PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2! - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #241
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Your heart is on my sleeve. Did you put it there with a magic marker?"
Local Time: 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Making something right now for CK to take to her bunk.
Gimme gimme! *grabby hands*

I was out shopping with my mom for over 3 GLORIOUS hours. Didn't buy much but oh was it wonderful to have time out and to ourselves with no kids and no husbands! Makes me wish my sister didn't live an hour away so she and I could do this as well.

And I can't wait to see the GIF...the others are cute in that adorable way. I do hope this means you're on the road to recovery, Ms Comet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
Catching up late here. So the Troo Phans are making fun of a bunch of girls on PLEBA? If obsessing over Bono's hair provides me a respite from my hectic life of Babydom, moving and bills so fucking be it!

And fanfiction gets me through late night feedings.
Us PLEBAns have those "true fans" beat any day. We're the ones in here during the slumps (some more than others, I know I'm guilty of leaving for long spaces), we're the ones who are happy for a GLIMPSE of the lads, etc etc. I've said countless times, I don't much care WHAT Adam does, so long as I can stand there and look at him. Not everyone will understand that. That love, that bond. And I'm okay with it.

As for late night feedings? I remember it all too well. I would rock Lil'CK for hours on end to songs like NYD and WOWY. And Lil'Miss FroBaby would always settle down when I'd sing her AIWIY. My kids are such U2 fans. :P

Old 08-10-2013, 10:26 PM   #242
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:17 AM
OMG I didn't post it? I thought i did. Hang on CK!

Old 08-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #243
Blue Crack Distributor

It's just a nioce little Bono Adam moment I liked during an Even Better Than the Real thing performance on 360.

Old 08-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #244
Blue Crack Distributor

It might take a minute to load since it's a little big on the file size.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #245
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Your heart is on my sleeve. Did you put it there with a magic marker?"
S'ok, I was on my soapbox again over in EYKIW.

Quote:
It's just a nioce little Bono Adam moment I liked during an Even Better Than the Real thing performance on 360.

Hggnnnngh. Between Bono's obvious moaning, and Ad's fierce look, I will most certainly be in my bunk for awhile.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:39 PM   #246
Blue Crack Distributor

Yeah major back surgery is just a walk in the park, ya know?

Glad you like the gif. I love the way they all watch each other when they are performing. They never look bored up there, there's always that connection.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:43 PM   #247
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Yeah major back surgery is just a walk in the park, ya know?

Glad you like the gif. I love the way they all watch each other when they are performing. They never look bored up there, there's always that connection.
At least I know I'm not on my own in this, y'know?

And those looks, the way they all still react to each other after all this time...that is what makes me love each and every one of them. I may be Adam's girl wholeheartedly, but I've always had a soft spot for Larry, and Bono is a seductive bastard when he wants to be. And of course, Edge sneaks up and gets your attention when you least expect it.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #248
Blue Crack Distributor

Speaking of... time to bring out 2 of my favorites, I can't remember if we ever figured out the story on this or not. But it's definitely some really close moment between them. It looks like Bono was struggling with something, and Adam went to make sure he was ok. Love how they are always there for each other.

going to get them...
Old 08-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #249
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 08-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #250
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

*swoon*

Gah. I can't decide whether to fawn over him or drag him to the bunk!!
Old 08-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #251
The Fly

Old 08-10-2013, 11:23 PM   #252
ONE
love, blood, life

Late night coffee, the AB bonus material, and a depth of fanfic. What more could a girl ask for?

Late nights with one Mr. Clayton but I'll behave. For now.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #253
Blue Crack Distributor

Just opened a bottle of really interesting wine I got at Costco for $6.99. Its a bubbly mango moscato. It's like sparkly alcoholic fruit juice!

Old 08-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #254
Blue Crack Distributor

Hi Desty
Old 08-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #255
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Just opened a bottle of really interesting wine I got at Costco for $6.99. Its a bubbly mango moscato. It's like sparkly alcoholic fruit juice!

Oooh that sounds like it could be dangerous.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #256
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:17 AM
Quote:

I don't like mango, but the rest of that sounds fabulous!

There's a berry farm that's just a few minutes walk away from my house (I live in the sticks), and they opened up a winery a few months ago. I've been to the berry parts of their farm many times so far this summer, but I've yet to sample their wines. I need to go and visit one of these evenings. Now that I'm unemployed, I have all the time in the world, although not so much with the money... LOL.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:36 PM   #257
The Fly

Quote:
Hi Desty
I am loving all of the GIFS! I have no talent what so ever when it comes to that kind of stuff.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:37 PM   #258
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonsKitten View Post
Oooh that sounds like it could be dangerous.
It's pretty good. And yes, dangerously inexpensive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
I don't like mango, but the rest of that sounds fabulous!

There's a berry farm that's just a few minutes walk away from my house (I live in the sticks), and they opened up a winery a few months ago. I've been to the berry parts of their farm many times so far this summer, but I've yet to sample their wines. I need to go and visit one of these evenings. Now that I'm unemployed, I have all the time in the world, although not so much with the money... LOL.
I'm not the biggest mango fan either (I'm actually allergic to it if the fruit touches my skin!) But luckily it isn't a strong flavor here. Has almost more an apricot taste. But if you hate mango, then yeah you might not like it.

That berry place sounds awesome!
Old 08-10-2013, 11:41 PM   #259
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:17 AM
Quote:

I'm not the biggest mango fan either (I'm actually allergic to it if the fruit touches my skin!) But luckily it isn't a strong flavor here. Has almost more an apricot taste. But if you hate mango, then yeah you might not like it.

That berry place sounds awesome!
I'm REALLY picky about fruit. There's actually very little fruit that I actually like - most of it I detest with a passion.

It's such a fabulous place! They have u-pick fields for strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries, and of course they sell cartons/boxes/crates/whatever of berries that they've picked if you're too lazy to do it yourself. They sell all sorts of fabulous treats and stuff, so I love going there. I'm going to a really fabulous food and wine event at the beginning of September that will be held there, which I'm so excited about. I go to this festival every year, but last year I had to be the DD, so I could barely drink. This year I'll be able to booze it up to my hearts content, since there's no need to drive. Hee hee.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:44 PM   #260
ONE
love, blood, life

I'm such a fruit fiend. LOL. And one of my favorite wines runs about $10 a bottle and is a strawberry-flavored one. Wild Vines.
Must remember to pick some up next time we've got the cash to spare.

My mom is having an informal wine tasting/picnic for the family next weekend; she and my stepdad just took a week's vaca at the Finger Lakes in NY, and one of their favorite spots was Belhurst Castle. She brought back 4 bottles of wine for the picnic, and a couple for them to have at their leisure.

Tags
adam, beasts, bono, edge, larry, sexy, u2