PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think we may have had a similar title before and I was going to make it a little less subtle but then I remembered that some of us lurk from work. :shifty:

Oh and in case ppl missed them, Comet posted a bunch of new pics in the new 360 thread. Tried to copy paste, but didn't work :shrug:

Here we go:
u2360dec126.jpg

I think we may have had a similar title before and I was going to make it a little less subtle but then I remembered that some of us lurk from work. :shifty:

Oh and in case ppl missed them, Comet posted a bunch of new pics in the new 360 thread. Tried to copy paste, but didn't work :shrug:

Here we go:
u2360dec126.jpg

Oh behalf of all work-lurkers, I thank you for an acceptable work-lurking title. :kiss: :giggle:

Busy as a bee today at work - not much time to hang out. But I wanted to mention one cool thing. Occasionally our vendors send us gifts and stuff to thank us for our business. Several times there have been hockey tickets. One vendor just sent us 2 tickets to the most anticipated hockey game of the year, due to the retirement ceremony of one of my all-time favourite Canucks before the game begins. :drool: :combust: Since this is such a popular game, what's probably going to happen is that everyone in our department who wants to go will put their name in a hat, and 2 names will be drawn. Cross your fingers I get one of the tickets!!! It would be SO freaking amazing to be there in person for that game. :love: I'll be watching on TV no matter what, but oh holy crap would I KILL or pay shitloads of money to get a ticket to that game. :lol:

Back to work I go. :D

Thora, you seem to be pretty lucky at winning games of chance so I think your chances of being able to go to that hockey game are pretty good. I'll send you my (few) winning vibes.

I think we may have had a similar title before and I was going to make it a little less subtle but then I remembered that some of us lurk from work.

Here we go:
u2360dec126.jpg

*stops studying*

:drool: :love:

Oh behalf of all work-lurkers, I thank you for an acceptable work-lurking title. :kiss: :giggle:

Busy as a bee today at work - not much time to hang out. But I wanted to mention one cool thing. Occasionally our vendors send us gifts and stuff to thank us for our business. Several times there have been hockey tickets. One vendor just sent us 2 tickets to the most anticipated hockey game of the year, due to the retirement ceremony of one of my all-time favourite Canucks before the game begins. :drool: :combust: Since this is such a popular game, what's probably going to happen is that everyone in our department who wants to go will put their name in a hat, and 2 names will be drawn. Cross your fingers I get one of the tickets!!! It would be SO freaking amazing to be there in person for that game. :love: I'll be watching on TV no matter what, but oh holy crap would I KILL or pay shitloads of money to get a ticket to that game. :lol:

Back to work I go. :D

Fingers crossed for you :hug: That would rock!

Good luck Thora. :D I'll send you some lucky thoughts but it'll have to happen after tomorrow cause I need all my luck then!

Here we go:
u2360dec126.jpg

Yay new thread! I was all ready to PW last night at the end of the old one and there was NO ONE around. :(

So zooey, WTF is with that lame buttoning attempt there Lars? :tsk:

Today's word of the day: snotty.

And by "snotty," I mean "me."

And by "snotty," I don't mean snooty, I mean ZOMG PHLEGM.

I am full of phlegm.

BEHOLD MY PHLEGM!

Woe.

The good news is, I feel better. Still taking it easy, still fingers crossed that my voice is in working order tomorrow. I sent my choir director an email saying as of this morning, I was planning on being there tomorrow night. But my voice is reeeeally froggy, and if I keep coughing, it's just going to be a no-go. :(

Yay new thread! I was all ready to PW last night at the end of the old one and there was NO ONE around. :(

He might as well not button up at all :shifty:

BEHOLD MY PHLEGM!

Woe.

The good news is, I feel better. Still taking it easy, still fingers crossed that my voice is in working order tomorrow. I sent my choir director an email saying as of this morning, I was planning on being there tomorrow night. But my voice is reeeeally froggy, and if I keep coughing, it's just going to be a no-go. :(

Glad you're feeling a little better but that sucks you might have to miss the shows :hug:

I've been dying to say it since those new pics started rolling out. So I'm just gonna say it and get it over with.

Hey, check out the cock in those pictures.

I'm in a super grouchy mood today. :angry: Thank god it's Friday so I get some time off.

I wanted to get tickets to a Canucks event in February, and the presales started today. I'm a member of their fan club and other stuff, so I got several presale codes. NONE of them had seats in the lower bowl of the arena - the best seats available were back in the rafters. No thank you. :tsk: It's so frustrating - what's the fucking point of giving us these presale codes if you don't even put up decent seats for that? I'm going to try in the regular sale tomorrow, and I'll probably have no troubles getting what I want then. It's just so infuriating to think that you have an advantage by being a member of their fan club and so on, and to get absolute bupkiss when it comes to event tickets.

Rant over. :lol:

He might as well not even try.

Did you hear that Larry?

BEHOLD MY PHLEGM!

:(

Where was this post when I was trying to think of thread titles.
But srsly, I'm sorry you can't sing this weekend. What a bummer, after all that practice. But I am glad you feel better. What if you just drink lots of tea with lemon and honey tonight... and you wake up sounding wonderful tomorrow morning?

Back
Top Bottom