorable! :cute:

:lol: I thought you might cave with the shadelessness. And TBH, he doesn't look as old as the rest of this year, so it's definitely an improvement. :wink: Still unsure if he could pull off the leather again though.

It looks like the belly is just about gone, no? I think there may be some leather in the future. And dear god let there be pixie boots.

:lol: I thought you might cave with the shadelessness. And TBH, he doesn't look as old as the rest of this year, so it's definitely an improvement. :wink: Still unsure if he could pull off the leather again though.

It looks like the belly is just about gone, no? I think there may be some leather in the future. And dear god let there be pixie boots.

Shall we just shag him into submission? I'm sure with a good solid "workout" plan and lots of PLEBA girls to keep him busy, we can get leather AND boots! :drool:

I can only take a couple shifts, though...gotta make sure Ad's got the ability to go shirtless again this tour! :hyper: :drool: :faint:

:lol: Now THAT would be a Playboy I might consider buying.

Well, yeah, 10-20 years ago. :wink:

Well, we DID get that one pic of Adam back during the AB days. I wonder if the actual photos exist...you know, the ones without all the coloring. :sexywink:

I'd lay odds that they are in one of their houses somewhere. You don't just destroy something that breathtaking. :shifty:

hmm, should give a go to recolor that pic with photoshop, done few from black and white to color, takes a bit of time but doable ;)

Partial nudity is fine by me, say, upper bodies. :wink: But I really do not need to see the junk of a random woman I do not know. Nor from men, for that matter.

My mum got a good laugh out of it though.

Exactly! My mom bought a Playboy once. The cover had a female professional wrestler I liked at the time. I don't know why she bought it, as her costumes on WWE didn't leave anything to the imagination....

:reject: Sorry. Wrestling is a big thing with me. I find the fake violence fun. :reject:

hmm, should give a go to recolor that pic with photoshop, done few from black and white to color, takes a bit of time but doable ;)

It's not the nudity that bothers me, it's everything else about the whole unnatural aesthetic: the tan, the wax, the oiled up shine and the the totally unnatural body shapes. I mean if you like naked bodies why not look at ones that look like humans?

On a different note, can brown shoes be worn with black leggings or stockings in a casual outfit, or definitely not?

Exactly! My mom bought a Playboy once. The cover had a female professional wrestler I liked at the time. I don't know why she bought it, as her costumes on WWE didn't leave anything to the imagination....

:reject: Sorry. Wrestling is a big thing with me. I find the fake violence fun. :reject:

As long as we agree that it's fake and most definitely NOT a sport, it's cool.

Nothing wrong with a wee bit revealing costume though... :shifty:

I reckon that Adam photo will be in Anton's vault somewhere. He lives in London nowadays I think.

I'm more interested in that other photographer dude's vault. :shifty: The one that shot the backstage ZooTV Polaroids.

:laugh: oh god, the clip just got used in another tv show here "this was the news", that makes jokes on news items that happened that week. It was titled "student proud of his mother" with a short clip of my mate showing me the centerfold. We're going viral!!!

:lol:

:yikes: All I recall is a LOT of hair.

Yep. :D

somebodyfindthatguy.jpg%257Eoriginal.jpg

This one's from Comet, of course.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

ADAM IS THERE???? OMG DO WANT YES PLEASE RIGHT NOW OH SANTA IVE BEEN SO GOOD

:reject: I mean, um....yeah...um... *goes into corner*

I was thinking of you :lol: as I was trying to find the
building they'd done the photoshoot at 2 days later

couldn't look all over soho but picked some likey area nothing tho
didn't
spot the building
too much else to do etc

my u2-dar doesn't werk so gud :( :(

:)

Hi Daz :wave:

One thing I must say, I sure hope everyone doesn't think I was definitely posting some giant breaking new album story that I knew about, LOL, because I certainly never said or did that! :ohmy: I only posted pics and everyone's imagination ran away and did the rest. :lol:

:lol:

:yikes: All I recall is a LOT of hair.

Yes, and is that a problem ?? :shifty: :wink:

Yep. :D

somebodyfindthatguy.jpg%257Eoriginal.jpg

This one's from Comet, of course.

That would be him. :lol: And I'm LOLing at the file name I put on that pic still being on there. Funny how I did find him. :D Now to find his vault. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom