PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She has to be moved to a hospital in Cambridge about 50 miles from my brother as he hospital she was in was having power problems

But she's a little fighter with i'm sure her own special angels looking after her

I hope they're able to go see her often. Glad she's fighting well. :hug:

kristen> :crack::crack: what a workday....epps!:ohmy:

cori> :applaud: what a trooper!:hug:ssss I hope you'll be able to recover fairly fast after today's show (accumulated 2 days of vocal stress) !

Wild> more :hug::hug:sss for :heart: Lilli-anna !

Thora> busy, Busy, BUSY getting ready for your Christmas Trip!:heart: and yay :hyper: your Montral tix arrived!

:shifty:Montreal is going to be amazing. Thinking of that gets me through my bad days. Bring on the MOOBS!!!!:shifty:

DG, more hugs for you!:hug::hug::hug:

I will meet most of you on our "Pleba does Canada" trip. The pics that we are going to be spamming Interference with are going to be, well, epic!:hyper:

Thora, so glad your ticket came!:applaud:

^Unless you do it on Valentine's Day and the inside of every wrapper has cute little sayings, such as: "Make your loved one a romantic dinner." "Compose a scrapbook of your favorite events for your loved one."

:|

That was not a good day.

But yes, the chocolate right now should be JUST FINE. :lol: :hug:

So I updated my profile on FB. The new updated profile has pictures across the top. Mine are hilarious. I am leaving them like that for a few days before I cross them off! The include Bono in water (because of plebans) and a rowboat!:lol:

Why does FB keep fucking changing things with no notice?! Good lord. :| I mean, that's interesting, but I don't want my page to be like that! :angry: :lol: What's wrong with keeping things the way they were for more than 2 seconds? :tsk:

/end rant

As you can probably guess, I don't do well with change. :wink:

I hate Facebook's changes, too. This one isn't too bad, but seriously....let people post without being frantic of change every five seconds! It's perfectly fine the way it is. :shrug:

I hate Facebook's changes, too. This one isn't too bad, but seriously....let people post without being frantic of change every five seconds! It's perfectly fine the way it is. :shrug:

Exactly - it just reeks of desperation. You really DON'T need to be changing things all the time in order to keep our interest. Things are fine the way they are, and all the constant change is just annoying. It's like that desperate kid who keeps doing stupid stuff just to get attention from the popular kids. Not really all that cool.

*collapses*

DONE.

Today's concert went sooooo much better. I wish we'd recorded it (we usually do; not sure why we didn't this time). I was able to sing with mostly my full voice today, which was awesome. Only had to lip-sync the last song.

So happy to be done. Ugh.

wifi connection probs past 3 hours

:hug: cori! SO glad you & the chorus were so much better today! :applaud::applaud:

:wave: BLP hi there :D

MTE> IDK why my computer when i have wifi probs- it sometimes has one site on with little or no problems, and aonther will be barely able to stay on, let alone able to post.

Such as while you were watching the Gil Girls and their Clarance Hotel adventures.... I was having trouble getting on here, but having only a little trouble, after I discovered & bookmarked it last night - a Lostpedia/wiki-style site for Fringe! :yippie: (only have caught a very few espisodes) Now I have started to play catch up!

cori - glad your concert went well! Enjoy your rest. :)

Just had a nice long chat with my dad. :heart: I usually talk with my parents every Sunday, but the last few weeks he wasn't at home or he was busy, so it's been a long time since I talked to him. So nice to hear his voice. :) He's so crazily giddy about our trip, it's so cute. :giggle: I could just picture him bouncing up and down in his chair while talking about stuff we're planning to do while we're there. :D

ETA - I'm watching the hockey game, and there was just a fight. The arena's DJ just played SBS. :giggle: :rolleyes: There wasn't enough blood shed to warrant that song being played, but it still cracks me up when they play that after fights on a Sunday night. :D

Tom just texted me and said he cheated on me. :| Good news is that I feel far less guilty for breaking up with him. Idk whether he's just saying that to hurt me. Strangely enough, it doesn't hurt that much.

Tom just texted me and said he cheated on me. :| Good news is that I feel far less guilty for breaking up with him. Idk whether he's just saying that to hurt me. Strangely enough, it doesn't hurt that much.

... :|

What's good about this is that if this doesn't hurt you, then you made the right choice by breaking up with him. If you had incredibly strong feelings for him, then this would probably affect you at least a little bit more than it is right now. And even if he is lying, it gives you some sort of closure to the relationship. Sorry you're having to go through this. Big hugs to you :hug:

Back
Top Bottom