PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I had 2 packets of fun dip I think I'd hurl.
I just had a 100 calorie bag of popcorn and a cup of tea, both totally unsatisfying. I'd prefer a Big Mac, lg fries and Diet Pepsi. :sigh:

I considered having a third, but then I started feeling sick :lol:

I had a footlong from Subway for lunch. I love making a turkey sandwich as sour as possible: mustard, pickles, vinegar, banana peppers... It's actually quite good. Pairs well with salt and vinegar chips.

:hug: Yeah, definitely. I'm hoping that if I stay up now, I can get back to relatively normal sleeping hours tonight. Sometimes no matter how tired I am though, I magically get a second wind right at bed time, and then I'm wide awake again.

So you're spending the night there tonight? Is that weird for you?

As soon as things calm down you'll be back to your old patterns right? If you're wide awake do you try to go back to sleep or do you get up?

Nah, I'm pretty much like a stray, I don't mind where I sleep, as long as I got a bed or a couch. And they're really nice. :)

Left my cell phone @ home. Going to get it. back soon. :wave:

Perverts Ladies :kiss:

Big :hug: for you VP

:hug:

As soon as things calm down you'll be back to your old patterns right? If you're wide awake do you try to go back to sleep or do you get up?

Nah, I'm pretty much like a stray, I don't mind where I sleep, as long as I got a bed or a couch. And they're really nice. :)

Well, my old patterns kinda suck too, so... :lol: If I can't sleep, I get up because lying there awake just frustrates me.

Ah, that's good. :)

Zooeyyyyyyyy :drool:

NI says hello :wave:

NI :love:

I had a footlong from Subway for lunch. I love making a turkey sandwich as sour as possible: mustard, pickles, vinegar, banana peppers... It's actually quite good. Pairs well with salt and vinegar chips.

salt and vinegar chips :love:

I was thinking it might be weird b/c of... you know...

:hug:

Well, my old patterns kinda suck too, so... :lol: If I can't sleep, I get up because lying there awake just frustrates me.

Ah, that's good. :)

sleep :love:
Yeah, nothing like lying awake - maddening - esp. if there's someone fast asleep next to you. Almost make you want to wake them up :shifty:

Aww damn. I just thought of a caption, but there's no way in hell I could post it in the forum.

I was thinking it might be weird b/c of... you know...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

sleep :love:
Yeah, nothing like lying awake - maddening - esp. if there's someone fast asleep next to you. Almost make you want to wake them up :shifty:

:up:

99.5% of the time, I enjoy being on my own. Right now is one of those .05 times, though. Bleh. Too bad that, in my experience, it's just not worth the hassle and aggravation. I hate PMSy, stressed-out, girly feelings. :angry:

On a happier note the Golden Globes red carpet is about to start, and I think I heard that Bono and Edge are supposed to be there tonight. :hyper:

Aww damn. I just thought of a caption, but there's no way in hell I could post it in the forum.

That's what PM's are for :wink:

99.5% of the time, I enjoy being on my own. Right now is one of those .05 times, though. Bleh. Too bad that, in my experience, it's just not worth the hassle and aggravation. I hate PMSy, stressed-out, girly feelings. :angry:

On a happier note the Golden Globes red carpet is about to start, and I think I heard that Bono and Edge are supposed to be there tonight. :hyper:

*snuggles VP*

I'm not sure I wanna watch a really long awards show just on the off chance that I might see sexy Edge with his short Irish rockstar date! :wink:
I don't think I watch enough TV or see enough movies to enjoy the Golden Globes.

That's what PM's are for :wink:

*snuggles VP*

I'm not sure I wanna watch a really long awards show just on the off chance that I might see sexy Edge with his short Irish rockstar date! :wink:
I don't think I watch enough TV or see enough movies to enjoy the Golden Globes.

Aw! :cute: :kiss:

Normally I wouldn't watch it just for them either, but it's a pretty good sign I'm back in full-on fangirl mode when I'm willing to sit through 4 hrs of shit for a possible 2 second glimpse. :rolleyes:

Edge is there. And he brought Morleigh. No pics of B have surfaced yet.

Aw! :cute: :kiss:

Normally I wouldn't watch it just for them either, but it's a pretty good sign I'm back in full-on fangirl mode when I'm willing to sit through 4 hrs of shit for a possible 2 second glimpse. :rolleyes:

I approve of you being in fangirl mode :up:

Edge is there. And he brought Morleigh. No pics of B have surfaced yet.

pics posted somewhere? link plz?

Consider yourself warned.

I wondered, after asking for it, if it was something I'd actually want to see. I guess I'll find out in a sec :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom