PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2! - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-15-2013, 04:01 AM   #341
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:48 AM
Wow, I'm drawing an absolute blank on naming the Bono thread. Any ideas? I have one, I might just do it but it's sort of long.

I had too much wine and beer earlier tonight so I'm having thinking failure.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #342
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Your heart is on my sleeve. Did you put it there with a magic marker?"
Local Time: 04:48 AM
I used all my creative thinking points coming up with Ad's thread name. Idk what would be a good one for the B man. So many possibilities.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #343
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 03:48 AM
So tonight I've been reading a certain Office Space satire fic and I can't stop smiling like an idiot. My husband just came into the room and literally I was unable to wipe the grin from my face.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #344
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Your heart is on my sleeve. Did you put it there with a magic marker?"
I have been reading a lot of the old LIB stuff...but tonight it's more of S1 of Revenge. My sister has been raving about it and I'm finally getting around to it. I watched a fair bit yesterday while doing some RP stuff.

Tonight I'm gonna put up a couple blog posts and hopefully watch a bit more. Mr CK is watching pre-season football so I might have to resort to the laptop.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #345
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeevey View Post
So tonight I've been reading a certain Office Space satire fic and I can't stop smiling like an idiot. My husband just came into the room and literally I was unable to wipe the grin from my face.
ORLY
Old 08-15-2013, 09:38 PM   #346
War Child

Local Time: 08:48 AM
Quote:
There is some serious talent in that genre.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #347
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Let me just tell you about it, girl. There was a feature somewhere this week profiling women who write erotica that featured excerpts from their novels. (here's the link. David Woolfall photographs erotic fiction writers in his series “Kinky Books” (PHOTOS).)
And these were published writers who make a living from their smut-- and while I admire ther bravery for being "out" about writing smut, their writing was shit! Like, terrible, terrible sentences. Terrible prose, terrible smut. It did make me proud of fanfic, because while there is shitty FF out there, the good stuff is miles above this stuff.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #348
War Child

Local Time: 08:48 AM
Quote:
Let me just tell you about it, girl. There was a feature somewhere this week profiling women who write erotica that featured excerpts from their novels. (here's the link. David Woolfall photographs erotic fiction writers in his series “Kinky Books” (PHOTOS).)
And these were published writers who make a living from their smut-- and while I admire ther bravery for being "out" about writing smut, their writing was shit! Like, terrible, terrible sentences. Terrible prose, terrible smut. It did make me proud of fanfic, because while there is shitty FF out there, the good stuff is miles above this stuff.
The good stuff won't let go of my brain at the moment. Not that I'm complaining. *inexplicable urge to watch "Brokeback Mountain" and project different characters into the scenarios (and by 'inexplicable' I mean totally farking obvious)*
Old 08-15-2013, 10:10 PM   #349
ONE
love, blood, life

OH GOD PLEASE DO. I'd read that in a heartbeat. Not that I have any idea what you're talking about, mind you...

Speaking of projecting...I watched Avengers a few nights ago. And totally may or may not have projected certain lads into it. *cough*

I'm going to hate myself for posting this here but here goes.
Iron Man - Bono ("genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" ring any bells???)
Captain America - Larry (too damn pretty for his own good!!)
The Hulk - Edge (mad scientist, that simmering anger you just KNOW lies under the surface...)
Thor - Adam (Norse god. Of THUNDER. 'Nuff said.)
Old 08-15-2013, 11:46 PM   #350
Blue Crack Distributor

Oh someone did a photoshop of that exact thing I do believe I can't find it right now, no idea where it's posted but I know I've seen it!
Old 08-16-2013, 04:15 AM   #351
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 10:48 AM
I'd make Adam Iron Man and Bono Thor though, as Adam's the ladies man and the playboy, yet Bono is the stubborn do before think guy.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 08-16-2013, 11:11 AM   #352
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
I'd make Adam Iron Man and Bono Thor though, as Adam's the ladies man and the playboy, yet Bono is the stubborn do before think guy.
Iron Man's a bit on the short side.

And Ad's a god. In more than one dept.

Either way that lovely scene in the forest of Iron Man and Thor fighting it out and tackling each other....
Old 08-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #353
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAsi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonsKitten View Post
OH GOD PLEASE DO. I'd read that in a heartbeat. Not that I have any idea what you're talking about, mind you...

Speaking of projecting...I watched Avengers a few nights ago. And totally may or may not have projected certain lads into it. *cough*

I'm going to hate myself for posting this here but here goes.
Iron Man - Bono ("genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" ring any bells???)
Captain America - Larry (too damn pretty for his own good!!)
The Hulk - Edge (mad scientist, that simmering anger you just KNOW lies under the surface...)
Thor - Adam (Norse god. Of THUNDER. 'Nuff said.)
I can so totally see that.

Old 08-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #354
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonsKitten View Post
Either way that lovely scene in the forest of Iron Man and Thor fighting it out and tackling each other....
ahhh what were you saying again?
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 08-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #355
ONE
love, blood, life

Something about seeing Bono tackling Adam that entire time. And making fangirlish squeals while Iron Man and Thor had the greatest fight scene in the entire film, much to Mr CK's dismay.

Needless to say, that DVD is gonna be on my must-have list. In the meantime, merlin bless the local library.
Old 08-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #356
Galeonbroad

To be honest, I'm just seeing them as Iron Man and Thor, not Bono and Adam. RDJ and Chris Hemsworth are far more attractive to me. Especially Hemsworth. WIth the Thor look. I may have a thing for blondes. Maybe. Just a little.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #357
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Meanwhile Pleba stays far, far out of the shipping conversation on another thread.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #358
ONE
love, blood, life

Which ship and which thread? *is nosy*

I'm spending yet another night watching Revenge

Went to Sam's Club w/my mom tonight to help her shop for the picnic/wine tasting tomorrow. Avengers was on in the entertainment display area. ON A HUGE TV.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #359
ONE
love, blood, life

nevermind. I saw it.

AND OMG NOT ENOUGH POPCORN. I am so so SO gonna have trouble staying quiet.

Old 08-17-2013, 02:42 AM   #360
Galeonbroad

To be honest, in PLEBA that kind of talk isn't really that weird. Though, I reckon it's only Bono/Edge around, because they really make it hard NOT to see it. It's not like we're all seriously wishing they'd ditch their lives and end up together or something. They're just a wee bit on the gay side with each other at times. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Tags
adam, beasts, bono, edge, larry, sexy, u2