PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ What a great Lego video! I can't even imagine the time it took to build that set and then film it! Creativity is a beautiful thing!

Here's a classic video as we await for this new album. I know, it's a bit silly and dated but it still makes me laugh.

head shoulder - YouTube

:hmm: So which matching body parts do we wager they had pierced? :shifty:

edgebonodublin9-2013.jpg~original

:shifty:

:wave:

Hi all...remember me??? :hyper: Thought I'd better stop being slack and stick my head back in to say hi to my girls!!!! Hope you're all good...no, wait, good's boring...Hope you're all FINE!

xxx

:hyper::wave::applaud:

Hi girls!!! I'm busy trawling through, catching up on the goss!!! Life has been a bit crazy for a while! ARGH!!

Gluey!! I'm glad to know that you are still up and about!

In other news, looks like Adam got married again today.

Napoule ever after | The Sun |Irish News

Figures the sun is still great at jounalism! :lol:

He didn't get married in France, as he's not an official citizen there. He got married in Dublin, they had a small reception there, and this is the wedding party.

I just did. I have a little thing coming your way, too. Or shall I just put it in the Boom Boom room? Probably I should.

I just said I love him and his harmonica in the other thread. Then I realized it sounded like code. :shifty:

It wasn't meant to though. :lol:

That one might need some code to be talked about in public, imo. I do love the harmonica though.

warning: tv-related sentences to follow :)shh:)

Sons of Anarchy season premiere was last Tuesday.
OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!??!

I've just recently realized what am awesome show The Good Wife is. :reject:

*runs away*

Sorry, I've been wheeling and dealing today. There's some room there now. Next time that happens you can leave me a profile comment if you want, so we don't have to trouble the whole thread.

But seriously guys, check out the golden ride-able rodeo clitoris in my link above. It's pretty stellar.

I like the sculpture and the performance art aspects a lot, and I like what she's doing about making accurate female anatomy and pleasure part of public discourse. I like her attitude, and I can support her notion that access to pleasure is political in its distribution, and that that something we don't talk about a lot. A lot of that was familiar information of course, but I do think the 3D visualization of the whole "iceburg" was new and valuable.

I like the sculpture and the performance art aspects a lot, and I like what she's doing about making accurate female anatomy and pleasure part of public discourse. I like her attitude, and I can support her notion that access to pleasure is political in its distribution, and that that something we don't talk about a lot. A lot of that was familiar information of course, but I do think the 3D visualization of the whole "iceburg" was new and valuable.

Without reading the article, it makes me think of the movie Hysteria about the first vibrator.

I'm sorry to hear about Raven Blue. I think she was in Moncton and used to read my fanfic.

It's been busy here. Moving, first day of kindergarten....and Gloria is demanding all my time. She's a snuggler.

How is everyone?

Back
Top Bottom