PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad your grocery shopping worked out for you :up: I hate busy stores!

Speaking of busy, my work was crazy today :crack:

Yeah, and since I go to the huge discount stores most of the time, they're always crazy. :crack: :lol:

Since it's the holidays, I try to avoid stores and malls like the plague in my city, since the traffic is horrendous, parking is non-existent and people are insane. I guess the trick is to go first thing in the morning, when people are still sleeping. :wink:

Do you find that your days go by faster when you're super busy, or does it drag still? I like that I've been so swamped at work for the past week or so. Time is absolutely flying by, and I'm sure it will this week as well. :)

Yeah, and since I go to the huge discount stores most of the time, they're always crazy. :crack: :lol:

Since it's the holidays, I try to avoid stores and malls like the plague in my city, since the traffic is horrendous, parking is non-existent and people are insane. I guess the trick is to go first thing in the morning, when people are still sleeping. :wink:

Do you find that your days go by faster when you're super busy, or does it drag still? I like that I've been so swamped at work for the past week or so. Time is absolutely flying by, and I'm sure it will this week as well. :)

Ya they all make a stop of my work before they go shopping :lol:

Yep the days definitely go my faster when it's crazy. Weekends are always insane at Tims. I get there at 6:30am most weekend shifts and it's already busy :huh: People were flocking there today like we were closing or something :lol: The lineups were so long at storefront that people were out the door :crack:

I'm so used to the craziness that I can handle it. But having a lot of new staff that can't handle it sucks because it puts the burden on the few staff there that can handle it. It makes us work twice as hard and that's what happened today.

Ya they all make a stop of my work before they go shopping :lol:

Yep the days definitely go my faster when it's crazy. Weekends are always insane at Tims. I get there at 6:30am most weekend shifts and it's already busy :huh: People were flocking there today like we were closing or something :lol: The lineups were so long at storefront that people were out the door :crack:

I'm so used to the craziness that I can handle it. But having a lot of new staff that can't handle it sucks because it puts the burden on the few staff there that can handle it. It makes us work twice as hard and that's what happened today.

I may or may not have made a stop there this morning on my way to the stores. :shifty: :giggle:

Yeah, I always see lineups at Tim's in the mornings. I've never been there that early on a weekend morning, but the one I go to always seems to be super busy at all hours of the day.

Ugh, that sucks. I'm sure you need the help at the holidays, but new people definitely can slow you down. Hopefully they'll catch on quickly and be more helpful. :)

Sean drove thru today but he said it was so busy that he didn't want to bug you!

Haha it probably would have been a quick "Hey, what's up? Tell Amy I said hi...okay bye!" :lol:

I may or may not have made a stop there this morning on my way to the stores. :shifty: :giggle:

Yeah, I always see lineups at Tim's in the mornings. I've never been there that early on a weekend morning, but the one I go to always seems to be super busy at all hours of the day.

Ugh, that sucks. I'm sure you need the help at the holidays, but new people definitely can slow you down. Hopefully they'll catch on quickly and be more helpful. :)

Lineups at Tims is my middle name :lol:

Yeah sometimes I'd rather just do everything myself instead of waiting for the new people. I know that sounds mean but on crazy days it's just easier.

:shifty:Montreal should be very interesting!!!!!:shifty:

God help any attractive guys! :lol:

Speaking of Montreal, I can't remember if I've mentioned this or not, but my GA has arrived! :D The envelope was really misleading, because it said Bell on it, so I assumed it was a bill from my mobile phone. I get all my bills emailed to me, so I was so confused until I opened the envelope and saw what it really was. :lol:

Speaking of Montreal, I can't remember if I've mentioned this or not, but my GA has arrived! :D The envelope was really misleading, because it said Bell on it, so I assumed it was a bill from my mobile phone. I get all my bills emailed to me, so I was so confused until I opened the envelope and saw what it really was. :lol:

Squeeee!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hi5:

Hi Maddy. :wave::hug:

Hi Kristen! :hug: (and Thora and Amy and whoever else is lurking :giggle:)

I think I'd like to have a videochat with you guys while you're in Montreal, just so I can see how insane it is. :lmao:

It totally made my day to have that arrive in my mailbox. : D

For those who love Harry Potter - check this out. SO damn cute! :cute : http://thedailywh.at/post/2066207152/omg-adorbz-of-the-day-harry-pupper-internet

That reminds me, I still haven't gone to see that yet. :lol : :reject : Maybe next weekend... :hmm :

Its made my day that you have it now. :love:

* Runs to link. * - Craig found Half Blood Prince cheap earlier todya so bought it for me. :hyper:

Hi Kristen! :hug : (and Thora and Amy and whoever else is lurking :giggle : )

I think I'd like to have a videochat with you guys while you're in Montreal, just so I can see how insane it is. :lmao :

Not sure if we can do a video chat ( I can't do them on my phone :sad: - unless someone else can :hmm: ) We can deffo do a phone call and some videos for you, if no one has the tech for the video thing. ;) :hi5::hug: Lots of pics too, FB will be spammed with them. :shifty: Wish you and your Mum could come. :hug:

Not sure if we can do a video chat ( I can't do them on my phone :sad: - unless someone else can :hmm: ) We can deffo do a phone call and some videos for you, if no one has the tech for the video thing. ;) :hi5::hug: Lots of pics too, FB will be spammed with them. :shifty: Wish you and your Mum could come. :hug:

Phone calls and photos will do just fine :sexywink: :lol: Probably just a butt-load of screaming :giggle:

Wish I could come, too :hug:

Hi Maddy! :kiss:

We could always do Skype on someone's computer afterward... Although I doubt I'll be bringing my computer with me. And I'm not staying where all the other girls are... :lol: So maybe not so much... :wink: But I'm sure you could get a phone call or two... :D

Its made my day that you have it now. :love:

* Runs to link. * - Craig found Half Blood Prince cheap earlier todya so bought it for me. :hyper:

Aww, yay! :love: I'm really looking forward to this trip. :D

Sweet! The book or the DVD? I haven't seen the movie since it came out in theatres. I should really see it again. I recently re-read all the books, and will definitely plan on buying all the DVD's, once they're all released. :)

Back
Top Bottom