PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy U2 tumblr. Somebody does a really lovely job of curating this site- lots of unusual pics and funnny quotes, and up to date on the summer stuff from Bono too. My U2 World: Archive Christmas is coming early to all the band member threads.

O.M.G.! Christmas has definitely come early to Pleba! What an amazing website! Thanks for finding and posting!

By the way I don't remember if I've ever linked here to my tumblr, if anyone is interested, :reject: it's here.:

Vertigo

Love your tumblr page, Comet! Thank you for sharing the link! Lots of great photos I've never seen before. Also love the Following links as well. I'm so amazed at how much stuff is out there on the band. Well this should keep me busy at least until the new album is released.

Storm brewing off the port bow. Looks like New Album Discussion might be getting ready to blow! :giggle:

It's really pathetic, lol, makes me wonder why I bothered to unignore the guy. Seriously, posting a picture that's obviously not an embedded link, and a fake edit message? When you actually edit your post it says so below the post. :lol: Pathetic attempt at trolling.

3CCaulx.gif

Saw one of my own gifs on tumblr today. I thought it was very, very exciting that somebody thought it was worth reposting.

:grumpy:

Why the hell do I ever bother to make plans for anything?!??!? Something always comes up and I can't do what I planned!

(read: can't go to SLC Comic-Con after all. Had to buy 4 new tires for the car instead)

I put a new gif of the LIB kiss in the Edge thread, for folks who don't hang there but might be interested.

JJ, love the laughing goose. It is a goose, isn't it?

Bono_1_966420m.jpg

:bono: Ok. whos idea was it to come near bicycles
:adam: Has anyone seen Larry ?
:bono: Oh FFS
:larry: weeeeeeeeee

cant find Larry on a bicycle gif :sad:

Silence in Pleba today. Is everybody out having fun or are you all like me a little gobsmacked by the new Bono interview today?

Holy U2 tumblr. Somebody does a really lovely job of curating this site- lots of unusual pics and funnny quotes, and up to date on the summer stuff from Bono too. My U2 World: Archive Christmas is coming early to all the band member threads.

:crack:
Guess I know where I'll be for the rest of the day. Holy tumblr Batman!

I have a tumblr as well, but 95% of it is RP-stuff
I rp as Lily Luna Potter (yes, Harry's daughter) in a future-gen RP and it's been going on for around 3 yrs. :reject:

As for new album discussion, I'm just hiding. Hiding here. And in the band members' threads.

Bono_1_966420m.jpg

:bono: Ok. whos idea was it to come near bicycles
:adam: Has anyone seen Larry ?
:bono: Oh FFS
:larry: weeeeeeeeee

cant find Larry on a bicycle gif :sad:

:lol::lol:
Is it sad that I recognized Adam from behind and I wasn't even looking at his hair? :shifty: :reject:

Apparently I missed quite a bit over the weekend. (It was a holiday here in the States, and I had plans with various family members for 3 out of 4 days.)

Oh, but I -DID- find awesome U2 stuff while antiquing with my mom & sis. Found a cassette copy of R&H for only 50 cents! AND snagged a vinyl copy of The Unforgettable Fire for around $5, complete with the insert. The insert isn't in the best of shape, but at least it was there!!!

Back
Top Bottom