PGP:Ground Control to Major Bummer-The Post 360° Support Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmm, Reeve discussion. :drool:
One of my Harry Potter fandom buddies met him while in NYC...she's not a big U2 fan but now she is in :heart: with Reeve. (Yes, she saw Spidey. MMMM REEVE IN LYCRA/SPANDEX)

<--------- :jealous:

I so need to win lottery so i can go see Spidey :sad:

I went to the RSC production of A Clockwork Orange that Bedge wrote the score for in the late '80's and that was awesome :drool:

Once for the music then i went again for the play :lol:

<--------- :jealous:

I so need to win lottery so i can go see Spidey :sad:

I went to the RSC production of A Clockwork Orange that Bedge wrote the score for in the late '80's and that was awesome :drool:

Once for the music then i went again for the play :lol:

I'm supposed to be getting a SIGNED playbill mailed to me as soon as she gets back! :drool::drool::drool: I wish I could afford to have gone in person but still...UNF. I :heart: her sfm for getting me an autograph.

:yawn: Sleepy....

Hi guys, I popped in last night when you were concert-ing or whatever.

Grace, I really hope you didn't attack Reeve :lol:

Oh, I'm not sure I'm ready to be a cougar. He made a comment about he and his brother playing together since they were 14. We laughed and said, and you're 18 now? He corrected us that he was double 14. He's 28?? Does 12 years make me a cougar? Anyway, he was cute but not my type. I was waiting for someone more dignified to hit the stage.:drool:

Oh, I'm not sure I'm ready to be a cougar. He made a comment about he and his brother playing together since they were 14. We laughed and said, and you're 18 now? He corrected us that he was double 14. He's 28?? Does 12 years make me a cougar? Anyway, he was cute but not my type. I was waiting for someone more dignified to hit the stage.:drool:

Mr CK is 12 yrs older than me :whistle: He's 39, I'm 27.

:yawn:

tired_dog.gif

I'll make a man of him :whistle:

Mr CK is 12 yrs older than me :whistle: He's 39, I'm 27.

NI is 5 years older than me. :drool:

Oh god,I'm so depressed now!This tour was so important part of my life for the last three years.Coming home from work,turning my laptop on,checking new pics and waiting for the clips to start appearing to YT,all the tour discussions etc.What am I supposed to do now?Ok,in summer I have like 12h long workdays,but when autumn comes?:scream::scream::scream:

Back
Top Bottom