PGP - going back to Bass-ics for Mr Clayton's 50th Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I has my Mac back. Gotta upload EVERYTHING again. :crack: Funtimes. :|:lol: Still so good to have my laptop back.

My hard drive had died. So my Mac is all blank. :lol: Its a virgin Mac. :cute: It can be corrupted by U2 again :shifty: ( And maybe by Friendly Fires and Snow Patrol aswell. :shh::shifty::lmao: )

dg !!!!!.......... youuu hoooooo.... :wave::wave::wave::wave:

There's at least a fairly good chance you could stay w me.

if I have my place in fairly good order, and have decent cooling by then (a new A/c /or multiple fans) you could come stay at my place. :) I'd meet you at where you were arriving into ?Manhattan-- bus, train?

I'm very good at getting/or drawing maps and giving directions w them so that you could leave early to get get on GA line to get to the sond board.

My sis and I will be meeting up later ( got seats).

That's very sweet of you to offer! :hug: We'll see how things turn out. But thank you!! :hug: :)

Wow, I'll say!

Welcome back SG :hug: :D Glad to see things are going all right!

Head-shaving day is tomorrow... :uhoh:
And I finally convinced the Greatest Shave site to let me put more than one photo on my profile page...
World's Greatest Shave

*makes note to take hat and camera to work tomorrow*

I has my Mac back. Gotta upload EVERYTHING again. :crack: Funtimes. :|:lol: Still so good to have my laptop back.

My hard drive had died. So my Mac is all blank. :lol: Its a virgin Mac. :cute: It can be corrupted by U2 again :shifty: ( And maybe by Friendly Fires and Snow Patrol aswell. :shh::shifty::lmao: )

:yikes: You had no backups??

I put one of the videos I took on my photobucket, so now everyone can enjoy the cowbell action :D

Wow, that's out on DVD already?

... *counts months* Okay, time is moving too quickly for me again. Did you see it in the cinema before?

I've got a cold, so I will make sure to keep my head extra warm after tomorrow! Otherwise not too bad, had a long weekend just gone. I went up to my parents' place and avoided the epic hail storms in Melb!

NEEDZ MOAR COWBELLLLL

Well it never was in any theatres here, so I was surprised to see it being out yet! :D My friend found it actually, and recognized Edge. Held it up for me saying "Ohey looky who's on the cover here!". :love:

:giggle: A cold and you're about to go bald? Sounds like you could use a beanie!

Hail... storms...? :confused: in Melbourne? Saywha?

NEEDZ MOAR COWBELLLLL

Well it never was in any theatres here, so I was surprised to see it being out yet! :D My friend found it actually, and recognized Edge. Held it up for me saying "Ohey looky who's on the cover here!". :love:

:giggle: A cold and you're about to go bald? Sounds like you could use a beanie!

Hail... storms...? :confused: in Melbourne? Saywha?

Haha, there's a good friend :)

I know, not the best timing in the world! *L*

Truth.
Wild weather
We got a "supercell" storm, apparently, enormous amounts of damage and insurance claims. Luckily our house was fine!

Back
Top Bottom