PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not the one from UTEOTW in the bubble suit is it? Or is there one of Bono doing this same move. I wouldn't mind if you shared it... just sayin'...

It's not the one from UTEOTW in the bubble suit is it? Or is there one of Bono doing this same move. I wouldn't mind if you shared it... just sayin'...

No, it's a homemade one actually. We haven't posted it as far as I know, though it was shared in PMs. :lol: I'll see if I can find it. It was a long time ago though. :hmm:

Too bad Thora won't be around for a bit but I know there are other hockey fans here:
9e3a_6.jpg

884d5d438e2acc1.jpg

No, it's a homemade one actually. We haven't posted it as far as I know, though it was shared in PMs. :lol: I'll see if I can find it. It was a long time ago though. :hmm:

You're such a tease! I have to go to the gym and I'll be out for the rest of the evening but maybe you or GG can find it and it'll be here when I get back tonight.

You're such a tease! I have to go to the gym and I'll be out for the rest of the evening but maybe you or GG can find it and it'll be here when I get back tonight.

Sorry! I've been looking and can't find it! Gg, it's Rattle and Hum era. You made it from my screencaps. Ring any bells? :shifty:

OMG zooey WTF is that?! (the hockey pics) :lol:

Sorry! I've been looking and can't find it! Gg, it's Rattle and Hum era. You made it from my screencaps. Ring any bells? :shifty:

Fraid not.. can't find anything like it in my gifs folder either.. unless you mean the beer spitting one.. What screencaps were they? :scratch:

some hockey player airbrushed the 4 guys onto his goalie helmet :lol:

Ok, really going to the gym now. Maybe there will be a new thread full of thrusting gifs when I get back :wink:

Ok I have 12 posts to hit 50 K.

12 drummers drumming?

larrychampagne.jpg

larrydjemba9-22-2010.jpg

larrybrooklyn.jpg

larry6-4-1983.jpg

LarryRHbatman2.jpg

bwedgedrums.jpg

bonobangingvertigo.jpg

larrybonoomgcute.jpg

bonolarryvertigo9-05.jpg

bonolarrydevil.jpg

Bonobanging2CrokeMadDaisy-1.jpg

bono-drums-pop-2-comet.gif

I'll be back later, gotta run! I'll find that gif, I know I have it! Bye!

I am really interested to see what BC will do for 8 maids a milking!:shifty:

:hug:Dazz! Just a quick drive by, but I missed when you said hi earlier!

Back
Top Bottom